Maybe she did love him for a short period
Who knows
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-6 00:36:13 | 显示全部楼层
moguidate 发表于 2013-7-5 16:38 static/image/common/back.gif
我知道有人肯定不信

实不相瞒,这里论坛的帖子往前翻几页还能看到别人给她的review

I know , Ayumi . Must be Ayumi .yes I am sure she is Ayumi @toe88 . She is not young for sure .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-6 00:55:17 | 显示全部楼层
她那天和我说了好多。如 果糸Ayumi please P M me .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-6 01:07:21 | 显示全部楼层
well, another idiot......... is not ur money, so enjoy it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-6 01:49:35 | 显示全部楼层
theone, you could PM him to ask instead of posting names here.  Whether it's her or not, this will totally affect her status/reputation and more importantly her business.  Please remove your posts.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-6 02:31:12 | 显示全部楼层
gcjack2013 发表于 2013-7-5 21:39 static/image/common/back.gif
兄弟們,我們任何一个也沒有資格批評這小兄弟好壞對錯。
如果你我是富二代,我們可做或犯些更荒唐的行為。

"如果你我是富二代,我們可做或犯些更荒唐的行為。" <== This has nothing to do whether we have "status" to criticize his actions and decisions.  

And if no one tells him why he had done the wrong things and the reasons, then how could he learn?  Different people have different perspectives and it's important to see from others' view, because everyone got their own blind spots.  Otherwize, he will never learn what he did wrong and learn to be a more responsible person.  Let's look at this the other way around.  Why does he deserve to meet a better girl?

After going all these, he seems to care a lot when people say it's not a true story, and he went ahead to post a fucking bank statement to show the money transfer.  WTF!  Is it really that important?

Everyone is telling him "that's a sad story, u lost money to a girl who's addicted to gambling, and you will meet a better girl next time".  Suppose the next time he meets a younger one, who doesn't gambling, but likes to take drugs.  Suppose the next time he meets another one, who doesn't gamble and take drugs, but actually has a child back home.  Is it better or worse?  Go or no go?  

"如果有一天有任何困难,请千万找我,我爱你,再见" <== Seriously, does he really have the capability to help her?  Not possible without asking his parents for help!  If you can't take care of yourself, then don't act like a hero and try to help others.  You are just giving false hopes and expectations.  Do you know what's love?  Don't say "I love you" because you can just say it.  This sentence carries a lot of responsibilities, promises, and care.  From the way he writes the story (let's put aside whether it's true or not), he's still living in his painful romantic world, which many men actually enjoy sometimes.  It makes him feel romantic and bitter.  It's an addictive feeling - "I am the most sad person in this world".  Time to wake up and look at yourself.  It has nothing to do with the girl.  It's your own problems that put you into this situation.

Human nature has many dark sides.  You may not even know about these dark sides.  They are always with you, but they may not affect you most times.  Some people are wize enough to learn about them and take control.  Some people just can't.  When shits like this happen, things will go crazy inside you, and you will discover many different aspects about yourself.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-6 02:59:50 | 显示全部楼层
Here is a true story.  Short version.

A HK MM came here to work.  A customer asked her to quit and marry him.  She doesn't love him, but it's a way to let her start a new life.  She doesn't really believe in love that much, and thought if this man will take care of her living, then it's fine to marry him.  She married him.  And then she got pregnant.  During that time, he went to "call chicken" again and she found out.  That almost turn into an one-dead-body-with-two-lives disaster.

They returned to HK for good.  She stayed home to take care of her kid.  He started working in China and "go north to play".  And he doesn't give her much money every month, and thought that would make her stay at home and can't run away easily.  Eventually, she did and returned to "work".  Why?  Her parents died when he was young.  She got few bros/sis to support.  And she wants her kid to have a good future, which requires a lot of money in HK, and he didn't want to spend that much.  

A young mom (under 30) to leave a young kid (under 3) to return to "work".  Reality is tough.  

Of course, he is a bastard.  But she has her own personality problems.  When such relationship turns sour, it goes down fast and cannot recover.

First, I am not "he".  
Second, the morale of the story is that don't act like a hero at the wrong moment.  Naive + ignorant => wrong decisions => ruin your own life.  
Third, don't marry her if you can't take care of her.  It's beyond financials.  Working girls usually have some deep personality problems.  It's not easy to deal with.  It takes a lot of patience and tolerances, because they will act irresponsibly from time to time.  They always want their moments of "freedom".

Another story is Noel from Tom's kitchen.  Old wolves should know about this, and I am not going to write about her story.  I can always feel her inside sadness.  Every time I met her, she tried very hard to be more cheerful and to please me because she wants me to have a happy meal (I know she does the same to many other bros...she's very pro).  I felt very sad for her.  And I still do...now...at this very sad moment.

Good night.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-6 04:34:43 | 显示全部楼层
chef123 发表于 2013-7-6 02:31 static/image/common/back.gif
"如果你我是富二代,我們可做或犯些更荒唐的行為。"

why is proving me wrong so important to you? I dont care what you think of me. I am here to share my experiences.  i posted my bank statement cuz I dont want noises, that's it. You think saints come here to post a review of a hooker?  You got the idea wrong. I am here to share, and sorry you dont like it.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-6 04:35:03 | 显示全部楼层
chef123 发表于 2013-7-6 02:31 static/image/common/back.gif
"如果你我是富二代,我們可做或犯些更荒唐的行為。"

why is proving me wrong so important to you? I dont care what you think of me. I am here to share my experiences.  i posted my bank statement cuz I dont want noises, that's it. You think saints come here to post a review of a hooker?  You got the idea wrong. I am here to share, and sorry you dont like it.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-6 04:45:41 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2013-7-6 00:36 static/image/common/back.gif
I know , Ayumi . Must be Ayumi .yes I am sure she is Ayumi @toe88 . She is not young for sure .

不是她 我不认识ayumi
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-25 02:15 , Processed in 0.040717 second(s), 11 queries .