找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Ben2009

Thoughts on the recent Tingting@HB issue

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-25 20:25:18 | 显示全部楼层
skylinegtr 发表于 2013-2-25 20:22 static/image/common/back.gif
I don't hunt often and I've never seen Emma before. The few dimsums that I've seen we're . So if ...

We're --> were... (damn the iPad)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 21:11:56 | 显示全部楼层
After going submarine for all this time, I want to give my 2 cents on this issue.  

1)  Ben gor already mentioned the keeper might have tipped the mm off.  
2)  Also, people have different visual perspective on mms.   An 'A' grade visual mm for me, might be
        only C+ for some other bros
3)  Once someone said that mm is perfect/super, you will thing that girl must look like Megan
        Fox/Jessica Alba.  When you find out she is not, you feel you got ripped off.
4)  HB might have bait and switch of some unfortunate bros.

All I want to say is: Ben gor's review is only for guidance and not necessary up to your expectation.  

If you really think the mms is not good, you should walk out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 22:00:17 | 显示全部楼层
Ben gor, you can comment more than visual appearance, for example: skin smoothness, real boob or fake boob and the real shape of the boob. how you feel about her tunnel etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 23:05:30 | 显示全部楼层
sadik 发表于 2013-2-25 11:00 static/image/common/back.gif
Am I the only one?? I think Ben should post visual only post. It is simple and there is no blame, no ...

I support this.  Due to Ben's special role, providing review may result in conflicts of interest.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 23:14:31 | 显示全部楼层
Ben Gor, I remember reading another post that you wrote about how this bait and switch thing might happen, so I was expecting to hear something like this.  Fuck Kelly, she's a bitch and does shit like that to get more business, I hate going to her place becuase she is so pushy and tries for the last drop out of me. Keep writing reviews man.

MMs are humans to subjected to likes and dislikes, so one might have a good time and another might not which is expecting and the dude who complianed should know this YMMV stuff so shouldnt complian at all.  

Dont worry about this and keep doing what you are doing.  I am sure you are telling the truth cause what is the point of screwing your own gig over?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 23:43:29 | 显示全部楼层
I totally agree with the following statement:
"Fuck Kelly, she's a bitch and does shit like that to get more business, I hate going to her place becuase she is so pushy and tries for the last drop out of me."
That Kelly probably learns the lesson if everyone stops visiting to her dirty place starting from now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-26 00:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-2-25 03:54 static/image/common/back.gif
As long as it an honest review, keep it up, JJ included.

Totally agree!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-26 00:32:23 | 显示全部楼层
Ben gor, there's really nothing to worry about...  the forum is already working as it should

seen abstractly, the situation is as follows:
1) hunter sees mm and gets exceptional service, writes rave review
2) many other hunters reads rave review, trusts the hunter, and goes sees same mm
3) many of these hunters received drastically less quality than expected experience from mm
4) dissatisfied hunters write negative reviews on mm

final results:
-the dissatisfied hunters will now be more careful about having high expectations from that hunter's rave reviews
-other hunters now will also be weary of the mm seeing very mixed reviews so some will risk it, while majority will avoid mm
-mm does not get as much business (as it could have) due to:
  1) her own fault for giving very drastic YMMV quality service AND/OR
  2) garage pulling B&S

i see nothing wrong.  it's a constant learning process.  dissatisfied hunters will realize there's no guaranty in this hobby and should manage their own expectations accordingly.  and bad mm's or garages will be punished with less earnings -- the only stimulus they respond to.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-26 05:41:55 | 显示全部楼层
Ben this clearly bothers you and these type of back lashes isnt the first.  nor it will be the last. I dont get it. why do you continue to need validation from the bros and seek advice on this matter ?    You are smart guy who can weigh pros and cons of your actions and ramifications.  You need to decide if this is a business or personal decision to want to review. And given both Jerry and you continue to review,   Me thinks you made up your own mind .  :lol

FYI surveys  and polls are great for feedback but a leader will sometimes will ignore and do the right thing.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-2 13:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
What the fuck is this pussy footing self regret about. we love your posts and you fucking know it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-30 17:32 , Processed in 0.035459 second(s), 14 queries .