搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Ben2009

有關 Moonwaiting-Sadik 的風波: 本人(遲了的)回應

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-28 17:53:01 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-9-28 17:43
I don't know if he is a shill but I know for sure you are an asshole

Dont you know your own god brother who you live under the same roof?   I can only imagine one guy in 1 room and another guy in another room  duking each other on a sex forum.  How mature is that?  

What started the fight?  Was it because he was banging 4 mm per week and you 4 per year?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-28 18:00:12 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-9-28 17:50
So long as Ben allows me to speak my mind then I will continue to do so.  I won't surprised I'll b ...

Did you not read Ben's post?   He stated  no ban policy.  Taunting Ben  to ban you like a tough internet guy is analogous to a civilian challenging  gang prison inmate on the other side of the jail bars?  .   

Just be careful if the door is unlocked
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-29 09:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-9-29 07:44
This is your name bro 7Gor "鬼脚七"
劉七, 外號"鬼脚七" , 苦力车夫出身~~~ 原系黄飞鸿之門徒. 專長无影 ...

Dr Siu you give the generation Yers too much credit.  No special kick boxing is required to clean up neutralize the spoiled and self entitled generation.  See how chinas communist elite children are getting spanked by the populist?    The 7s sword pen have taken down those who are 100x more sophisticated,  devious and evil.    DK and his ilk like apoc and sadik is child's play in comparison.   I watch these kids hang themselves slowly for all to see. You can size them up as soon as they open their mouth.    .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-1 21:44:02 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2013-10-1 19:13
"DK and his ilk like apoc and sadik is child's play in comparison. "

DON'T GO THERE! You got off  ...

It took you this long to dig this up? .  Please reference any thread you like.  I encourage it!  It will expose the wannabe pimps history and threads pumping the hell out of the next "stars".

Lets focus on your dirt bag extortionist thai pimp that you love so much and kiss his butt when ever he posts.  You want to talk about OG and his dulynoted handle and what happened to your sweet heat camo the overpriced big head  and hard as rocks boobs you hyped and pumped?   

Bubbles aka pumpum..He pm me on a  asain mm for Feedback.  You can validate that with him

Keepn talking and dig that hole for you and your pals

Bring it on
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-1 22:32:32 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2013-10-1 19:23
Originally posted by 7samurai:
"took down 2 of your bozos ring masters who you worshipped.  .    Ch ...

http://terb.ca/vbulletin/showthr ... hlight=#post4538921

After this post guess how many pms i received from both Indy  sps and other hunters who had nothing good to  say anout their experience or dealings with your master krayjee aka just curious?   Do you think it was just TO who just banned him? .  That sack of shit grin fucks you .    Guess who mongrels biggest defender and upporter is?  Krayjee. Birds of a feather flock together?  .   

http://terb.ca/vbulletin/showthr ... hlight=#post4285193

Read this exchange with your master krayjee.   He stops short of admitting to be a pimp publicly.  But in private pming from reliable sources this wolf in sheeps clothing has terrorized and extorted select "stars" which he poached from mpa and agencies and contracted them out to terb high rollers.   Guess who these blokes are?  .

Guess which gang of 4 pumped and hyped mms the next stars?  Note apoc was always on those threads ..the nerd chinese wannabe who wants to hang with the cool Asian sexpert pimp ring master   

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-2 20:26:49 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2013-10-2 20:08
Blah, Blah, Blah. It'sthe same old, same old Song-and-Dance. I have work unlike you who have no li ...

Is that it?  The best you can do?  Man your long winded    

You know that camo chick you  and oldguyzer love so much?   Your Thai master poached her from jacky at toe and pimped her off and sub contracted her  to oldguyzer for 60k.   She then dumped that wrinkly oldguyzer before contract expired and went back to Toe.  Oldguyzer was not too happy despite his fatherly and medical advice.  Camo realized the circle jerk ring masters were trouble.   Then you started pump that low quality camo like she was the best thing since slice bread.  

Then oldguyzer tried to white knight defend her when a heap of hunters blew your hyped up review gig.   Remember dulynoted the legal aid from Montreal who downgraded her like a penny stock? .   The terb mods ID him as oldguyzer .   You stuck your pencil neck out defending oldguyzer as not being dulynoted.     

Your credibility keeps on sinking like the titanic

Keep it going there is more dirt to come .   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-2 20:48:12 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc answer 1 simple question .  Do you believe or suspected  that your Thai ring master extorted money from any mpa or Indy or garage mm and took pictures of any mm  without consent as well as any  mms have banned him after dealing with him?  simple yes or no.

Ps. I have always said you were the nerd who followed the cool wannabe pimp ring masters like a puppy yes boy  You aren't bright enough to be a ring master nor have the wallet to hunt in the major leagues
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-3 21:52:37 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2013-10-3 20:51
If you have issues with KJ, go deal with him. Don't drag me through the mud with your BullShit Gan ...

Thanks you signed your guilt by association as charged by not answering a simple question. Yes or no. Not once but twice.     Whoop!   .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-3 22:12:48 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2013-10-3 20:51
If you have issues with KJ, go deal with him. Don't drag me through the mud with your BullShit Gan ...

I noticed you have a tendency to avoid answering specific questions.  So just for the public record ....why the hell would anyone would a concious or a brain associate  themselves with a pimp extortionist who put the fear of god with young mm students?  Should I publicly list them all so you can validate and expose these mm for further terror by your ring master!

Here is Apoc showing his love for ringmaster kj aka justcurious who was banished with the other narcissistic mongrel aka Eric Blair to the blue board where they are masters of a small domain.  

http://www.sp411.com/showthread. ... highlight=Catherine

I ask why?  Birds of a feather flock together.   Keep on talking I got some real good dirt on your ring master.  I'm sure you will be proud of for him .   Real juicy stuff.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-4 22:38:23 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2013-10-4 19:28
Which part of "No Comment!" don't you understand? No Comment = No Opinion = End of Discussion.

If ...

My job is done with kj . Bannish and despised by terb members.   Just wanted to make it clear you are his biggest supporter and lap dog.   Mission accomplished,    Even studs has publicly dismissed him except YOU.  

Conclusion guilt by association.    Checkmate.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 15:14 , Processed in 0.038367 second(s), 12 queries .