找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7626|回复: 42

QiQI @ Dream4U

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-6 18:16:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Two lucky days in a row.
First skinny tall mm, now well endowed tall mm.  Both very friendly and with nice personality.

This Qiqi mm looks so young in the ad that is completely (to me anyway) opposite to my perception from those pictures.    She has a lot more mature look in person but just based on body.  To me she is more like Marilyn Monroe body type, no blonde hair though.

Mm is indeed a real shepherd and got wolf bite to show, poor girl.  Hopefully you phony wolves would not do the same like an animal.

My experience with mm is just excellent.  Lots of talking about her life in the grasslands.  Her diet is mainly of MEAT meat and meat.  My understanding is people in Tibet needs to drink Pu Er tea to give them some vegetable diet with fiber.  But NOT she does not eat vegetable or drink Pu Er tea,  Strange.

Hope to see her more before she goes home.  But she does NOT know when yet.  I gave my largest ever tip for any mm yet  Today.

This is another good find after another innocent mm Miami from Taiwan.  Good job, Becky.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-6 19:20:08 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds good.

Lol at the meat, meat and more meat diet.

She needs more anti-oxidants in her diet, will keep skin looking youthful.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-6 19:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
Tibet is not Mongolia... People in Yunnan province drink Pu Er tea... People in Mongolia eat meat and drink wine, the popular tea they drink is Brick tea (砖茶) which can help them digest the meat.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-6 20:07:34 | 显示全部楼层
QiQi pics looks so young. I personally don't think Marilyn Monroe was hot, both in looks and body.

But you're right, there are lots of animals out there. I cringe every time I see those reviews that says "she can take a pounding", or "banged her really hard", or "I bet her kitty is still hurting". Those are f**king animals, and the worst part is, they think it's cool.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-6 22:41:52 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2017-4-6 20:07
QiQi pics looks so young. I personally don't think Marilyn Monroe was hot, both in looks and body.

we should do like babyme's signature, You baby me and I baby you, we both have fun. In this market, it's hard to ask all wolves to be gentle.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-6 22:52:30 | 显示全部楼层
Another good review about Qiqi, I really wanna try. But she seems to be fully booked
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-7 00:01:02 | 显示全部楼层
QiQi 性格開朗又調皮,又愛開玩笑,醒目女所以霖得你咁開心
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-7 04:04:32 | 显示全部楼层
SeafoodDragon 发表于 2017-4-6 19:20
Sounds good.

Lol at the meat, meat and more meat diet.

I am of the same opinion.

But you are a SEAFOOD eater, what is a good seafood later for the tummy (not human being ok).
Any recommedation.  May be I can persuade mm to go for Chicken of the Sea instead of Meat, meat (Mutton, Beef).
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-7 04:05:23 | 显示全部楼层
高登仔 发表于 2017-4-7 00:01
QiQi 性格開朗又調皮,又愛開玩笑,醒目女所以霖得你咁開心

She is NOT funny.  I am the Joker, OK.  You Liar.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-7 04:17:18 | 显示全部楼层
This song can best describe your state of mind:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Ltk2-If0g

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-26 09:06 , Processed in 0.069230 second(s), 13 queries .