AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4581|回复: 24

GirlsGeneration – Dishonesty, Lying, Corruption, Booking Issues.

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2024-6-10 12:17:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I texted today to book Boa, and was told “ethnicity restriction”. I am not saying ethnicity restriction is wrong, I am more than happy to step aside if that’s the true reason. I tried booking with hami right after, was asked penis size trying to deter me from booking. I saw another post complaining of gg, and while I don’t entirely fault gg in that case, actually felt op was more in the wrong there, but it reminds me of the unfairness gg has shown me and the things I have had to go through cause of them.

This started off as a comment, but its way too long so I had to make it its own post. I wouldn’t post this if I didn’t think it was important for people and didn’t have proof.

I have been reviewing for over 4 years and yes some of my reviews can be harsh, but that’s what a review forum is, to share our honest experiences, if anything I think my reviews are generous and have molded my reviews to fit the standard here. When GG was new I thought I would try them out, they required me to send my phone number through azn747, therefore they know my username. They are purposely asking for lots of verification now to link you to your review account, and blackmail purposes if something happens. I am okay with verification, nearly all shops do it now, but I will explain why its an issue with gg.

I saw candy and lena @ gg and I didn’t really enjoy them that much, especially lena, and I posted the reports here. Suddenly I wasn’t allowed to book any gg girls. They kept saying “not your type”, then I asked one day then what is my type if I can’t see a single girl, no response. I kept asking months later and they started saying ethnicity restriction as the excuse. I am a young asian man (non-Chinese) and have probably seen over 200 girls, I have not once been banned until gg. And for a full year I could not book a single girl, I did nothing wrong, I treated the girls with respect and kindness, I didn’t overstay my visit, all I did was post honest reviews here. I tried booking vera, they said sorry not for new customers, I already used gg twice and have a huge history of hobbying with many shops, but I said okay and left it.

Eventually last year they finally let me see kinko and I had to beg for that, they initially said no, but I really begged. I knew I would have a good time with this girl, my friends tried her and they gave in and let me see her. I posted a positive review of her and I get a text from gg saying she is not 30s and her breasts are real, who are you to correct my reviews, do you try out your own girls to have an opinion?

After my kinko review, suddenly I was being attacked by gg reviewers, they made up so many rumors saying I didn’t pay kinko for upcharges and ran, I physically abused kinko, I work for azn and have special privileges because of that. I was so confused because none of these things were remotely true, and sounded crazy, but people were believing it. I came to find out eventually many of the reviewers were lying because I had stepped on their “turf”, that their review shilling would be threatened by me being allowed to use gg, and they were angry someone of my ethnicity was getting a better time than them. Many of these gg reviewers to this day copy my reviews and reword them to diversify their review history.

I didn’t want to use gg after this, if it meant dealing with crazy reviewers who are making rumors about me, I don’t blame gg for this, but to put it simply, those reviewers are your creation, you talk to them always, they are your super vvips/boot lickers. Many of those shills like (ze_general) have rebranded their names on new accounts. To this day I am dealing with those fake rumors and it has grown exponentially.

Anyways I caved in and wanted to use gg, and I was still not allowed to book many gg girls, maybe every few months they would let me see a girl, every other time their excuse “sorry doesn’t see your ethnicity”.

Then comes airi, I asked to book her and they said no, suddenly she moves to another shop and surprise surprise I was allowed to see the girl, the girl told me she didn’t have any restrictions like that and we had a blast together many times. Same thing, other girls that changed shop, suddenly I can see them no problem and have a great time.

Recently I tried to book latte, again I was told, “sorry doesn’t see your ethnicity”. A little bit after this, I see many other people who tried latte of my ethnicity and went how is this fair??? I confronted gg and I asked them are you not letting me see your girls because I am a reviewer? They flat out lied and said your service requirement is higher so not your type. Even if my service requirement is higher, is it fair to say no completely, rather than saying “I don’t think you’d like her, your service requirement is higher”, and why did you lie saying ethnicity? It is very obvious they are preventing me from seeing most of their girls because they are afraid of a bad review and they don’t like the scores, the descriptions I’ve given their girls.

As reviewers we should be allowed to post our honest opinions without a shop banning and blacklisting us for no reason. We shouldn’t have to deal with gg trying to control reviews and the games they are playing to skew reviews. By restricting certain reviewers you are directly admitting to censoring and skewing your shops reviews.

I refuse to beg or kiss vivi’s feet, I don’t care how many shills she sends at me, I have lots of screenshots and proof if she wants to play games with me more. That is my final warning to gg, if your shills even try to make another rumor about me, if I get another threat in dms by one of your reviewers, if I so as much hear about you whining about me in your little chat of simps to come at me, I will post every single screenshot of all the underhanded things you do. I don’t want to deal with all that, but I am 100% willing to do so if I need to.

To my fellow wolves, when I bash a shop I don’t do it light heartedly, if I do it, it’s because I am 100% confident they deserve it. Its your money, you decide where you want to spend it. I was hesitant to post this before because of getting banned, but who cares, gg doesn’t even have the talent they use to, can easily find the same or better girls elsewhere. The girls themselves complain of gg’s strict working conditions with minimal breaks and switch shops a lot now. Even if they get a superstar, its not worth kissing feet, I am the customer, why should a customer have to lick the ground you walk on?

Feel free to comment your experiences
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-11 06:55:53 | 显示全部楼层
Bro, when I read  “I don’t think you’d like her, your service requirement is higher”, I was 100% that was exactly the same person that I texted the other day, even if i was blamed to be rude by some folks here, which I'm ok with.
I really don't think it's worth it to keep sending money to a shop like this after they insulted your dignity and intelligence time and time again--even if you really like the girl, you're making a contribution to this shop's business still.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-11 07:10:32 | 显示全部楼层
100% agree with this. Unfortunately we are outnumbered because GG has many loyal customers (or shills).
A shop is only as good as their talent, and now GG talent is not as good as it used to be.
Even if they bring good talent, I will not book simply as a matter of pride. Why should I spend my hard earned money at a shop that has treated us unfairly and with no respect??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-11 20:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
i never have bad experiences at gilrs generation
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-11 21:18:03 | 显示全部楼层
it seems that this shop wants to limit u. Bro, u should change to new shop, money is hard for most of people to get, u have the right to use them in the satisfied envrionemtn without restriction.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-11 22:17:51 | 显示全部楼层
I felt real bad for op man. I'd quit visit GG since last year. I visited them 2 times last year (never been late or over staying and tipped the girls always) and was trying to make an appointment one day earlier for a girl and they werent let me to, was been told I am still a new customer lol...yeah fk you GG. I have the money,I can go to the shops that respect their regulars. To all wolf bros, please save your money, theres lots good shops and girls out there. GG fk u!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-11 23:01:45 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2024-6-11 20:13
i never have bad experiences at gilrs generation

Had a look at your post history, ngl stuffs that came out of your mouth were pretty unhinged, and I think folks should not only avoid shops like gg which clearly has a simp base here, but also keep an eye on the other shops you've visit since you're so fond of doing bbfs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-11 23:23:31 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing. I've been to GG 4 times and i had a bad experience with 1 of the girls at GG recently. I didn't even tell the keeper and I'm scared to post a bad review because they have my info.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-12 07:13:07 | 显示全部楼层
They're def targeting you since you write honestly reviews which apparently they can't handle, very low value behaviour from GG. I say we should all vote with our money, I'd never visit a shop that disrespects me like that regardless of how good their mm are. My dignity is worth more than a good nut.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-12 08:10:01 | 显示全部楼层
不爽不去就好,花錢的是大爺,不用磨磨唧唧的抱怨,罵一句爛店就夠了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-29 00:06 , Processed in 0.044973 second(s), 15 queries .