AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4915|回复: 13

Yoyo@立春園 report, utmost thanks & respect to Sloppy & Migick chings

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-12 21:18:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I've been "diving" lately but needed to come up of air after reading all the wonderful reviews that the bros here have generously contributed. Given the popularity of 立春園 & EdenDream, i decided to try their girls. However, the demand is such that I could not get a booking for a long time. These girls r always fully booked.

Anyways, finally got a chance to try Yoyo last nite, after checking out Juno and Yuki previously. I gotta hand it to my most respected Sloppy bro that knows me so well. He said i would love Yoyo, and i more than love her, i'm totally obsessed. Her cuteness, sexiness, playfulness, talkativeness, skillfullness, gentleness....... i can go on for a long time.... but anyways, i'm not going to bore u guys with details, those that tried will know, those that haven't should definitely try before she's gone.

Body-wize, i give her 9.5/10. I love slim petite girls, and she is exactly MCOT. The most incredible thing is a pair of REAL B~C cups on her tiny frame. Incredible!

Facially she is at least an 8, really depends on ur taste, i guess some bros mite go as high as 9, while some mite give only 7. But she has a beautiful smile and very talkative, friendly, and knows exactly how to make a man feel good.

Service is 9/10. Shower flute, tons of foreplay, very very passionate DFK. Super GFE. Just think about it. If she can make a shy, old, short, ugly, dim-witted guy like me with terrible sex skills and a tiny penis feel like a hot stud in bed, well, i think she'll totally blow the rest of u away into nirvana.

Defintely recommend her. Also gotta give credit to keeper Larry who is a super nice guy. I'm a picky eater that likes to shop around and make sure i get the very best value for my $, this means on a given hunt, i mite check out 10 girls and pick 1, or maybe even none. Lots of keepers hate me for this, but Larry is totally cool and didnt mind me looking through his whole team even though i told him i want to "just see first".

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 22:46:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-11-12 22:47 编辑

Thanks for the great YOYO report from Ben, Sloppy and our new contributor Migick !!!

747 is the MM bible for hunters because of all the new and veteran contribution!

I gotta move uptown!    But I just ate a cool pretty 20 year old ABC at Sasa ....presenting Hanna
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 22:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
I fully agreed with you Ben hing on YoYo.  Saw her today......so young , playful and extremely horny.   Her reaction and moaning were such a turn-on for me.....at one point, I was so concerned about her intense and loud audio of estacy that I had to cover her mouth

7 hing, move uptown.....YoYo is a must see.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 23:22:27 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 magickwoods 于 2011-11-12 23:31 编辑

Thx for your detailed review, Ben bro. I have to say that I totally agree with you Ben bro, Yoyo is such a sexy stunner and she knows how to fullfill all your desire as a man. She was  definitely one of my top 5 girls so far, also my recent favourite girl. I am so glad that we have the same taste, Ben and Sloppy chings.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 23:27:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-11-12 23:28 编辑
joes 发表于 2011-11-12 22:58 static/image/common/back.gif
I fully agreed with you Ben hing on YoYo.  Saw her today......so young , playful and extremely horny ...

Joes if I move uptown,  I would be very afraid that I would never goto sleep or work    Plus Ben would kill me with all my postings hogging the space here.  He  would have to create   a new section just for me  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 23:38:26 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2011-11-12 22:46 static/image/common/back.gif
Thanks for the great YOYO report from Ben, Sloppy and our new contributor Migick !!!

747 is the MM  ...

I just did what I am supposed to do 7samurai bro. As a senior wolf, you can always get some fresh meals which I really admire you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-13 00:12:18 | 显示全部楼层
What do you compare between YoYo Yuky and Juno ??? thx

I haven't tried Yuky and YoYo yet but I will give out review once I do ....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-13 04:03:22 | 显示全部楼层
7bro: Look forward to reading ur Hanna report. And yeah, move uptown so we can hunt together (or more like i can learn from u by following ur hunts as an apprentice). I love reading (& learning) from ur postings so no worries. If u put up enuf, i'll open a section just for u entitled ("Our Noble Samurai's Battles").

Joes: I hear ya. To be honest, if i really had to find a complaint (i'm not complaining, but just sayin if i had to...) i would say her audio is a bit over. I mean, as much as i'd like to believe i'm that good, i don't think i really got her that excited and that quickly. But yeah, gotta cover her mouth or the neighbours mite complain!

Magick: I can't say enuf how much i thank u for ur Yoyo review (and Sloppy gor's) which prompted me to come out of my cave to try her. We r "cum brothers" for life, and u r the "cum hing", i'm "cum dai". Look forward to reading & following ur future reports! I know i can count on u for the good stuff!

Terry: Thx for all ur contribution, so i must answer ur question (from my perspective). I'd say Juno & Yoyo r different styles but similar if i had to give a number ranking. Yuki on the other hand has a better body than both of them, but face is a bit less attractive. When i saw Yuki, she was in a lingerie which showed her body to be VERY NEAR PERFECT (in fact, i think, but not sure since it was dark & i only caught a glimpse of her in a teeny tiny thong, she has a "white tiger" pussy, pls don't bitch at me if i'm wrong). Face however is alrite but not spectacular. I've heard (and trust the source) that her service is excellent and more of the PSE type. Hope this little bit of info helps.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-13 18:37:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-11-13 18:44 编辑

Guys you fucken destroyed her with your reviews .....I called and she was fully booked on a  freakin Sunday

You got even dragondick to rush out of bed to see her and typically goes for tall and solid built girls like jessica @SG   .....Funny he gave her a 6.5 facially.    Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.    Every guy that has reviewed her claims they made her climax ...what is she a climax machine?

I'm not touching her now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-13 21:35:56 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2011-11-13 18:37 static/image/common/back.gif
Guys you fucken destroyed her with your reviews .....I called and she was fully booked on a  freakin ...

This girl loves to fu-k and is multi-o.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-30 05:47 , Processed in 0.038578 second(s), 13 queries .