AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4069|回复: 13

Wish @ White Night

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-6-3 16:30:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw Degu review on Wish and got excited for a young korean meal as many knows korean sp in Toronto are mostly service queen but milf. Called up keeper and keeper is as nice as always.

Pics are 100% real. Especially the one on her black maid dress, she is wearing that exact outfit when I see her which is super cute. She look 90% like that maid pictures facially too.

Age wise I guess she's mid 20s. Finally some young korean meal that can be comparable to Joy@wn!

Services I received - dfk, sf2, wf, cat bath, bbbj, cim. She offer daty, ps and Nuru but I did not partake.

Repeat: 100%

Recommend if you love:
- Young and petite girl (She is 156cm!)
- All natural body (She got a nice pairs of B+ tits)
- Super bubbly personality with a cute face (I definitely could fall in llve with her)
- Someone who isn't a clock watcher

Her only drawback is I believe she smokes but she does take good care of that and I can only smell that in the washroom area.

Face: 7.4 She is definitely very cute just like the picture. I will check her out if i see her on street! Oval face shape with a pointy chin. Her eyes I remember is those inner double eye lid, her nose bridge is very sharp and high, at first sight I thought she has some work done, but during the session I think it's just her makeup. Smaller lips but still great for dfk. As Degu review mentioned, although she has a slim face, she still got a pinchable cheek due to her youth which makes her look extra cute. Her facial expression (especially the way she laugh) greatly remind me of Hong Kong actress Kaman Kong.

Body: 6.7 Her body is usually not my type as she's shorter and a smaller boobs size (B+), but they looks nice on her petite body and it's definitely very grabbable. She has her manicure done which is nice. She is slim but she isn't toned, so she has good cushion for some nice doggy.

Service: 7.5 I usually don't have high hope in skill department for young girls but I was wrong, Wish actually is pretty skillful! We started off with SF2, lot of good chat and laugh, suddenly she knees down, looking up with that sexy cute but naughty look and start a WF which I know she is pretty gifted in oral. Back to the bed she gave me a brief cat bath with tons of DFK! Got pretty hard and she slowly move down to my junior for some bbbj, no teeth and good suction with good eye contact! Only points taken is she doesn't use her free hands go massages your balls or do some nipple play, but she holds my hands instead which I like too. After a while she lies down and I got confused... I told her to get the condom and she said "already?" I think she want me to daty lolll and she's soaking wet. I dodnt understand at that time and got the cover and start Mish which is amazing as she has one of the sexist facial expression like she's caught between pain and pleasure. She then guide my hands to massage her tits which is sexy. I am about to cum so I switch to Doggy in front of the mirror and it's amazing to pound that meaty ass.... She got great bj skill so I ask for cim which she glady took all in with that eye contact... It felt soooo good. afterward we cuddle for a while and had lot of good laugh and fun chat. she told me she really enjoy her time with me.

Attitude: 8.5 Super Super bubby personality. She's very energetic too. seems super positive and giving off this very cute vibe. Her laugh are very genuine too. Nothing felt it's staged nor fake. I love my time with her. Her English is also good enough for a basic convo (English level 5/10). She told me she's wanna see the northern light, Quebec and Niagara here. We are a bit overtime and I have to tell you lets go shower lolllll.

Dmg: $220 + $20 for 30 mins + cim
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-4 14:43:02 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report. Maid picture looks cute, how's her feet btw?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-4 14:58:51 | 显示全部楼层
She provide PS?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-4 19:02:47 | 显示全部楼层
Does she look anything like the bikini pictures that were up before the new ones?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-4 20:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
whiteboymarts 发表于 2024-6-4 19:02
Does she look anything like the bikini pictures that were up before the new ones?

I guess not lol they got rid of those pics. New set now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-4 21:01:47 | 显示全部楼层
So is she resemblance Hong Kong actress Kaman Kong??  Or. Carmen Ngai Ka Man ??

Thank you so much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-4 22:16:28 | 显示全部楼层
Is there another SP in the same room?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-6-5 11:44:25 | 显示全部楼层
Norsemann 发表于 2024-6-4 14:43
Thanks for the report. Maid picture looks cute, how's her feet btw?

Norsemann: It's nice and straight. But you know she's on the shorter side so no 大長腿. I would recommend go for a taller girl if you like legs.

Whiteboy: No. The bikini pic is kinda off. Her face looks weird in that. Her maid one is the most accurate ones.

RRJay. Kaman Kong - 江嘉敏. Especially her facial expression when she laugh.

Rabbit: Yes she has a roommate but I don't know who. lollll. heard it's also a korean.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-5 13:09:22 | 显示全部楼层
When I leave Adele’s room I saw a cute short K girl definitely under 160 and with normal Asian skin, I think they are roommates
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-5 13:43:10 | 显示全部楼层
Will add into my TDL
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-25 01:14 , Processed in 0.038895 second(s), 13 queries .