找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1615|回复: 5

Mina@UrbanErotics都市激情

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-6-8 15:53:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whats up brothers,

I've been eyeing Mina since coming back from korea but the timing didn't work out until today when I finally had the chance to see her. This is my first time booking with this Shop, so I wanted to share my positive experience.

Pictures: The one on her indy listing (夏日Mina) is real with minimal PS except her hair is mainly black now instead of brownish color. The pictures on Urban Erotics is fake.

Age Estimate: 26-28 under 30 for sure.

Booking with Urban Erotics is easy and the booker is very friendly. I arrived at the location and was given the info prompty to go up. Mina greeted me at the door in gucci sandals, with black bra and panties on. Made our intro in Mandarin, and shortly after we switched to Cantonese. She says shes from HK and she speaks cantonese with a HKer accent. This was comfortable for me as I am a HKer as well. She says she can speak mandarin well though, so mainland brothers can get good mileage also.

Face: 8.5 MCOT. She has a distinct HKer face, hard for me to describe but you can easily tell she looks like a HKer. I see some similarities to Maggie Cheung張曼玉when she was young. Small face, thin lips, good skin, oval face, some ear piercings, average chinese size eyes. Don't think she had any surgery done overall natural beauty.

Body 8.5: I would say this is her best assets. First she is fairly tall, almost the same height as me without heels on standing at 5"6 in height. Next, she has a swimsuit model body, slim with big natural D cups. Very soft and nice to hold. Long thin legs, standard tan asian skin, not as white as the pictures. Above average ass for an asian, nice meat on there to hold. I think brothers that like the slim tall leggy kind with nice natural breasts, Mina is the one!

Service 8 attitude 9.5: She confirmed the time with me and then we undressed and went for SF2. We made some more small talk about Toronto, she says she came from Vancouver. SF2 was quick and thorough. She soaped me up nicely and washed me well. No WF but I don't care for that anyways. I noticed a big air mattress in the livingroom, she says its for Nuru which she also does. I was surprised as not many chinese girls especially HK can do Nuru. Back to bed, she asked me to lie down where she gave offered a massage first. Asked if I wanted oil or not, I said oil is fine. Lots of body sliding, feeling her bare kitty on my back was was hot. Afterwards she did some body sliding with her big breasts on my back and then flipped over for the main action. went in for LFK to DFK and then body kisses down to BBBJ. Her BJ is great with good suction, but no DT. After a bit of that, we switched so I can explore her body. more DFK and playing with her breasts, they are sensitive and she gets wet easily from sucking on her nipples. Small aerola and pointy nipples. went down for DATY, no smell or fishy taste very clean. She is also clean shaven no hair at all which is kinda rare for a Chinese MM. She was soaking wet after DATY for a few minutes so she told me she wants my dick in her and couldn't wait any longer. Condom went on, and we started with Mish with more dfk. Even though she was really wet, she was also super tight. Seems like she is still very fresh, as we started after a few pumps she started moaning louder and louder lol. eventually she got really loud which was hot (good thing she doesn't share the unit) lmao. We did ACG, and doggy was the best with her. I couldn't hold out much longer and finished in cover. More small talk, clean up shower, and I left a happy customer. She says she will be leaving soon but coming back in July.

Repeat: Yes for those that like a strong GFE with a HK lady.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-8 16:09:55 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing, a young 張曼玉 lol?
How's her breast? Seems a bit saggy from the photos
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-6-8 16:26:50 | 显示全部楼层
hova 发表于 2024-6-8 16:09
Thanks for sharing, a young 張曼玉 lol?
How's her breast? Seems a bit saggy from the photos

yeah I would say so. Some Sag, but not really noticeable during the main event. They feel really soft and nice to hold. I'm more of an ass man so it's hard for me to judge for breast lovers  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-8 16:53:46 | 显示全部楼层
Man I haven't been to this shop since my duo, been waiting for boa to come back. Clean shaven, natural d, and oil body slide, she kinda sounds like omg/london, but non thicc version. I might give her a try and report back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-8 18:18:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks bro, this is a relatively new shop and I havnt had chances to try them out, I guess I would after your review. I like HK girl too, you think shes 陀地?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-6-8 19:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
rabbit22 发表于 2024-6-8 18:18
Thanks bro, this is a relatively new shop and I havnt had chances to try them out, I guess I would a ...

nah definitely not 陀地 brother. Apparently they used to be ErosGarden rebranded
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-25 01:17 , Processed in 0.092327 second(s), 13 queries .