立即注册
搜索
查看: 15877|回复: 83

Public Opinion Poll: Is Lotus a shill?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-27 09:08:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[Admin comment/reply on #80]
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... 8879&pid=102199

Before I go any further on this poll, I would like to ask Ben or the adminstrator of this forum to keep this poll in the review section and NOT to remove/move this somewhere else because this is definitely related to hunting MMs.  The reason is very simple:  Given that many readers come here to find out inforamtion about certain MMs or garages, it is crtical for all readers not to receive any false information on this site.

Before we cast our votes, let's get some background info first.   

Baseased on the invaluable link provided by Ben on How to spot a fake review/writer:

http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... =818&extra=page%3D1

there are 3 ways to tell if someone is a shill:
a. Is there a big gap between his reports and others??
b. the seniority of the writer (the older the more trustworthy)
c. the history of this writer.

Just for argument sake, let me present some of the comment left by other bros and I am going to use Ben's tips and be a devil advocate to counter their points :

1.  A couple of Bros Bro (Yellow JJ and Tree9gun) said Lotus is a shill for Toe88 and Ed Dream.  

Based on the points (A and C) above, I just don't see Lotus favors or biases one particular garage. Definitely NOT Toe88 because if we read between the lines of his reports about Emma and Chrissie then we could tell there are more criticisms than compliments. Plus the fact that he has covered so many garages. I have yet to see one of his report that has a big gap against others (if so, please pin point it)

2. Some Bros(Tomsiu) support Lotus and trust him 100%.  Based on point (B) above, Lotus is relatively new (his membership is only a couple months old) so why should we trust him?? Well, unless he has a long history somewhere that we are not aware of.

3. Bro (Tree9gun) went on to say that Lotus is a shill working for 747.  I kind to agree with his assesment.  I mean why would someone spend so much time writing review weeks after weeks???  Particularily, since Lotus is not favoring any agent so the only one who benifit from this is the 747 site.

With that being said, please cast your vote and of course, your comment are also welcome.

多选投票: ( 最多可选 4 项 ), 共有 47 人参与投票
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 09:10:04 | 显示全部楼层
I just cast my vote on no. 3.  I am going to stand by that until someone prove me wrong.  Well, I am going to check out Hera soon so that will help me to decide if he is a shill.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-27 09:11:01 | 显示全部楼层
Why lotus get all your attentions? I am a shill too.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 09:13:24 | 显示全部楼层
kfc999 发表于 2013-3-27 09:11 static/image/common/back.gif

It is because he is the most popular writer who gets over 1000 hits on each of his reports.  Also, I don't see others being singled out like he did.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-27 09:15:06 | 显示全部楼层
So you are jealous when someone wrote more reports and got more hits.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 09:16:17 | 显示全部楼层
kfc999 发表于 2013-3-27 09:11 static/image/common/back.gif

I set up a similar poll for Intervixen too. So, I am not picking on Lotus per say.

Hope I have answered your question.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 09:17:32 | 显示全部楼层
kfc999 发表于 2013-3-27 09:15 static/image/common/back.gif
So you are jealous when someone wrote more reports and got more hits.

No, I am not jealous nor envy he is getting more attention.  I enjoy reading his reports but I just want to make sure he is not a shill, that's all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-27 09:36:27 | 显示全部楼层
How old are you Dkiller? How many your reports "appeared" here (in S7)?
Why you open this SUBJECT? Why you think Lotus bro is puffing?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 09:38:16 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-3-27 09:36 static/image/common/back.gif
How old are you Dkiller? How many your reports "appeared" here (in S7)?
Why you open this SUBJECT? W ...

I am going to let the result of this poll to take care of your questions.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-27 09:46:20 | 显示全部楼层
This is getting fxxking ridiculous ! May I ask how long u've been hunting dragon?

When u get a special connection with certain of mms & u rate them higher is a v natural thing.

Lotus hing is a long time wolf member , maybe he just join here for a short time, but I can tell that u re a junior wolf  bcos u can't even spot a shill review ;P

Stop act like a kid & happy hunting :handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 19:32 , Processed in 0.039476 second(s), 16 queries .