找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: tomsiu

立春園 raise its price!

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-19 18:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
hottie_for_sure 发表于 2011-11-19 14:41 static/image/common/back.gif
Actually it's my 1st ID on this kind of website, for certain I'm not a keeper (keeper是不会说这样的 ...

Go ahead and open a forum for the MMs, we have our rights to talk whatever we want about these working girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 19:38:22 | 显示全部楼层
techguy3838 发表于 2011-11-17 21:13 static/image/common/back.gif
All bros should stand on the same side. If we all boycott, they won't have business, and they have t ...

I agree. Just supply and demand. Because brothers line up for their MM,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 20:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
I try to book Juno and Michelle of ED, but unsucessful. Brothers line up for those pair for weeks. They are high demand. If keeper raise their price to reduce brothers waiting time , it makes sense for me. I would like to little bit more to see those MMs . They are proved by others already that they are better than other MMs in this market. If a new MM comes to this market and charge with High price I probably won't take a chance to try them out without other brother's review. I may pay a fresh sea food price to get a left over meal. My rule is I don't try those the high priced MMs first. If no one says they are good, leave them alone. The safety of my money is my responsibility.  I take cautions to those agents who like overprice their girls. To maximize profit is primary goal of any business. I don't belame agents.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 20:28:19 | 显示全部楼层
bluebird 发表于 2011-11-19 20:11 static/image/common/back.gif
I try to book Juno and Michelle of ED, but unsucessful. Brothers line up for those pair for weeks. T ...

Totally agreed with brother. But sometimes, if we found the meal is not acceptable, we can walk away. For me, if I didn't try my luck to see Juno on her second day of work, I would have missed a good meal, and probably still in the line waiting to see her. And now, I already tried Juno for three times! So sometimes risk have reward!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-20 13:11:19 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2011-11-19 17:54 static/image/common/back.gif
讨论哪些哪些客人阳痿?!?! Hottie妹妹, please don't tell ppl about my secret!!!!! hehehehe...

Actua ...

Ben gor, have a MM section for the girls will be a good ideas. As there's no forum for MM to express themselves. For all our wolf bro, we can express which girl is good and which one is bad.  Let's be fair to all the working girls out there by giving them a place to exchange ideas.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-20 14:24:57 | 显示全部楼层
We never resist them to join this forum to chat together. What do you mean no place for them?
It's better to have interaction together. Although there has a new forum, I'm sure our wolves will crazily join and chat over there to gau them. Then what's the difference between these two forums.
End up either this forum die or both die. Cos a success business needs a clear image.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-20 20:18:34 | 显示全部楼层
jrb 发表于 2011-11-20 14:24 static/image/common/back.gif
We never resist them to join this forum to chat together. What do you mean no place for them?
It's b ...

Thats a good point, even if there's a section (or a new forum) just for MMs, the guys will all go there anyway. There's no way to prevent it, so MMs might just as well chat here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-20 21:46:13 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-11-20 22:05 编辑

MMs are not going to publicly talk bad about their customers if they are still in the business. But  Remember who is paying their bills.  Don't bite the hand that feeds you   

P.S Trust  me you don't want the girls to talk about their clients.  It's not very flattering.  Many egos would be defliated including mine.   Despite paying for it , to this day I'm still suprised MMs want to fuck me given i'm not handsome guy.   Some MMs are very good actresses.   We are not as great as we think we are
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-22 09:57:29 | 显示全部楼层
hottie_for_sure 发表于 2011-11-19 14:41 static/image/common/back.gif
Actually it's my 1st ID on this kind of website, for certain I'm not a keeper (keeper是不会说这样的 ...

Working mms make in one day should be more than a regular guy work in a week. Why mm choose this field to work bcos they want the " fast money " + they can't / won't work as a min wage work. I don't understand what re u try to bitch about?
There's always the supply & demand. The mm needs money, guys willing to pay, what's the problem?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-22 12:58:46 | 显示全部楼层
happyshine 发表于 2011-11-22 09:57 static/image/common/back.gif
Working mms make in one day should be more than a regular guy work in a week. Why mm choose this f ...

Agree! If people don't think they worth, she'll have to reduce.
If someone hot and has long line up, they can raise to reduce some customers.
The whole business market is working like that already. Why someone think mm's market shouldn't?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-30 04:40 , Processed in 0.037662 second(s), 11 queries .