AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 23357|回复: 70

Have any mm asked you to go bareback / use no condom???

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-20 16:53:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm an advocate for safe sex and always want all hunters to be safe hunters also as it's good for the industry.

Just wanted to know if any mm have not used a condom with you before (This is not the hunters request, but MM just didn't use a condom or said it was not necessary)?

I'm curious, b/c I came across a few weird cases in the past few years so I'm looking forward to getting the feedback from the hunters so that we can make this hobby safer.

NOTE:  THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SURVEY THAT WILL ASK THE BROS IF THEY KNOW ANY HUNTERS OR THEY THEMSELVES REQUEST THE MM TO NOT USE A CONDOM/BAG.
单选投票, 共有 36 人参与投票
22.22% (8)
19.44% (7)
58.33% (21)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-20 18:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
Lets not bury our heads in the sand. BBFS does happen. Its a really touchy topic though. Keepers will get pissed as hell if someone says their MMs is doing BBFS. Die hard fans will get really upset too. Even if they are getting BBFS too, they might want to believe that it is only offered for themself only.

I had BBFS once, and had been offered more than once. I've had friends that did BBFS too. We never asked for it, nor was it ever explicitly offered. No MM ever said "do you want to NOT use the condom?"

Each time it happened, they would begin with the pussy slide and then pretend to accidentally slip it in. Then depending on your reaction, they may just continue, or they may remove it and pretend it was just an accident. If continued, then after BBFS they will always pretend its the first time they did that, and ask you to keep it secret, because it is "for you only".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-20 18:36:19 | 显示全部楼层
There are quite many MMs that offer BBFS. I will not give out their names MMs. Please do not PM me to ask. Giving out the names would not help because nobody can prove they did it or not, and it would only lead to a huge shit war.

Please do not say, "let me know who does BBFS so i can avoid her". I suspect those that say it actually want to find them. As long as YOU wear condom, it doesn't matter if that MM does BBFS with other customers.

For myself, it happened once, and at that moment it felt too good to stop. Afterwards, i was scared as hell. Stopped hunting and got myself checked multiple times to make sure I was still clean. Fortunately I didn't catch anything, but I will never take that risk again.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:07:33 | 显示全部楼层
fireandice 发表于 2014-1-20 18:30
Lets not bury our heads in the sand. BBFS does happen. Its a really touchy topic though. Keepers wil ...

My question is why MM would want to engage in this type of practice if they are the one that is at the Highest Risk?

as they interact with the highest volume of people
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-20 20:19:20 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2014-1-20 20:07
My question is why MM would want to engage in this type of practice if they are the one that is at ...

100% agree. Why would ANY mm be willing to do this? No amount of money or pleasure is worth risking one's life for in this manner! I simply don't understand the rationale behind this. Can somebody explain?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-20 22:08:11 | 显示全部楼层
My question is why MM would want to engage in this type of practice if they are the one that is at ...

not enough sex education in terms of how diseases transmit? They may think after pregnancy surgery/birth pill that they are immune to contagion or they just feel the man they were interactive with is clean.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-20 22:39:38 | 显示全部楼层

The possibilities I thought of were these:

1) MM feels safe with guy and wants to feel normal again if only for a short while (no long-term agenda)
2) MM sees guy as potential boyfriend material and may wish to "sink" him
3) MM sees guy as potential sugar daddy type and wants to be wrapped by him
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-20 23:07:07 | 显示全部楼层
Never got one, nor asked. But there was this one time, this girl said "only for you" and I was going to ask but chickened out afterwards lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-20 23:07:29 | 显示全部楼层
"only for you, I don't mind"*
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-20 23:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
yes, a few times when I was younger. I took it. got scared/tested later, lucky. I'm not doing it again!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-21 00:22 , Processed in 0.042705 second(s), 16 queries .