oldhand 发表于 2024-5-4 14:26:16

Lisa@AngelSpa, Sugar@VipSpa

Dropped by around noon today and saw Ruby and Lisa there.Since tried Ruby a few weeks ago at vipspa, I picked up Lisa this time.
Pictures dont show her face at all, but seems real, 90% represent her height and body.
Face is slightly disapointing. Typical vietnam feature but smaller size. 村姑模样 with mature face.   Age early 30 or about.
Body quite tight and toned. She seems to exercise a bit. Height 165 to 168mm. Natural C firm and bouncy. Great to squeeze and suck. Skin is fair but yellow white, silky smooth and fantastic to touch.Has some bush down there.   
Overall package i would rate 7.
Services quite accommodating.We tried standing dfk while rubbing her triangle area against my junior, really got me hard. Typical sf2, wf, dfk, ps, mpos etc. After the deed, we had a few mintues and she tried some ps again at my request. Quite pleased.
Great value for the package.English limited though.

Saw Sugar about a month ago on a Sunday afternoon.Asked keeper for natural boobs non japanese girls. Four came up and picked her. With skirt on, she looks prettest with white skin and sexy leg.
Pictures are her. Maybe a few years old. Face still attractive ground look. Height about 160mm.Boobs natural C and bouncy. Has a bit tummy and waist not that slim. One nude abit disppointed. Her voice gave away true age early 30.No way under 28.
Services are a bit sub par.Not much techniques.Only lfk, no dfk.No ps either.However, she seems very horny that date and i can feel her warmth once junior is in. Very warm actually.I was tired that day thus came in a few mintues with her on top.
Overall disappointed.

Luminary 发表于 2024-5-5 16:45:04

Many Vietnamese girls coming, many tattoo and bush type which I don't like (not lisa, i mean in general many of them.). For only 160 hh will be giving it a try

dowe 发表于 7 天前

只在vip看到ruby照片,lisa和她好象都不在了.
lisa的ps是免费服务吗
sugar现在的照片是第二版了,本人是像第二版吗

oldhand 发表于 4 天前

dowe 发表于 2024-5-12 11:12
只在vip看到ruby照片,lisa和她好象都不在了.
lisa的ps是免费服务吗
sugar现在的照片是第二版了,本人是像第 ...

Lisa at Angel Day Spa.No extra charge for ps.
Sugar at VIP current pictures also real.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Lisa@AngelSpa, Sugar@VipSpa