找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: cjk3310

Major (or minor) source of income for brothers

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-10 11:02:18 | 显示全部楼层
cjk3310 发表于 2011-11-10 07:31 static/image/common/back.gif
I like what you are doing but how do the mms know about your income,without you explicitly telli ...

I never tell anyone unless explicitly asked, and then I just give a general number. I just have an entry level luxury sedan, any visa student can afford way more. I think its just overall impression, grad from good school/major, decent job, so it carries when you just talk to people and leave a good impression. I'm also in the age where girls think this guy is ready to settle down/stabilize.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-10 11:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-11-10 11:19 编辑

Either way you pay for it whether it's MM, GF or Wife.   The only difference is the lease term commitment  

For the OP you have 3  choices 1) find a GF or 2)  Increase your isalary  by promotion or moving to another company or 3)  Work in an industry or role  that pays handsomely

2 and 3 assumes your net income increases after tax/expenses
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-10 15:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2011-11-10 11:19 static/image/common/back.gif
Either way you pay for it whether it's MM, GF or Wife.   The only difference is the lease term commi ...

U r rite on the mark as always 7bro, to take it a step further, here's my take using a car analogy:

Wife = paying cash upfront to buy a car
GF = financing the car
Wrap MM = leasing the car
Hunt MM (1/2hr~1hr type) = rent the car for a day
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-10 18:41:38 | 显示全部楼层
gentlemen, I think  its all a matter of wholesale vs retail model. you pay via one or the other, or you can go cheap and just keep the 五姑娘
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 21:53:26 | 显示全部楼层
It is not easy to make money in this country because of high rate of income tax. It is much easier to make money in China or Hong Kong, because of low tax rate there. If you go two or three times a week will cost you over $1200 to $1500 a month, like I usually do. You should make at least over $2000 before tax to get that much money in you pocket. I just use money I made in China ( I have some properties there), that money is tax free, because it from China.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 22:03:37 | 显示全部楼层
It is not easy to make money here, that why we should press the agents to lower price so that we can afford. Most of agents advertising here are relying our brothers to survive in this business. All agents  are better treat us fairly and honestly otherwize you won't make money from brothers.  Some brothers are frustrated and turned to seek  white meal. You guys don't want that happens.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 01:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
dashfortrash 发表于 2011-11-10 01:18 static/image/common/back.gif
i make around 120k, pre tax, but i go like once or twice a year. only when i hear about a real gem e ...

Lucky you.
Share with us some tips how you make "Lots of girls willing to jump on you". Is it only related to money?
Or there's some tricks. ha ha.
Thx.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 11:56:43 | 显示全部楼层
damngood 发表于 2011-11-12 01:00 static/image/common/back.gif
Lucky you.
Share with us some tips how you make "Lots of girls willing to jump on you". Is it only ...

I'm not very proactive/aggressive, I believe in true love, I will not marry just for age related pressure. I'm ideal about love and marriage. I treat everyone I meet well, up to the point where I don't think I'm being abused. That's all.

p.s. I don't think it's money, as long as you make a decent living and have 'ambition/plan', most girls will consider, many brothers here make way more. My hottest Ex-gfs were the ones with me, when I had no money/car, and we AA everything, go to McDonald's, etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 12:31:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-11-12 16:08 编辑

Asking for advice on how to get girls depends on a host of many factors and variables - opportunity to meet, timing,  type of girls, social skills, personality, appearance, income and/or potential, life stage, expectations of both parties etc .   For most girls wanting to marry they crave foremost financial and emotional stability and support.   They want to feel safe and have peace of mind.  

But unassuming confidence, personality and charm goes a long way to attracting girls even if you have ok appearance.  But if you are good looking you can get away with less confidence, personality and charm but smart girls can get bored of that really quick     But you are wealthy you can have your pick

So are you prepared to stay single until your old and die alone  if you don't find "true love"?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 19:15:20 | 显示全部楼层
I just wonder, where to find a side job to get extra income..
that will help me extra needs once a while...
anyone have any ideas how to get some cash???
thx
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-30 05:07 , Processed in 0.039125 second(s), 11 queries .