AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2779|回复: 15

Reyna @ Lemon Tree

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-19 16:22:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Background:  I put Reyna@LT on my TDL since reading all the positive reviews going back a month.  This is the first time booking with Lemon Tree.  I booked last night for 45min.  Price was $260/45min.  Location is the familar whore condo across the street from Whole Foods near Hwy7 and Birchmount.  You can actually enter from Hwy7 entrance to avoid security, but do so only if you're familar with the maze like layout of this condo!  I parked at the visitor parking and entered via the main door.  Another thing to be careful is to read the booker's instructions carefully.  There are multiple units with the same number, but different ABC letters!

Ad:  Ad is fairly accurate in terms of photo and stats.  Photo real with skin lightening, but otherwise it is her face and body.  In conversation after sex, she told me she was born in 1999 (25yo), but I actually feel she is younger based on her skin/body feel.

Face: 6.9  Flat 瓜子脸 shape.  Nice nose.  Phoenix eyes with makeup to make her look more foxy.  But with the good lighting, I see she is actually cute and a little innocent looking.  I took off some points for the imperfect teeth.  Otherwise, I think she is cuter than the last 2 Chinese girl I saw (Liya@F520 and Cherry@GG.  No blemish and smooth skin all over.  Hair is long and black with simple style (just like in ad photo).

Body: 7.5 Height is about 5'1 to 5'3.  I cannot tell for sure.  She is on the shorter side.  Skinny, but toned body.  Waist is really small and very sexy especially with her firm bum.  Legs are skinny and thin, but shorter...  Breasts are middle B cup. Very soft with light brown sensitive nipples.  Skin is jade white and no blemish anywhere except small mole on her chest.  Pussy is normal, clean and tasteless.  Bikini line shaved, but not much hair that did not bother me during 69.   

Service/Attitude: 8  I got catbath, BJ+BLS (15 minutes!), 69 MPOS sex, DFK (only when I reached for it), and cleanup BJ.  The best part is the BJ - She has a very strong tongue, and does BJ+BLS strongly without pain.  BJ has no teeth.  In fact, I think she gave me the strongest BJ....without teeth or pain I ever experience.  I felt a little guilty as she slams her face into my stomach deepthroating my 5" dick.  She went deep as I felt my dick hit something soft.  It felt great and she didn't stop until I asked her to start sex.  Disappointingly, even after licking her pussy for a while, she automatically applied a little lube on my condom dick before putting it in.  She has a tight, wet, and warmest pussy I ever experienced.  It is also soft.  She fucked me in ACG (Asian cow girl) for a long time.  She is really strong, being able to go short, then deep and hard, then short again.  She kept going until I felt guilty and offered to switch to mish.  I get to enjoy seeing her face and play with her breast.  Time was getting short, so we switched to doggy and she fucked me back.  I came in prone bone.  We were both sweating at that point.   We rested for a bit and then she gave me a clean-up BJ with warm water to clean me up.  Chatted a bit before we hit the shower.  I left 5 minute late. Reyna was polite, friendly, and did everything I asked and did everything she can to make me feel good.  However, there are 2 observations that may affect other brothers:  She use a lot of tissues to wipe her mouth and my body throughout the session.  She also spit and rinse her mouth several times during the session.  If you are a clean freak, you'll appreciate this.  Another thing is that she did not flirt or exhibit any passion. No hugs, no calling me honey/darling/husband...no dirty talk.  I had to reach for kisses.  Having said that, she did seem to enjoy sex.

Recommendation:  If you enjoy BJ, she is a must-see!  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 16:40:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, intrigued .

One funny thing, I thought you already posted a review on her a few days ago. Rolling back the webpage I realized it was actually brother noonehere . Apparently I confused 张柏芝 with 刘德华 both HK OGs haha

Happy Friday
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 17:14:03 | 显示全部楼层
I really enjoyed the review,  and thanks for sharing the length of your dick😆, I am surprised your honesty.  🤝🤝
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 18:17:27 | 显示全部楼层
Another thing is that she did not flirt or exhibit any passion. No hugs, no calling me honey/darling/husband...no dirty talk.  I had to reach for kisses.

Hmm that sounds like a turn off for me. Did she give off the vibe that she didn't want to be there?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 19:41:42 | 显示全部楼层
She’s also rina@wn?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 20:06:02 | 显示全部楼层
zzzxxx 发表于 2024-4-19 19:41
She’s also rina@wn?

Yes confirmed
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 20:46:38 | 显示全部楼层
Seen noonehere bro's review already, thanks Andy Lau, ready to book her lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-20 07:22:09 | 显示全部楼层
UndergroundMan 发表于 2024-4-19 18:17
Hmm that sounds like a turn off for me. Did she give off the vibe that she didn't want to be there? ...
No, she has good attitude!  Just no fake girlfriend/lover vibe.  No teasing or dirty talk.  But very attentive.  She offered WF during shower.  I told her I love BJ, but don't want to get cold, so she spent a long time in the room on BJ/BLS.  She gave good DFK when I reach for it, but never reach for me.   
In comparison, some girls will hug you and kiss you and hold your hand from entering to exiting the condo.  That is what I call GFE (Girl Friend Experience).  Reyna didn't do that with me, but it was a very good experience anyway.  

zzzxxx 发表于 2024-4-19 19:41
She’s also rina@wn?

Her photos on WN is actually more accurate...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-20 08:27:49 | 显示全部楼层
knees 发表于 2024-4-19 16:40
Thanks for the review, intrigued .

One funny thing, I thought you already posted a review on her a  ...

劉德華哥文採比我好.
Agreed to the report and I enjoy her warm water cleanup BJ.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-20 10:00:02 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2024-4-20 07:22
No, she has good attitude!  Just no fake girlfriend/lover vibe.  No teasing or dirty talk.  But very ...

I guess if a girl below 300/45 this standard charge, must be some service deduct, like dfk or passion lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 01:28 , Processed in 0.036375 second(s), 13 queries .