找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: kingkong123

YaYa @ YumikoLove

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2024-2-20 20:53:58 | 显示全部楼层
wakksta186 发表于 2024-2-20 20:47
Everyone’s entitled to their  opinions man don’t let it get to you. Don’t overthink it dude, yo ...

thanks for understanding bro, I'm not worried if I caught anything. But of course after a situation like this it's best to get checked. I always appreciate your positivity and understanding towards me bro.
Maybe I'll run into you one day after seeing a girl and we can chit chat LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 22:45:09 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-2-20 02:38
For sure today I was not thinking properly and did a lot of things thinking with the little head.  ...

I'll be objective here and not direct anything at you personally, from an objective perspective, this post is written with "unsatisfactory anger"  and is retaliatory in nature, but rather you try to sugarcoat the post as a post about hygiene and as a post to care for other wolfs. Post that are retaliatory in nature is both unhealthy and toxic for the overall health of the forum.

The post is full of contradiction and lack common sense

1. you stated that you are stating the "fact", in this case there is no way to verify this "fact", "fact" can be verifying and cross-checked by both party, but in this case there is no way of "verifying this fact", I'm not doubting your fact, but the truth is that your fact is one sided. This is nature of these post where only one side have a voice,  the one making these claim can simply make a claim by a stroke of keys on the keyboard, yet the consequences for other wolfs and MM is not as simple.

To fellow wolfs: they could have missed out on a great MM when there is nothing wrong with her
To MM: this could mean the end of the tour for her in this city

2. you stated that you want someone to see her, yet in the title of the post you wrote please avoid, did you really think someone would go see her after your post? I remember there was a post where you and other wolfs got into heated exchange regarding NC, so you are fully aware these unsubstantiated claims can easily be escalated and "blown" out of proportion,yet you claim you simply wanted MM to "clear things up"  

3. Doing NC is a personal choice and if one is willing to take the risk and the MM is willing to offer the service, I have no judgement against it. However to engage in NC and at the same time promoting hygiene and making a "claim" about MM's "hygiene" is contradicting, ironic and lacks common sense

很多狼友对类似的报告的态度都是,“宁愿错杀一千,也不放过一个" 个人觉得这种想法非常自私

每年都会有几个MM,无缘无故躺枪,被类似的报告波及到

而且这种被告非常容易被水军乘虚而入,很容易就让一个本来没有任何问题的MM无辜躺枪

很多狼友一边说卫生的重要性,但当一个做NC的狼友在明知有风险的情况下还继续进行NC,并且在同一天在约另外一个MM,约完以后还发帖抱怨卫生问题,这些”讲究卫生“的狼友在这种情况下还去支持,真的是。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 23:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
这个妹妹已经下线了。可能送去检查了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-20 23:34:05 | 显示全部楼层
The shop followed up with me and they are dealing with it. End of story. Everyone has their opinions, I've said enough and I'm not going to entertain monkeys and become one myself. And it's EVIDENT most would agree and appreciate the review from this. Now everyone move the fuck on.
I appreciate those who actually understood my perspective rather than constantly shift the topic. Thank you.

Ninjajj 发表于 2024-2-20 22:45
I'll be objective here and not direct anything at you personally, from an objective perspective, t ...

You're putting a lot of words into my mouth so to speak. I won't even continue it with you as I actually think you may have some sort of mental problem.
This review I made doesn't go that deep, but you wanna keep digging.
l
Seriously take care brother.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 13:14:17 | 显示全部楼层
Whatever anyone said anything.
I just want say  Thank You sooooo much.
Take Care bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 16:07:54 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks you for the heads up. I will put her on the no list
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 20:18:43 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear your terrible experience, bro. If I was in the same shoes, I would feel horrible. Hopefully the smell was just due to period. Best wishes to you. Hope you could give us an update after your check up. Good luck.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 23:42:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing. And this is one of the reasons that this forum exists. Take care bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-22 02:21:47 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for posting this kingkong. Ignore what other people say. But I think you should get it tested just to be on the safe side.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-22 05:18:15 | 显示全部楼层
I don't know what's up with the conflict happening here, but I just wanna say thank you and appreciate the poster for sharing this post. He already experienced it first hand and there doesn't need to be any more victims of this "bad smell". He could've just not shared it on the forum and let other people step on the same minefield.

Thank you OP and take care, hope you come out clean.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-3 03:39 , Processed in 0.037482 second(s), 11 queries .