发表于 2022-2-20 23:55:38 | 显示全部楼层
steven024680 发表于 2022-2-20 21:08
some reviews say she's great, but some are negative
I kinda clueless which I should believe

maybe you should go check it by yourself. Everyone has their own idea
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-21 13:34:56 | 显示全部楼层
A provider can be both great and have negative traits and Karina currently fits this category for me.

She gives a first class blowjob but is reluctant to getting fucked depending on the size of your cock. So if you really value blowjobs over fucking (as I do) you may be happy seeing her but if you want to pound one out, you will not be happy. Older but good looking and perfect tits…

I will see her again just for the blowjob as she has no issue sucking you off forever…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-21 13:46:43 | 显示全部楼层
I thought she was a good provider, but felt too routine and sophisticated. Prefer girls that let you take charge and that more aggressive. I think if you see her though, its not a session you'd regret, worth trying at least once.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-21 13:52:28 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2022-2-21 13:46
I thought she was a good provider, but felt too routine and sophisticated. Prefer girls that let you ...

I agree with you, first time was okay. when you visit more she knows you then service go downstairs
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-25 19:49:05 | 显示全部楼层
我知道的就她已经在位7年了
以前MW的
最早态度一般般,后来就很服务女王
但是你说她20-30 离谱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-26 01:00:19 | 显示全部楼层
bao1234 发表于 2022-2-4 19:44
Hi Boredude:

Bona from MW came back and is now working at Love&Secret. I recently reviewed her.

Thanks for the info bro. I think Irean seems worth a try from what you guys are saying. Karina I will probably get rejected for size so not gonna bother. I tried booking Bona but the keeper is unprofessional.

I booked a day in advance and they said yeah she's available. Then the next day I text to confirm and now they say she's off all of a sudden like wtf. I booked an hour too, my minimum is 45 minutes even with new whores.

I don't know why but whenever I try these smaller agencies there is always a problem. Either they give the wrong address, late with giving me directions or cancel last minute. Say what you want about MW and BH but at this point I think the professionalism is part of what you pay for when you book with the bigger agencies.

It can't just be coincidence that literally every smaller agency I've dealt with has had complications. Easy to tell that they're run by women.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-26 04:27:26 | 显示全部楼层
自从mw散了之后mm们都各找各家了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-27 01:48:38 | 显示全部楼层
I have one issue with an appointment booked back but I found the Love & Secret booker quite professional in my dealings. I have booked one hour minimum with Bona since she is a service queen that can suck cock for a real time so I have her deep throat me over and over for at least 20 mins, bank her hard until I nut and then get a real good massage from her to finish it off. Real good service which is why she gets my repeat business. I have to blow my load in her mouth or face so cant comment on that but man she is good to gag, drool and throat your cock and can take a serious hard fuck.

I text them and they get back to me, except they are not so good at responding quickly late morning if I want her first appointment for the day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-28 10:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
her rates have increased to 270/45m, 380/1hr as well
not gonna try her now
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-19 14:31 , Processed in 0.035811 second(s), 11 queries .