楼主: mikekee

My first time to go FairBank tmw nite?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-30 09:54:53 | 显示全部楼层
i go to FB often, some girls even give me free HJ in the 1/2 VIP area
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-30 10:02:23 | 显示全部楼层
By the way, none of the blondes offer much mileage either upstairs or in VIP. Samantha is a Canadian bonde who is really thin with large fake boobs, but she only allows touching above the waist. The current roster of blondes is really weak.

I prefer the Asians (but it seems like some of the guys here in incredibly harsh about MMs looks) but Frida and Suzanna are excellent.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-30 10:43:51 | 显示全部楼层
choco gor have you ever given any MM DIGITs? i love giving out DIGITs!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-30 15:35:48 | 显示全部楼层
I never do digits and prefer only to feel the outside. The reason is because 1.) Girls don't know how clean your hands are and thus don't allow it; 2.) Girls don't know how sharp your fingernails are and thus don't allow it; and 3.) Many girls don't like it in general because too many guys are too rough with fingering and don't know how to be gentle. It's much less hassle just not doing fingering now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-30 20:00:56 | 显示全部楼层
great , there used to be a gril from Blearus,very beatutiful girl
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-30 20:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
I miss going to Fairbanks!
I used to patronize this Singaporean chick named Honey but she has now left Fairbanks and has claimed that she has left for Australia for studies.  But there was also this European girl who was very good.

The VIP corner is well worth your 80 bucks.  Been there with Honey once.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-2 00:38:33 | 显示全部楼层
all i ever got was a hj for jilly.. actually i think one of the hk girls gave me a hj to with condom though, weird

anyone else have more luck? this was all the 30 min vip
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-4 01:33:31 | 显示全部楼层
I only know about asian girls.  Jilly, Cherry, Rose and Candy all give extras.  Avoid Mandy and Vivian cos they are trannies,  I treated one of my good frd for a dance with one of them, haha.  There use to be alot more turn over and hot asian girls there, but because of a new legislation I heard, no new blood is coming in from HK.  All the ones that are still there are married I heard.

The game at FB is to meet the girl in the VIP and if they like you, they will let you take them out.  However, you go shopping with them, they will rip you off hard and it is not until then that you get to take them home for a good fuck.  The not married ones are looking for a bf to get married with.

My personal favorite is HK tina cause she is blistering hot.  I took another really hot one home for $500/night plus shopping, good food and gas totally $800 to get it 2 twice which i feel ripped off for.
In short, whoring is cheaper.

Hot asian girls still working there that I think are good is:  Tina, Joey, eva, cindy and mimi.  Avoid suki as she was played by some customer she fell in love with and is really hurt which reflect in her vip dances.  If you are into CBC with a slightly bigger ass, then take Zya.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-4 07:34:20 | 显示全部楼层
Mandy is a ladyboy but Vivien isn't. There are/were three Vivians. The first was circa 2001 to 2006/07 and she was a ladyboy. The next Vivian was a girl but she became one of the waitresses this year. And the newest Vivian is a girl from Singapore.

To cataztrophe: The girls aren't ripping you off.  You chose to ask them out with the offer of spending money on them, and the girls accepted your offer. If you didn't want to spend $800 you could just say no to the shopping. I know one guy who took a MM out and spent $800 in one day on just shopping -- and his biweekly after tax paycheque was only $1,000. These girls know that nice, honest men won't be found in strip clubs or garages. These men, like you and me, like to play around. We don't make good boyfriends or husbands.

Anyways, many of the Asians offer hj in the VIP. Suki and Mimi don't. But that's $85 for a hj ($5 drink + $80 VIP) which is the same as going for DUP.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-4 07:35:10 | 显示全部楼层
Oh and Eva and Mimi are leaving any week now. Definitely before winter.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-16 18:13 , Processed in 0.035837 second(s), 11 queries .