AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3429|回复: 5

Sweety @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-27 00:29:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to go see Sweety on her first day, it was picture number 4 that got me really interested because of her medium length hair and big bust and hips.  I got there and I was impressed with what I saw.  She was running late so she didn't wear her sexy lingerie, she was actually wear Calvin Klein underwear and bra, so cute.

Big round eyes and very nice smile.  I noticed she has high cheek bones so when she smiles there are two dimples near her lips.  I really liked her hair, it was medium length but she fanned the bottom outwards like those cute school girl style.  She was wearing very dark red lip stick color, so I couldn't hold back and gave her a give kiss.

This is my secret move cause while they are focused on kissing me I slide my hands to cop a feel of their boobs, slick move!  Nice large C cups and hard nipples I could feel.  Her skin is very soft and white I guess that is the benefit from being fresh from Korea they have yet to be exposed to Canada winter dryness.

Shower routine was nice, she rubbed her legs in between me, she about 156-160 cm, just tall enough for me to smell to crown of her head.  She said I was like a dog, smelling her all over, I am just too kinky.  Fingers and toes are not painted but they are well trimmed and maintained.  Small feet, and aligned toes, excellent to suck and kiss.  Gave a nice gentle water flute.

I help her dry her feet when we got out, it was a way for me to start kissing them right away.  Back to the bed, she took control, asked that I lay on my back, she starts with a light massage around my neck and then bites my ears, while slowly scratching my body with her left hand.  I flip and she begins to DFK, and neck bite, I think she has a biting fetish.  Hands all over my cock, and finally a BBBJ, it was very gentle with BLS and hand roaming.  Very similar to the BBBJ that Ella from ASB gives.

I flip her over for some 69 and she has a nicely trimmed pussy, firm lips and nice looking butthole.  
Enjoyed myself for about 10 minutes while she alternated from BJ to HJ and back.  Dome goes on, and she started in CG.  She asked me to place my hands on her boobs, and she leans back and rode me hard.  Her boobs are really soft very natural and nipples are like little erasers.  We switched to DOGGY where I grabbed her firm bum and pounded away.  She moans really sensually, like you are with your GF, sounds very real.

I slipped and I missed a pump so I kind of crushed my cock, that pain was so sharp.  In my pain she gently nursed it back with a light BBBJ.  Her pussy is quite tight, so I am not sure how I slipped out, maybe because her juice were all over the place and turned into a slip and slide.  On to MISH, I cannot slip out of this, pounded away, and she pulled me in for passionate DFK and neck biting.  I was almost done, and so I requested CIM finished she smile with a dirty eye looks and finished me off while I was standing.  What a good feeling to do something like that.

Overall a good fun session of this fresh girl from across the ocean.  Her English is very basic so a lot of hand gestures was necessary.  She is very ticklish so it was very fun playing keep away with her feet, every time I lick her soles she would pull back, to the point I needed to pin her down to kiss them.

Face: 8/10 - great smile
Body: 8/10 - good size bust and bum
Attitude: 8.5/10
Service: 8/10 - I got what I wanted
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-27 07:09:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-27 08:15:28 | 显示全部楼层
I will judge her myself later today..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-27 08:16:52 | 显示全部楼层
I tried her too, okay meal la! She resembles the pictures of BABY@sexy-cat. I didn't try Baby before, someone who has Ducked both should confirm.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-27 20:35:20 | 显示全部楼层
simony 发表于 2016-4-27 08:16
I tried her too, okay meal la! She resembles the pictures of BABY@sexy-cat. I didn't try Baby before ...

Never tired baby from ac but i heard she was pretty good with those big eyes.
I liked sweety the most bc she has big real boobs and i liked her feet too
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-27 20:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
simony 发表于 2016-4-27 08:16
I tried her too, okay meal la! She resembles the pictures of BABY@sexy-cat. I didn't try Baby before ...

You better hope it's not baby
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-22 20:38 , Processed in 0.037339 second(s), 13 queries .