搜索
楼主: catergang

my experience with BP and hunting white meat

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-4 00:22:24 | 显示全部楼层
two other websites:
www.tineye.com
www.google.com/images

drag and drop image into the google link. If it return multiple pages outside of toronto, then it is likely stolen pictures and easy to move on.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-4 01:31:28 | 显示全部楼层
Biggest problem with white meat that usually won't happen for asian mm is many problems surface after you have committed yourself. With asian mms i find because i am a face fucker and expectation on service is not as picky as other bros. So when i use the strategy of checking the mm and leaving if i don't like. Then the girls i do go ahead usually turn out alright. With white mms, sometimes they look ok, and i go in, then find out its a terrible mistake. Maybe the pussy stinks, or saliva stench on her body, or she on drugs or mental problems, or the bed has huge cum stains, or she tries to rip you off and threaten to call her pimp/bodyguard, etc, etc......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-4 02:29:51 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2013-5-4 01:31 static/image/common/back.gif
Biggest problem with white meat that usually won't happen for asian mm is many problems surface afte ...

wow.. u think too much.. if you ever go to china or hongkong.. you will.. eat until u don't want to eat.. any more dimsum..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-4 06:47:41 | 显示全部楼层
kennychoi 发表于 2013-5-3 22:02 static/image/common/back.gif
can't find anything today.. eat myself today.. lol.. my theory is.. 18 19 20 yrs old can't be that b ...

Pretty much agree with Ken's brother theory. Young MM only. Phone & speak to them. You may judge by her voice whether she is "sick" & "age" etc.
Sick: Low, slow, sneeze, tired voice.

In my theory "healthy mm" is the most important element. By then to me, age is not much a matter. The oldest whore about 40 years old, I have had, end up it's not bad in matter of (bed) chemistry.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-4 08:38:57 | 显示全部楼层
我想楼主一定是经历过很多不好的约会,所以才有这样的总结。我很大程度上同意楼主的说法。只不过从另一个角度来看,因为经历过那些,所以才会懂得如何去甄别和筛选,意外惊喜也就偶有发生。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-5 00:45:50 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-5-4 06:47 static/image/common/back.gif
Pretty much agree with Ken's brother theory. Young MM only. Phone & speak to them. You may judge b ...

i never ate any thing at 40yrs old.. .. but.. must be very experienced at that age.. i always wonder.. man can always.. get mm.. and what happen to those single.. woman in need.. of some action.. i guess.. they just open up.. BP.. and Post An Ad..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-8 11:59:04 | 显示全部楼层
Getting robbed or blackmailed is my biggest fear. There are many stories on Terb. Hear about it almost everyday. Sometimes guys got robbed when entering the room or sometimes some dudes will come in and robbed them after they get naked. Blackmail by the MM is scary too. The MM will call the cops and say you tried to rape them. The law will always take the side of the woman.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-8 14:18:59 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for information, always want to try white mm but now need to serious consider again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-11 10:10:45 | 显示全部楼层
There is a big difference between agency girls and BP girls.

You will find what you want with agency more consistently especially with more reviews and reputation of the agency.

For BP, you need to dig deeper for research and always a bit of luck.

I've only meet one Caucasian SP through BP, and because I did my homework, I had a great experience with a repeat session.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-13 02:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
Bad experience today for white meat (warden and 401), never go for white meat again!
Kelly, bad meat, damage $100.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-28 11:20 , Processed in 0.037020 second(s), 11 queries .