找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2225|回复: 2

Sora@Atea, Bulma@BananaShop

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-20 09:02:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
-------------- Sora@Atea -----------------

Pictures are real but PSed. I will say the one with her in black dress is closest.

Age wise she's very young like early 20s.

Face: 7.2 She has a very small face that matches her petite body. She has a full makeup on which I really appreciate. Her face shape is oval shape with a big enough double eyelid eyes with a high nose. Her mouth is very small and a drier lips which I suggest she put some lip balm. Her small mouth make it ideal for bj. She got a little mole below one of her eyes which make her look quite sexy. She look all natural and with the makeup, I will call her to have a "clear" face that I can imagine she's a TV announcer. skin is snow white and in good conditions.

Body: 7.8 I usually don't give this high score to girls so short but this girls really reminded me of Baby@syren and got one of those very well proportioned body. Althouhh Sora is standing at 150cm, when she took off her cloths I will not say she's short from a distance because she got good proportion which make her legs seems long. I will call her healthy slim with no extra meat, clear waist line with a natural B cup. It's non saggy and the healthy boovs shape which make them looks bigger on her tiny body. No tattoo and snow white + smooth skin.

Service: 6.5 This is her weaker point. I will say she's similar level with cana@atea. As I know she is a student in Japan and is very young, thats why I think she's somewhat inexperienced. She is trying very hard but just lack the skill in some of the area.

----- SF2 & Foreplay -----
Sora started off with holding my hands to the washroom for a throughout but basic SF2. Back to the room she lean in for some DFK, I can sense her lips are a bit dry, and she stick her tongue out and I did too, we start a light DFK where the tip of our tongues are tangling in circular motion but it's pretty mechanical. I still enjoy it as I am not a heavy DFK user. She lower her head with some nipple play and that felt pretty good with her hands teasing my junior at the same time. I like the way she lightly rubbing my junior with her small hands. I got pretty hard, she noticed it and start to lower her head to my junior for some bbbj.

----- BBBJ -----
I love BJ and another bro said it felt toothy but I don't feel any tooth at all. Her bj is more senual and lighter side, It does felt good to me and it's pretty sloppy. However, 2 common mistakes - First there are no eye contacts. Second, while giving me bj, her 2 hands aren't doing anything. So I told her to make some eye contact and massage my balls with one of her hands and she comply and that felt very good. So guys don't be afraid to tell Sora what you like. She will listen!

----- Main Course -----
After a good 5 mins bj I got very hard and told her I am ready? she got the cover and put on some lube and start CG. Man She is TIGHT! No wonder she needed the lube. It's one of those squatting CG which felt amazing. Sora doesn't have tons of stamina but as she's so tiny, I easily pick her up by her waist and enjoy some more amazing CG. She is pretty quiet and moans a bit only which is what I prefer. Girls who are very vocal is a huge turn off for me. I went for Mish with her legs on my shoulder while I keep playing with her perfect shape boobs. I pound her pretty hard and I can see she's enjoying it too. Again, her hands are open in this awkward position so I guide them to touch my nipples which felt great. At last I go for my favorite position which is Doggy, then I notice there are NO mirrors... Such disappointment... I continue my doggy and noticed how much easier to to Doggy a small girls as I ain't tall. At last I do want to cim and she comply, I like her cim finish where she will using her 1 hand to jerk off the base of my junior while sucking my junior head, and I reminded her plz use another hand go massage my balls, I cum alot in her mouth and she was surprised too. haha.

Attitude 8. Very friendly and very good attitude. Good enough English for a basic convo. We chatted about Japan and her home town Osaka. Only thing I don't like is she isn't GFE nor PSE, she is very friendly and not shy at all which make her more like a fuk buddy. I personally prefer someone who give a sexier vibe.

Dmg: $250 for 30 mins. $40 for cim.

Repeat: Yes but only 30 mins.

------------- Bulma@Banana -------------

Saw a few good reports om Bulma and decided to try. Again, good chinese meal at 220/hh is not easy to find. I usually only go Japanese or Korean in this price range.

Picture is real but it is quite heavily PSed.

Age wise I will say she's 29 to 30.

Face: 6.6 She got a small oval face. Foxy eyes. High nose. Light makeup. Love her long black hair. Her vibe is more naughty young milf type.

Body: 7 She's slim but does got meat on the right place. especially her ass which is great for doggy. Didn't see any nail work done. She is not as slim as ruby, she has a meaty ass but slimmer waist. 163cm seems right. Deducted points on her fake C cup. It's not those super expensive Japanese ones but not super hard too.

Service: 7.7 This is her highlight. She is service queen like Ruby, but Ruby is more skillful. Will not call her slutty like Ruby, but more GFE+. She offering RIM too (Which I didn't offered as I booked 30 mins only). This girl love to DFK and love to use her tongue. We probably DFK for the whole session haha. SF2 does offer a proper WF which felt ok. Again I don't like WF as I get cold. Once we started DFK I know her tongue is her skillful so I told her to give me a long bbbj and I wasn't disappointed. No teeth and she remember to also lick my balls too. I got pretty hard after a good 10 mins bj and just ask her if I can doggy on her meaty ass, she said yes and I doggy for a good 5 mins before I cum while she moaning sexily (I love this girl voice, very soft and sexy).

Dmg: $220 for 30 mins.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-21 19:10:24 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢报告。

看本论坛的广告,日本妹都是220/hh,Sora要250/hh,cim还要另加$40,是不是价钱偏高了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-22 13:08:58 | 显示全部楼层
quietcap 发表于 2024-4-21 19:10
谢谢报告。

看本论坛的广告,日本妹都是220/hh,Sora要250/hh,cim还要另加$40,是不是价钱偏高了。 ...

對的我也覺得偏高了一點. 好像聽說Sora近來態度不太好已經給 atea 踢走了.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 21:29 , Processed in 0.034113 second(s), 14 queries .