立即注册
搜索
楼主: DragonKiller

Public Opinion Poll: Is Lotus a shill?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-27 09:46:43 | 显示全部楼层
I am going to let the result of this poll to take care of your questions. ~~~~

Why you think it would have a result?
Why you think the result would have been a correct answer?
Why don't you think this poll engaged as a prick to Lotus brother himself?
Why you do this? Don't you ever think to swap the position.

Should I start a POLL to kick you out from this forum?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-27 09:59:39 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe dkiller is an agent from mr. D.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-27 10:00:22 | 显示全部楼层
I totally second tomsiu, no one want to be dragged down the street and let everyone commenting him.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 10:00:35 | 显示全部楼层
happyshine 发表于 2013-3-27 09:46 static/image/common/back.gif
This is getting fxxking ridiculous ! May I ask how long u've been hunting dragon?

When u get a spec ...

Thanks for your feedback.  True, I am young and have not been a hunter for a long time.  This is why I am puzzled and need some verification.  I enjoy reading lotus's report and hope I could trust his reports so I can use them as a guide.

However, on the other hand, I need to know if he is a shill (yes, I am not experienced enough to tell if he is one or not). So, I am setting up this poll to get the public opinion.

I am also sorry that I didn't know he is a long time wolf (his membership is only a few months old) and no offense, as much as I would like to trust your comment, you are the 版主 of 747 so your might not like my vote that he is a shill for 747.

Anyway, let's the people speak, thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 10:02:12 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-3-27 09:46 static/image/common/back.gif
I am going to let the result of this poll to take care of your questions. ~~~~

Why you think it wou ...

True, public opinion might not be always right, however, it is a true indication though.

As for swapping the position, I think we should let Lotus speaks for himself.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 10:02:50 | 显示全部楼层
David_who 发表于 2013-3-27 10:00 static/image/common/back.gif
I totally second tomsiu, no one want to be dragged down the street and let everyone commenting him.

The other way to look at this is it might be the best way to clear his name.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 10:05:08 | 显示全部楼层
Bong780 发表于 2013-3-27 09:59 static/image/common/back.gif
Maybe dkiller is an agent from mr. D.....

who is Mr. D??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-27 10:15:53 | 显示全部楼层
True, True, True for what? Dkiller, from your logic, since you didn't contribute much, so I should start a poll "Is Dkiller a gay person or his dick is only 2 inch?" Just because you don't contribute much???
Be mature, shut up and be respect to other brothers PLEASE!!!:@
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-27 10:16:04 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-3-27 10:00 static/image/common/back.gif
Thanks for your feedback.  True, I am young and have not been a hunter for a long time.  This is w ...

I could delete yr post if I want to but I believe in the freedom of speech :handshake

I'm a semi retire admin in here bcos I don't do much stuff  but I do enjoy to read ppls review a lot . Lotus is a long time wolf member date back to the old old days , same as me bcos I don't think u know who am I as well bcos I'm not an active member anymore .

I just want u to understand if u've doubt in any member's review , try to act like a grown up and make yr own decision instead of making a poll bcos it looks really bad / childish on yr part .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 10:21:48 | 显示全部楼层
happyshine 发表于 2013-3-27 10:16 static/image/common/back.gif
I could delete yr post if I want to but I believe in the freedom of speech

I'm a semi  ...

Again, thanks for your feedback.

I can see that there are quite a few members who openly support Lotus.  But on the other hand, as indicated in the poll, there are also quite a few who think otherwize.

The thing I like the most about 747 is you guys have done a wonderful job in supporting Freedom of Speech ... I salute you!!

That said, let the public speak, thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 03:09 , Processed in 0.037751 second(s), 14 queries .