AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2874|回复: 12

初音@私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-29 09:50:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whats up brothers, been a long time since I had a bad meal like this. Not really a review but more of a PSA.
Was craving a late night meal, based on the time and location I saw 初音 listing, and was intrigued by her figure I was sketpical about how it was going to be so instead of booking my usual 45 or 1 hour, I did 30 minutes instead. Which my suspicions turned out to be true.

Pictures: Real but with some PS.

Age estimate: 26-28

Face 6: Average GND Jgirl look. She a decent amount of makeup on her face to enhance her look. Black eyeliner, lipstick, and some concealer to make her face appear more white, and cover any blemishes. She was also wearing grey colour contacts when I saw her. Small oval face, thin lips, small eyes, nose might be enhanced. Long black/brownish hair but tied up.

Body: 7.5 She has the figure that I like. She is tall about 5"7, listing says D cup, but I didn't think they were that big in person more like small C cups. She has wide hips, and above average ass. Some baby fat around her stomach, you can when she is sitting down on the bed.

Service: 4.5: She greeted me at the door in the same schoolgirl unifrom you see in the listing. She was wearing some black crocs on with some designs on it. I personally don't like crocs so it was already not a great first impression. I liked what I saw in terms of her figure and look so I decided to go ahead with the session. We made some small talk, I undressed myself, tried to help her undress but she said no its ok. she was surprised I can speak japanese, her english is basic so she spoke to me in Japanese the rest of the time. SF2 was standard, uneventful, but fairly quick.
Before jumping in the shower, I think she set an alarm on her phone. Back to bed and service was just not there. no DFK, LFK but she kept her mouth closed as much as possible so I gave up on that. She sucked on my nipples for like 2 minutes then went for BJ. Before BJ started she grabbed a tissue and starts wiping my dick pretty hard which kinda hurt. Maybe she was wiping precum off, but we just showered and I wasn't hard so Im not sure.
She gives me a BJ for about 3-5 minutes. BJ was very weak, no suction, only the tip, no DT, no BLS. After that she wanted to go into the main event but I told her to wait as I wanted to explore her body more. After that, she gave me some more rules, said her breasts are really sensitive so no nipple licking, only can touch and grab. Went down for DATY her kitty was pretty nice, clean, shaved, no smell and pink. I started DATY but she had no reaction, went to check her phone during DATY and then after about 3 minutes. She told me its enough lets start haha.
Dome went on, we did Mish followed by ACG/CG. A few minutes after starting the main event, her alarm went off and she starts telling me to hurry up and cum. I usually can't finish when im being rushed, but somehow managed with a HJ. Quickly showered and left. Saw another guest waiting at the door while I walked out which was funny lol.

Attitude: 6 I think this job isn't for her. Her personality is pleasant, we spoke on a variety of topics. She says she does this work back in Japan so she is definitely a pro. But during the session she is very bossy, alot of rules and restrictions. Maybe if I paid more, probably would have gotten better service. But she said to me, she hates it when customers think they can do whatever they want just because they are paying lol so who knows.

Repeat: No
I would not recommend. Curious to hear if anyone else has seen her, wondering if she is always like that, or it was just a bad day for me.

Key thing to note, she was formerly Anzu@AsianSexyBabe. I saw she had really good reviews there when she was new. But my experience sucked so I guess she is either burntout from this job or maybe YMMV.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 10:35:51 | 显示全部楼层
terrible expe thx for sharing. I had almost same exp with different agencies with  different girl I can’t say here , I will not go for that agency any more.  And thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 12:37:10 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the share, Aizen bro is the MKBHD of 747 so def will be avoiding this landmine
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 12:57:18 | 显示全部楼层
I hate crocs too, why would anyone think that's a good idea fashion wise as an sp. No dfk, weak bbbj, checking her phone during DATY, smh landmine. Good thing you did hh instead of blowing more.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 13:12:51 | 显示全部楼层
I had similar if not even shittier experience. I don’t like her looks at all, she’s actually considered fat in my books. The pictures at photoshopped to oblivion. She’s simply fat and lazy.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-29 13:52:30 | 显示全部楼层
ih8te 发表于 2024-4-29 13:12
I had similar if not even shittier experience. I don’t like her looks at all, she’s actually consi ...

Damn you saw her too? Thanks brother I guess its not just me then.
Yeah she is simply fat and lazy haha

@yogaska Appreciate your kind words brother

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 14:31:43 | 显示全部楼层
thank you for toftt, was debating to see her or not.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 16:06:25 | 显示全部楼层
"hates it when customers think they can do whatever they want just because they are paying" wtf are we paying for then? around 7 bucks a minute to chat???

Thanks for the review bro, it's obvious this mm has no looks, service, or attitude.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 20:26:07 | 显示全部楼层
That's terrible, brother, hope you can get some good meal to wash off the stink fast.

BTW, her first picture takes at where 芈月's old photo was taken, same room, same chair.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-30 08:21:27 | 显示全部楼层
rabbit22 发表于 2024-4-29 20:26
That's terrible, brother, hope you can get some good meal to wash off the stink fast.

BTW, her fir ...

thanks brother good detective work. Then she must be someone at LycheeLychee or a shared shop with Lychee
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 17:58 , Processed in 0.040371 second(s), 13 queries .