AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2079|回复: 0

Becky's Garage - Quality Going Down

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-23 18:40:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Have been their customer for at least 5++ years now.  Since the other keeper left (the guy - not going to mention the name, but if you have been there before you know who I am talking about).

Used to be my super favourite place - typically above average girls, and you can sit down for a while, check out the girls, talk a bit, then decide which one to play.  Back recently few times, no longer see the male keeper, only Becky ... and I got a feeling that she doesn't like me to stick around a bit before making the decision.  Did play a month or so ago, but seen the quality seems to be a bit different.

Back again a week ago, saw a 22-24 Chinese girl (not sure the name, but FLAT breast - not my type I need boobs), and the other one was nice body (not sure Korean or what) - but age wize looks like early 30s.  I was going to stay a bit to see if other girls looks better (and they were working) - but Becky told me they have been booked and implied I cannot stay to have a "glimpse" of them.

I said to myself - fuck it, I have been a customer for 5++ years, regular, and I always like her place because I can chat with the girls and get who has the best chemistry with me before playing - and 95% of the time I played.  Now if I can't have it, will go somewhere else that can offer me that .. such as Kelly's place.

Also, I observe the quality of girls at Becky's place is not as good as before .. and she now wants for some girls $140?!  Screw that .. it used to be $120 for any Chinese, and $140 for "real" Korean.

So unless I see some positive review from some brothers here, I am not wasting time to visit there again.

Or Becky - just prove to us you are going to bring in "quality" girls, like in the past.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-30 04:45 , Processed in 0.035531 second(s), 13 queries .