立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Wanted: RealMan Dead or Alive.

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-6-7 10:30:57 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2016-6-7 08:23
what did he do to make him this famous

i was off the radar for a while so i missed the roller coa ...

Lol read the posts. too much to explainxD
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-8 07:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-8 11:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
alover 发表于 2016-6-8 07:50
Are you talking about the shiller kragee, gentlescorp ?

i thought that guy just shilled massage places now lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-11 09:29:17 | 显示全部楼层
So what did the bros learn from this?  What are  the red flags to look for over a period of time?    Let's build a profile of a wannabe pimp ?  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-11 09:38:16 | 显示全部楼层
in the end, the truth will be revealed. the only ones left standing are the real ones
shilling/threatening mm with bad review or trying to tempt them with a good review for extra services is so weak its one of the lowest form of manhood to exist..
95% of the reviews i write i never tell the girl im going to write it.. takes heat off me and when a girl does ask me to write a good review most of the time i dont.. its not that i dont want to help her.. its because when a girl is willing to ask you that.. are the mm's that need to work on themselves.. or they lack something.. good girls will never ask u to write a review or mention a review.. because they know they are good.. its like how lamborghini and rolls royce dont have TV commercials..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-11 09:51:54 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-6-11 09:38
in the end, the truth will be revealed. the only ones left standing are the real ones
shilling/threa ...

Most wolves don't like pimp wannabes.  That's a given.  But humans change over time and get seduced by the forbidden fruit of being a pimp wannabe.   

What are the redflags or signals to look for is most important.  It took over 100 reviews and 5000 posts by Realman/BJToronto before a mm stood up !  So does that mean another pimp wannabe can do the same until he gets caught?  A license to distort and drive revenue for the  ecoystem players?   

I guess it's a unwritten rule and necessary cost of doing business in the industry .  The reluctant mm "pay for it".   No risk.  No reward.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-11 16:29:57 | 显示全部楼层
What we can do as customers is to let the girls know. If any self proclaimed promoters ever approach them or try to blackmail, get their information and post it here. Let the mods know about it. Expose all the cowardly dirtbags who prey on working girls. The girls may think they are powerless but we can show them that they do have the power to fight back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-11 16:33:32 | 显示全部楼层
The real problem I see is in the beginning when the pimp wannabe starts trying to build a name for himself and selling his services to the keeper or the girls. At that stage, the keeper and the girls figure there's nothing to lose and everything to gain. So they will be very supportive of the pimp wannabe. They will see him as a nice guy who is helping them out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-11 18:19:37 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2016-6-11 16:33
The real problem I see is in the beginning when the pimp wannabe starts trying to build a name for h ...

therefore realman got set into flames, everyone watched him burn till ashes
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-6-11 21:36:37 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2016-6-11 16:33
The real problem I see is in the beginning when the pimp wannabe starts trying to build a name for h ...

How do you think Realman and others of similar ilk got away with this for so long ?  Everyone is playing the wink wink nudge nudge the game until someone gets hurt and speaks out.   

Same narrative but different pimp wannabe and fanboys  every year ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-8 00:55 , Processed in 0.038180 second(s), 11 queries .