AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: tomsiu

立春園 raise its price!

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-19 06:15:03 | 显示全部楼层
又要年轻漂亮,又要身材好,还要好服务,还想尽量少花钱,那你们去外面追自己心仪的女孩好了!

Even a good dinner cost around that much or even more! Plus the time & energy devoted to chase the girl, it is a very good deal already! 对每个女孩还要挑三拣四的,嘴比蝎都毒!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 06:19:42 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 hottie_for_sure 于 2011-11-19 06:20 编辑

有本事男人就都不要出来嫖!出来玩还要喊贵

Actually all MMs should unite to quit the market to be good girls 让你们看的到吃不着!(or raise the price all together!)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 09:24:05 | 显示全部楼层
joes 发表于 2011-11-18 18:57 static/image/common/back.gif
Oh no, here we go again with that argument from you.   We should boycott the garages who charge a  ...

joes bro. some garages posted mms fake pic. lies ages and over charged we should boycott them. but canada is free market they they hv right to ask $...... wtever they want  but consummers not stupid.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 13:35:41 | 显示全部楼层
" hottie_for_sure " 注册时间2011-11-19, 帖子 4, 又不問情理全部罵兄弟! 他是狼友,或是開店的(又唔敢認是Keeper,要開新戶口),大家心照啦!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 14:37:39 | 显示全部楼层
hottie_for_sure 发表于 2011-11-19 06:15 static/image/common/back.gif
又要年轻漂亮,又要身材好,还要好服务,还想尽量少花钱,那你们去外面追自己心仪的女孩好了!

Even a goo ...

in a way this person has a point, we all come out to play, if you don't like what you see, then don't do it, no one forces you to go there.  everyone is just trying to survive and have fun at the same time, these mm came to make money, either for school, to pay bills, whatever,  you think they enjoy having different gg on them everyday?  if you think so, there must be something very wrong with your head. as a consumer myself, i want whats good for my dollar too, so no need to boycott, complain, just don't buy if you don't think the product is right. remember, your hand is always free if you think its too expensive.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 14:41:43 | 显示全部楼层
Actually it's my 1st ID on this kind of website, for certain I'm not a keeper (keeper是不会说这样的话来得罪客人的) I'm not swearing at any guys, just expressing through girls' perspective

Maybe girls should open a forum too, called
Sex474 - public discussion of guys' performance in bed
讨论哪些哪些客人阳痿 (pardon for my blunt language), 哪些早泄, 哪些粗鲁, 哪些有狐臭, 哪些丑, 哪些矮, 哪些不给小费 (and give service accordingly?) , see how you guys feel about That
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 14:48:06 | 显示全部楼层
hottie_for_sure 发表于 2011-11-19 14:41 static/image/common/back.gif
Actually it's my 1st ID on this kind of website, for certain I'm not a keeper (keeper是不会说这样的 ...

I hate to say it but this guy's got a point
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 15:09:29 | 显示全部楼层
As I always say, simple economic practice: Supply and Demand!!! Wolves can gang up on MM, and MM can rise the price. If no one see MM, then the price will come down. Unfortunately, there are a many wolves out there are damn rich and pay that kind of price. No one need piss off, just economy.

May be we should classify some agent as "TOP" agent, and create some as second tier agent, that have AVERAGE MM that charge $130 /hh. What do I mean by "average"? Some have look but no body like...... (can't think of an mm like that", or no look but have body ..... like......(kitty @ little pig), or no look, no body but great service like Bobo @ MW.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 17:54:21 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Ben2009 于 2011-11-19 17:55 编辑
hottie_for_sure 发表于 2011-11-19 14:41 static/image/common/back.gif
Actually it's my 1st ID on this kind of website, for certain I'm not a keeper (keeper是不会说这样的 ...

讨论哪些哪些客人阳痿?!?! Hottie妹妹, please don't tell ppl about my secret!!!!! hehehehe...

Actually i wanna open a new section for MMs to come in and discuss their point of view too, but not sure how many MM will actually wanna do that. I fully agree with u that we bros should be willing to pay accordingly for a quality girl to spend time with us. It would be cheap and low-class if i were to meet a beautiful girl as urself and try to bargain with you to give me $10 off.

On the other hand, it gets a little bit complicated sometimes when keepers try to push low quality girls on the customer for the same price. As i've mentioned elsewhere before, there's a pattern where attractive top-quality MMs wish to charge a bit higher than average market price (which is fair and reasonable), but once that happens, keepers raise their prices the same for all the other unattractive girls also. Combine this trend with the fact that often customers don't know wat their getting till they enter the garage, and then the 性格善良 amongst them will get pressured into "eating crap". I believe thats y the bros r so resistant to price increases. It is also unfair for a attractive MM to be priced the same as an ugly MM right?

Anyways, hope wat i said didnt offend u or anyone else. Hottie妹妹, u r very welcome to come here to express ur views, we need a girl's perspective too. Hope u will come by often.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-19 18:18:58 | 显示全部楼层
Hottie is a MM? Hi~~ lol

i think I've mentioned somewhere before, if a MM is worth the price, I dont mind to pay a little more extra, coz there's is aint no way that a really pretty MM will want to bang me in real live, lol.

But anyway, what I think would be nice and fair for bros and MM would be something like, a rating such as: Below Average, Average, Above Average and finally Model Like.
And each level MM charges differently. Such as: BA-80/HH, A-100/HH, AA-120/HH ML-140/HH, you know, something like that. So we know what we are getting for the amount of money we are paying, coz we cant see MM's face before actually went in the room, and for a lot of bros, including me, we dont have the hardness to say " No thank you" and walk back out the door. And lets dont direct this argument onto MMs so much, bcoz overall, it is the KEEPER that raise the price. So, if there are someway to keep honest to us, if the MM worked some where else, don't lie and say it is fresh, I dont know what a virgin tast like, but I sure know if a MM is just into the trade or not. So do you want to trick one or two guys to come and see that MM and lose bussinese, or keep honest and keep people coming. You decide.

Thats just my OPT if somebody out there dont like what I have to say, try not to lost your temper, not worth it~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-30 04:18 , Processed in 0.044373 second(s), 11 queries .