AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5548|回复: 24

Reese@私做(按摩)

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-11 21:13:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have been having a back pain with sore muscles after working like crazy hours and also horny.  I searched and browsed around which I remembered seeing a review about 私做按摩乳神Reese from before. I texted her to make the booking, parking was easy which I just parked on the street opposite to her townhouse in Markham.  Once I arrived and she opened the door wearing a black deep-V one-piece dress , I was surprised as her look and body shape were better than I expected. She smiled, I immediately nodded and decided to take her.

I knew I made the right decision as her big funbags with well-proportioned body caught my eyes after taking off her dress. We had shower together, I coudn't resist to touch her big tits which are definitely natural. After the detailed washing, she knelt down and gave me quick toothless BBBJ which I felt amazing.  We were then back to room, she asked me to lay and face down on the professional massage table bed, She did massage my neck, shoulders, upper and lowerlegs completely which I could feel her strength and effort. We talked litte dirty and flirted with each other during the massage session. we then moved over to the king-sized bed and where the FS began. We LFK'ed and I liked her lips a lot. She licked my nipples and down there I was getting the toothless, sloppy and intense deep-throated BBBJ from her, that action was quite PSE to me. Then dom dom on, missionary and doggy, I finally released my big load. We cuddled and chit-chatted another SF2, paid, hugged and left. $240 for one hour.   

Face: 7/10, Photos as advertised are the real person of her, Mature type early to mid 30's to my judgement, Average looking and natural, her eyes are seductive to me.

Body: 7/10, small frame about 160-163cm tall, well-proportioned body and her ass is in good shape, not flat. Natural tits definitly with D cup just a bit saggy. Her legs and arms are slim, no fat tummy. Skin is not pale but smooth and in tanned tone, two tattoos are on her back.

Service: 8.5/10, The highlight is her skillful massage and service, I felt totally relief with my back and body, I did get what I wanted, she is not a clock watcher. She is friendly and willing to please with good manner.  

Will definitely repeat.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-17 19:47:40 | 显示全部楼层
Her body is still in good shape and her service and touch is definitely better than before.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-18 15:29:44 | 显示全部楼层
I am confident that Reese has probably the best message skills out of all mms I have tried. Though may be a little older, her body shape is still fit. She definitely takes care of herself. if you looking for a relaxation, and want a caring women, she is the one to go
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 06:37:47 | 显示全部楼层
看了一下资料,准备体验
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 13:37:23 | 显示全部楼层
值得支持🤭
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 19:13:43 | 显示全部楼层
So how long for real massage with her?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 22:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
grandpagiles 发表于 2024-4-18 15:29
I am confident that Reese has probably the best message skills out of all mms I have tried. Though m ...

Yes, Reese has a very good attitude.

I heard that Reese's roommate, Tia, has better massage skills.  But Tia appears not as curvy as Reese. Always wants to try Tia to make a comparison between these two girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-22 16:15:12 | 显示全部楼层
yes, Reese is service queen .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 08:35:59 | 显示全部楼层
说得这么好,看来要去体验一下!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 13:42:40 | 显示全部楼层
按摩舒服,态度非常好,照顾周到,很舒服的体验。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 18:13 , Processed in 0.033673 second(s), 14 queries .