立即注册
搜索
楼主: easternstar

Cathy | Roxy@Zenful 泡菜篇Ⅱ

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-4-6 10:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-4-6 10:37
Hey bro,
I saw that Pia is your current favorite among Asian mms. She's got lots of fans for sure, ...

havent seen her for a while, but yeah shes pretty amazing...

first time seeing a girl who can lock my legs riding by herself and cum...

she also can do the locking position when i did MISH... so in short, you don't even have to move, she can enjoy by herself LOL she definitely got lots of power
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-6 10:43:52 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-4-6 10:37
Hey bro,
I saw that Pia is your current favorite among Asian mms. She's got lots of fans for sure, ...

and she knows how to use the power properly
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-6 10:51:41 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-6 10:42
havent seen her for a while, but yeah shes pretty amazing...

first time seeing a girl who can loc ...

Sounds like your session with Pia was even more memorable than mine. Well done. I will have to try her again before long.
But this week I've been missing C's cowgirl. And you were absolutely right about that. It is pretty powerful. Good observation. I know you're going to trim back the number of mms you see, but I look forward to reading your reviews when you do post them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 08:08:36 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-4-6 10:25
As I never tried Chloe, I can't say. But I'm pretty sure we had this discussion when Pia came to M ...

Yeah.. you are right.. I do recall now the link to Woori instead of Chloe.  I keep getting confused because the two girls seem to have the same body type and have the exact same unique moves - moves that I have never seen before and never seen since.

Maybe I need to go to see Pia just to find out... but my heart is on Roxy, while keeping an eye on Annie@MW.  Too many girls on the TDL now to do detective work haha!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 08:19:31 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2014-4-7 08:08
Yeah.. you are right.. I do recall now the link to Woori instead of Chloe.  I keep getting confuse ...

wow man, u must be busy lol...and u said u were quitting?? haha i know it is really hard to quit, look at myself for an example!

yea please go see Pia and let me know if its same person but I doubt it is same
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 08:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2014-4-7 08:08
Yeah.. you are right.. I do recall now the link to Woori instead of Chloe.  I keep getting confuse ...

oh I know wat u can do...just tell phone lady or guy that u just wanted to see Pia if it is same person and would walk if not...be upfront lol

i would do it if cat was still at MW...right now I haven't been to MW for over half a year so I don't want to do the above, might get black listed!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 09:47:02 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-4-7 08:22
oh I know wat u can do...just tell phone lady or guy that u just wanted to see Pia if it is same p ...

haha right!  the problem is, i may not be able to tell if she was really chloe or not even if i saw her when she opened the door!  The only memory I had in my head was her in her civilian clothes (dark green 3/4 length winter coat) with a starbucks coffee and a subway in hand.  The keeper sent me up to her condo without her being there!!!  I let myself in and was alone for 10 minutes waiting for her return.  Needlessly she was very surprised to see me in the unit.... which probably explained the weaker than expected session.  

as far as quiting goes... yeah, hard to do.  getting worse and worse actually.  i think i have finally found what i like in Roxy.  Hopefully she will stick around for a while.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-7 10:48:40 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry the closest viva stop near Roxy's place is chalmers not bayview
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-7 16:01:01 | 显示全部楼层
Anyone know where Chloe, the big tall kimichi from MW went? She's Cathy's friend.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-29 05:53 , Processed in 0.041516 second(s), 12 queries .