AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 420|回复: 4

[Calgary] how early can I book with agents?

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-5-24 12:51:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Hello,

I am wondering if the shift says 11am to 11pm, would it be possible to call or text a day before and book? or does it have to be in that morning to book? And in that case, can anyone please advise what time in the morning the agents replies?

Thanks in advance!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-24 18:33:08 | 显示全部楼层
Usually they prefer booking a day ahead, for an early appointment, like first thing at 11am as your title, I will book at least a day ahead,,,,so you can chose the girl that you are preferred,

plus some girl does sleep in, so the sooner you booked the better chance you can have the girl that you wanted

but If I have a favorite girl in a slot/ period that I wanted it, I book like a week or 3 days ahead,

if by spur of the moment, I text them few hours ahead and see - plus, if you have become a regular, they will accompany you as well
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-31 10:22:55 | 显示全部楼层
The earliest I book a week advance. Sometimes they don't have quite early schedule so I think around 2 to 3 days are fine. *And the latest one I booked is 10 min before start lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-9 03:34:15 | 显示全部楼层
If the girl is popular, book as early as you can. Other wise, one day ahead is fine.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-11 01:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
Usually 2-3 days is the furthest ahead.  Girls have days where they don't feel well and that can mess up scheduling.  I usually do it the morning of or just before I am free when very busy.

If a girl's tour is coming to an end, the booker will typically know their final days schedule.  Make sure you are a regular before booking way in advance, like spas, there are lots of time wasters and people who might forget or screw up their schedule.  Don't forget to check in day of and a few hours before, because situations change.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-26 05:44 , Processed in 0.032609 second(s), 14 queries .