AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4892|回复: 8

2 meals from Sasa

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-21 13:59:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First of all, my apology guys, I seldom write any reports because I am so busy ( lazy might be a better description ), but since this is Christmas and is a time of giving or should I say, giving back to the brothers of this forum, I believe it is a good time to do so, I worried that Santa is saying that I am a bad boy and take away all my hunting quota for next year.

OK, enough of my BS.
These 2 mm from from Sasa in DT.

CRYSTAL
CBC, student, speaks fluent Cantonese, she must be between 19-22 most. She is the most "pure" looking mm I have seen for a long long time. I woudl say you would never imagine she would be in this business if you see her on the street. She is about 5'3" and have a very nice smooth body with a pair of nice B boobies. We have very nice conversation and sex was equally as great as you would have with a nice school going mm............would definitly try her again and again, but she only works few days in a month, so good luck guys.

SHADOW
This pretty mm is from China and speaks mainly Mandarin. She always wear a pir of glasses and remebered the first time I saw her, the only thing comes to my mind is " HORNY TEACHER" (translate that to Chinese), I would guess she is around 20-22. She has a BIG pair of "HEADLIGHTS" on this 5'5" frame and I mean it is always HIGHBEANS ON. I very sure that they are real and they are nice and firm, all the breast man have to try these. She provides excellent services.

I didn't provide details about the kiss and stuffs because I found these highly YMMV, one mm might do this with you doesn't means she is comfortable in DFK with another brother, so guys, experience that yourself. If you are nice to the mm, they will be nice to you too, remember " Everyone is given birth by a mother" ( translate that to Chinese as well).

There is also a Taiwan mm there, which I think she has a killer body, maybe I will do her with Shadow for my Christmas present.

By the way, even with such high quality mm, Sasa is only chargiing $120 and always free beer and noodle.
I would imagine Crystal would cost $220/45mins or more and Shadow will never be lower than $150, not saying Shadow isis any less in quality.
No wonder I rather drive to all the way to DT than to give my hard earn money to those garages in Scarborough.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-21 17:46:39 | 显示全部楼层
959 gor...thanks for the detailed report.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-21 18:45:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks 959 hing.   I have meant to see both of them for a while, but they only appear once in a while and  DT is not that convenient for me.   This will prompt me to try harder to see them.  ANother thing, Sa Sa told me $140 for these 2 CBC's, have they reduced the price or did you get VIP treatment?

Hanna is another hot ABC that you should see (see 7 gor's review)....I think she is out-of-the-country for CHristmas though.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-21 18:47:09 | 显示全部楼层
Crystal has been there for over a year now, but works really limited & irregular hours, so its hard to see her. I would agree with 959 bro's entire assessment. I've seen her twice. First time just caught a glance of her as i was arriving and she was leaving from work. Facially, first-time in street-clothes with a bit of make-up and i gave her an 8/10. Second time was a month later (which is how long it took to successfully book her), she was completely without make-up, i would only give 7/10. But its true she looks very young, and very pure, typical GND style. So if u value that instead of a glamorous pretty face, then she's worth a try. Service-wize, nth special to write about. Non-pro in terms of skill, but GFE feeling.

Haven't seen the other MMs that were mentioned. I havent visited this garage in a long time due to distance from my home which is in Markham and unsafe feeling. Too many people in the garage, all drinking, smoking, playing cards, etc, with ppl constantly coming in and out. The garage is also in a very high-visibility location near the clubbing district, so there's lots of cops constantly patrolling the streets.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-21 19:48:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-12-21 19:56 编辑

959 good to see you hunt in my neck of the woods.   Shadow is good bang for buck.  I saw Crystal and agree looks like a innocent young MM but I didnt have the urge to try her that day.   Definitely looked out of place at a Garage

Here is my old review of Shadow aka Suger
http://sex747.com/oldbbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6591&highlight=sasa

After returning from a business trip , had a late nite craving and decided to pop by Sasa's.  Big fugly taiwan girl was there again. Sasa must have amnesia cause she intro me to her again!!! for fuck sakes! Can't fucken believe guys actually pay to see her.   Young Emily tall skinny northern chinese girl was there ..although good service she is a bit too thin for me with tiny boobs.   I decided to roll the dice with suger another northern chinese .     Her face is 7 - 7.5.  Picky bros would probably ranker her lower.  She wears these ugly big owl glasses but her skin is smooth and she has a nerdy academic look with glasses. Long hair she ties up.  But when she stood up HOLY FUCK what a KICK ASS BODY.  I like her body better than Lilith but Lilith had whiter skin. She look like  a young 21 year old librarian with big natural 36 Cs in a tight body hugging dress that showed her curves on a slim 5'4 frame.  WOW!   She is one of those girls if she made a few slight changes to her glasses and hair and she could jump to an 8 facially.  But god her best asset is that kick ass body.    Turns me on to see a studious type with a fine body like Suger.

I was worried because she looked tired and cranky.  I knew I had to change her attitude by making her feel comfortable with me and making her giggle with the 7samurai charm (charm= flashing the wad of bills. I have no charm ).    When she took off her dress I was very impressed. big nipples/aerola and firm bazookas with flat tummy.   She provides a wicked BBBJ  where she wacks the tip of your throbbing cock against her tongue and long strokes sucking up and down....and then jacking your off while she is licking the tip of your cock (first time I felt like cumming) For someone her age I was very impressed.   She said " I thought this was normal all girls can do this?". Of course I had to suck on those water melons  for a good 10 minutes and she was purring with enjoyment. Then  I was so horny I wanted to fuck her bad.   She was enjoying every minute with her natural crying wimpering vocals. Big turn on for me.  I stopped out of concern that she was in pain and she said "no it feels so good"   

I passed her my number and told her to text me when she works and I said "Don't worry I won't call you as I respect your privacy".  She quipped "You should be worried because I'm going to be calling you alot"  So cute hihihi.    For 1.2 swords she is great bang for the buck!!!!!   YMMV as we hit it off turning her from sour face to happy face MM.

Top 5 in terms of body in my hobbying years.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-21 19:49:50 | 显示全部楼层
" HORNY TEACHER" (translate that to Chinese) is 淫賤女教師.

" Everyone is given birth by a mother" ( translate that to Chinese as well) is 人人都有啊媽生.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-22 13:31:02 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2011-12-21 19:48 static/image/common/back.gif
959 good to see you hunt in my neck of the woods.   Shadow is good bang for buck.  I saw Crystal and ...

I am glad you have fun with her....don't know she was called Sugar before though.
Sour face girls can be fun, it all depends on the customer........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-22 18:51:42 | 显示全部楼层
959always 发表于 2011-12-22 13:31 static/image/common/back.gif
I am glad you have fun with her....don't know she was called Sugar before though.
Sour face girls  ...

Shadow, Suger........her name is actually 雪豆 - 'snow pea'.......in mandarin it does sound like shadow.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-23 14:22:53 | 显示全部楼层
Oh yes, I have 雪豆 again for dinner last night..........good meal.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-30 04:27 , Processed in 0.036901 second(s), 13 queries .