AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11671|回复: 53

事实说话,反击谣言,不攻自破!

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-3 05:01:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
首先谢谢所有光顾过ED的新老客户们!很多老客户看着我们一点点成长,我们珍惜每位客人,谢谢你们的好评/差评,让我们逐渐改善,带给大家好的MM,以及好的Customer Service!

实话说,接听电话介绍MM是件挺为难的事情,因为每个人口味/爱好不同,所以很难平衡。众人都喜欢的MM,不一定是你的菜,即便是你的菜,MM也会YMMV,如果阁下床上品格低下兼粗暴。。那么请不要见怪,因为她们也是血肉之躯,有父母生养,不容糟蹋,她们有权力保护自己。其实很多MM告诉我:客人其貌不扬并不是问题,她们最怕遇到BAD MANNER难搞的客人。有时其貌不扬的客人反而很NICE!她们不怕丑,不怕老,就怕品格低下的。其实再TOP再天后级的MM,拥有大批粉丝,但也同样有些客人没在她们身上得到很好的回响,说明天后级的MM也会有情绪,也会有YMMV的时候,也会遇到个别床上品格不好的客人蹂躏糟蹋而委屈或发脾气。没有谁喜欢面对这样的客人,她们没有超能力,她们不是活该要承受这些!所以借这个机会想和你们说,尊重她人也尊重自己,做一个绅士的玩家,别觉得花了钱就是大爷,就不把MM当人看!

其次,对于黄先生见Kay的经历,我不予置评,她是否真的这么差?见过她的人以及回头的客人心里有数。实话说女生好与坏,都是要离开的,没有谁长做长有,永远不散席。所以我们不介意有人夸,有人踩。像大多数店一样,不管好的坏的review只要是确有其事,都欢迎大家给意见!除非仗着自己是元老就乱吠,凭空捏造,陷害,外加血口喷人的我们必须要澄清!

Josh兄弟上周六(12月28号)询问过我们的location以及哪位MM当值,不过还没约实。这周一(12月30号)第一次光顾,短信几个回合后,预订了Kay一小时并指出他比较累想好好放松一下。他到达时候8点左右,像往常一样给了门铃房间进去了。Kay短信告知Start,1小时后(9点左右)Kay电话我说客人想多留半小时可以吗,后面有空位于是加了30分钟。挂了电话我短信让她问客人名字(因为是新客户)结束时大概9点半左右,Kay短信告知Finished。过了几分钟收到Josh兄弟发来的表扬短信并指出会给Kay写review。整个过程就是这么简单!

大家看截图上有清楚的日期和时间就明了!(赞一下blackberry这功能!否则跳到黄河也洗不清这不白之冤!通常来电/短信太多影响内存,几天就得清理一次!)说我们用马甲的可以睁大你的屁眼看清楚!别人说什么就跟风是什么!自己有没有头脑判断?只有亲眼所见,亲身体验的人才有资格发话!

新手上路全是假报告了?难道老手就不会收他人好处/指使说假话了???不准论坛新会员写东西/发表了还是怎么的?全都老手说了算啊?MW那么多新手上路的报告你们怎么不去怀疑是写手啊?怎么连屁都不放一个?跟人称兄道弟的就避重就轻了?
我们做生意的不喜欢去搞事,只想安安静静的做好我们的本分,大家都是为了赚钱,和气生财是我们做生意的宗旨!别以小人之心,踱君子之腹!不像你们想的那样复杂!

黄先生:Kay的Manu上并没有Digit,未经MM同意就想指插,她当然不愿意。很多MM怕被刮伤或感染了,就不能上班了!另外,你约了Tara几次表示喜欢,有次居然约了1小时,(因为我从没见哪个女生你约双钟)当时你不够钱差一些,我说没关系算了,好歹你也光顾过几次。。(虽然你把大众女神Haru写的一文不值,以至于非常敏感的她看了您的报告后一直郁郁寡欢,精神欠佳,表示想回温哥华。Haru新入行难免有点看不开,原本自信的她在你眼里那么不堪,她接受不了。经过安慰她同意继续上班,但后来的表现不是很理想,最后因为被人所整伤,这让她本来她动摇的心,决心离去!)Tara所在地正是Kay现今所在地,当时你没说过那公寓有这么多不妥,如今为何放大来说?不知何时得罪了你,Anyways,谢谢你过往的光顾!

TO 龙9兄: 我们不需要向没来亲身体验的人道歉!难道允许人说她差,不允许别人喜欢她?你见过本店几个MM?欢迎你来试她是否真的像黄先生所述,那么DRY,那么LOOSE?如果真是真的,你可以立即打电话给我,然后拍拍屁股走人,我来买单!(这还请得起)如果她对你因为反感而没有什么服务,那么抱歉,说明你可能属于床上品格低下类型,故此她才没办法投入服务你吧。你要杯葛的话请告诉我哪个电话#是你的,我会Black List起来(这正是我的份内事)免得你将来见到有好MM忍不住打来约,我不知是你龙9兄,又帮你约,给你写衰我们的机会兼浪费你的钱

我个人觉得报告只是一个抒发个人体验和意见的东西,不能尽信,可当参考!有人看见好的报告而去约,结果踩屎!难道就该说此报告是假的吗??而有人在看到坏的报告下,执意去试试是否真的如此差?结果却发现是个宝,这又如何解释。。。?我只能说,所有的MM并不是机器,反复重复同一个指定动作,同一个表情,同一个服务模式!对不同的人有不同的感觉,做出不同的反应是多么正常!!所以你们应该有自己的想法,而不是人云亦云!

谢谢大家对小妹多年来的支持,认识我的人都知道我为人处世,不需要多解释。今天很直接抒发自己的想法,我是不愿搞小动作的人,借此想告知某些人:我不出声不代表我默认你们所扯的一切

新的一年我会继续为大家服务,努力为各位介绍适合你们的菜,使你们的血汗钱花得其所!祝大家2014身体健康(最重要啦)!事事顺利!财源滚滚

Mia.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 05:12:45 | 显示全部楼层
我有極大保留,不是 "不攻自破",是 "容後處理" 才對。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 06:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
I guess this will zip up the mob  and rabid group think mentality?    1 review does not make a trend.  But I must admit the counter positive josh review timing was impeccable.  Seems to happen at Eden in similar circumstances. .  Serendipity? .   

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 08:30:38 | 显示全部楼层
To this case Bro "theone" is a real gentleman. All meals are good with respect, to himself. I am learning to be looked as a gentleman too.
AhWong Sir straight straight forward. He expresses his (own) opinion with no considerations. Free speeches prevail. Wolves (including me) benefit from his.

Joshyu is a true samurai whom put his privacy behind (per ED's depiction). Envy for his open mind as a new wolf. Indeed no one would/would you?.

Myself ....... haha ........ 祝大家2014身体健康(最卵重要啦)!wok wok 顺利!精蟲滚滚來.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 12:01:23 | 显示全部楼层
嗯!真诚!所以我说嘛,老狼的报告固然可信,然新手的奉献也不容忽视。管他车房或马甲脂粉粉饰,我有我中指(宗旨),我有我选择!在这冷漠的多村挣扎,猎艳只为寻求片刻的温暖慰寂。各位何苦相煎?【粤】做人留一线,日后好相见!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 12:07:20 | 显示全部楼层
我怎麼覺得ED發飆不是因為Kay,而是因為bros keep harassing Mia,lol

TBH,personally, I ranked ED top 3 garages in my hunting exp.

不過黃sir的那份report也算中性吧,沒感覺有惡意重傷ED的意思。

和氣生財了各位!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 12:08:52 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like you are pretty good now. I had been to you place once in 2008(?). A week or later, I got a text message before noon from a number I am not familiar with just two words "dim sum". Since I was in travelling sales and often take important customers out to Chinese dim sum. I thought it might be a customer from Government of Ontario wanting to have lunch. I called and took me two minutes to realize it was Eden Dream. Never dared to visit you again in the past years.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 12:14:36 | 显示全部楼层
a1b2c3d4 发表于 2014-1-3 12:08
Looks like you are pretty good now. I had been to you place once in 2008(?). A week or later, I got  ...

I have got similar msg from other garages too, sometime even more obvious.
Keepers need to realize these kind of promoting freak people shit out. Please stop doing that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 12:35:15 | 显示全部楼层
I believe mutual respect is important, if you be nice, you will be treated nice in return, everyone has feeling, and we are all different, everyone gets what they deserve, that is fair. And there's no point to trust what a single guy says, it might be his own problems, he can't except someone to behave as the way he thought, especially strangers, and if he's rude at first place, there's no point to be nice to him, it's called dignity. $140 is not much compare to what she delivered, and by saying its "hard earned" reveals his identity of being a loser, so would you take on a loser's complaint so seriously? I would pay him $140 to keep his mouth shut. Kay is a sweet girl always made me feel like home, the time we spend together is precious, I care about her feelings and I wish her to be happy. It's not easy, so please be nice to her, don't make things difficult, give suggestions privately is ok, but no one has the authority to judge.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 12:39:58 | 显示全部楼层
I just wrote in Chinese and accidentally just erased it, wtf
I was not going to write again but, I think I owe Mia,ED some explanation.
1. I have never had any problems with E Dream, Mia/Tony,their customer service, since they started near Warden/7, townhouse,, I tried quite a few of their mms, including the famous Anna Like I said, I love to hear Mia's voice, such a nice voice. She is one of my favourite keepers.
2. I am the type of person that if I am not being treated fairly, I will voice my opinion, esp in this forum. I totally understand that mm's life is not easy, but so is our hard earned money, I have the right to be angry if the mm said to me she is not offering cowgirl, asked me to go on top because she had earned a lot of money that day and she is tired! The purpose of this forum is to provide information to other brothers, to share mm information, so good or bad mms, good service or bad service, loose or tight should also be disclosed, not just the good ones.
If this will affect the mm's "career" then its not my fault, we are the one who are paying for their service, and they are the one who is receiving renumeration and providing service, not subpar service.
I have repeated some of E dreams mm , say Tara... they provide the necessary service and they clicked with me, but this time K and the former someone's goddess H(I still couldn't understand how someone can be so .......) anyways did not give me the "Standard" service required, honestly tight is tight and loose is loose, unit 103 is not a good spot because its facing the front door of the bldg. .....I am just telling the facts, nothing made up and no smearing as well!
Lastly, like I already said, I have nothing to say against E Dream, keepers[/b]......its just their mm(s) did not treat me like a customer should be treated, and I am just an unhappy customer this time. I had good experience with their mms, like Tara and bad times like this K and the former someone's goddess H which they did not provide the BASIC services required.
Lastly I have no intention of smearing E Dream and I will continue to call ED(Mia) to book appointments and I will continue to disclose the "goods" and the "bad" apples whenever it happened, to any mm, any garage and anybody's so called "My Love"/goddess

I want to wish Edream a prosperous 2014 and bringing more goddess like mms for us to enjoy. And I kept saying, I enjoy Mia's sweet, courteous voice and I want to hear more. Best regards to all.
AhwongSir

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 21:12 , Processed in 0.035591 second(s), 14 queries .