AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13507|回复: 35

sharing some experience about dating korean girls ( not working girl)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-15 21:06:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When I first come to Toronto I was studing at language school at DT..Many pretty Japanese girl also. Just making friends , step by step to dating and further.Many of them just come here for a short stay and learn some English , most are exchange student. They don't have any relations and connections at this place so they also excpect that someone can bring them around.. my first GF is japanese at Toronto which has a pretty AV star's looking , 2 years old than me. At first we just friends and just like congenial with other.. Never put too much foucus on the one otherwize u gonna hurtyourself..At that time , it was a Brazilian guy chasing her , keep inviting her and doing some silly stuff.It's unacceptable for any Asian girl to date with a  normal looking , fatty, old-looking south- American guy. not racism just telling the truth. She always stayed with me to make him drop the idea foever and for me just gave her the favour..after tha we got closer to each other and finally became lovers.Japanese girl have common ground that no shaped teeth , but my ex's looks pretty cute like 板野友美.
staying at Korean for two years . I can make the normal communications with mm when I hunting and I even pretenteted that I was a Korean.
Couple months ago , which was the period I weary about hunting ,, I wanna look for some korean and japanese girl but few on my compus. I was geting sink about it and I swered not to stop until I got it. At , the first time I walked around the schools at egliton before their class over.. and I would pick the one and followed her. It's not tracking cuz most of them living finch , just get into the station and take the subway to the finch which is the final stop. I can understand Korean so esay know what they talk about ,.The right time to strike when they talking about study and having proplem . I assked: her u study at ****?,just nod as response cuz the girl has a very high self protection awareness. then i introduced my self gentlly and give her my card.,.." Im doing the study intermediary as part-time and I graduated from ur place." many girls took it and I gave the answer to them . keep talking if that possible and not gonna be aware of me cuz I m a enthusiastic guider. asked for KAKAO and try to date them..   
Which topic is the easiest the way to get closer to the girl.??  Talk about K-pop stras,,it seems like such pussy but u have to trust me.  Such like GD ,exo , TVXQ..One thing is that we got closer by talking these stuff , girls gonna chatter without stoper..
.We drunk a lot at that day so that I can't drive them back to home,.She came with her 2 friends but these 2 others' way back home is totally opposite with the girl I liked. waitting bus with her and got off at the same stop,but she would transfer. I was so embreassed , not confident enough to ask her to stay ,..But it was 2 a.m mid- night and the girl asked me to stay with her so she not gonna be afraid..after 30 minutes later , no bus coming  and I asked her to stay with me.She was in dilemma but I insisted it.. Finally got her .. She told" if u wanna have sex with u that's OK but I won't see u anymore after that'.. I pretent so vexed but finally I did.
go hunting when I get lonesome ,, but now it gets worse after it,..Maybe time for me to find a girl to save my money.

Admin comment:
Thank you for sharing your insight. This post belongs in the 性愛討論 section. I will move it in 2 days.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-15 21:09:34 | 显示全部楼层
Did anyone try to date with KMICHI??  my friend tried before with Lena @ MW
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 22:12:53 | 显示全部楼层
Cool story. Takes guts to chase them from a school you don't attend. Also sounds really time-consuming.

How would you rate rate these girls looks, facially. Compared with C and Kimmie? Hang around Y&F long enough and it's easy to find lots of 9+ girls, but I can't imagine they would be easy to pickup.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 22:16:11 | 显示全部楼层
I guess it helps that you speak korean?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-15 22:18:11 | 显示全部楼层
d00little 发表于 2014-8-15 22:12
Cool story. Takes guts to chase them from a school you don't attend. Also sounds really time-consumi ...

I don't wanna compare the human beings with chicken , sorry~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 23:01:44 | 显示全部楼层
I think it is easier when you in school, sometimes i wish i was back into school.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-15 23:20:29 | 显示全部楼层
SuperJHCRick 发表于 2014-8-15 22:18
I don't wanna compare the human beings with chicken , sorry~

Sigh .. working girls are human beings too! But it's never fair to compare

Maybe you should have not have sex with her that night and slow play her, find her more after?  For one time only sex you can get that easily by paying others.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-15 23:54:54 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2014-8-15 23:20
Sigh .. working girls are human beings too! But it's never fair to compare

Maybe you should have  ...

也对啊,但还是怕错过了就没有机会~
这种东西有时候真的很难说。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-16 00:01:26 | 显示全部楼层
SuperJHCRick 发表于 2014-8-15 23:54
也对啊,但还是怕错过了就没有机会~
这种东西有时候真的很难说。。

問題是, 要 fuck 是多麼容易的一件事, 給錢就行

學生妹應該慢慢泡, 除非她找凱子, 那就不同說法了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-16 00:09:54 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2014-8-16 00:01
問題是, 要 fuck 是多麼容易的一件事, 給錢就行

學生妹應該慢慢泡, 除非她找凱子, 那就不同說法了 ...

这样好累的~真的
做多了很多时候只想操,已经很久没有那种心动的感觉了~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-29 00:29 , Processed in 0.035106 second(s), 14 queries .