找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1126|回复: 2

Cici@QQSquare, Ruby@VipSpa

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-10 21:40:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cici

Dropped by on a sunday late afternoon on a whim just to see the girls.  There were 4 in the fish bowl. I picked up the tall one with fair skin and long legs.  The lighting there kind of like a beauty cam that covers all defects but magnifies the good parts.  Very misleading!  Be careful brothers.

Once in the room, i found her skin is yellow white and much older than first saw in the fish bowl. Age early to mid 30 or about. Big eyes, double leash, long hair, slutty look. 168mm to 170mm. Body slim type. Man made boobs size C minus. Pussy is ok with bushes on the upper part. Has some minor tatoos on her back.

Ad photo could be real but taken over 10 years ago.
She told me her name is cici. I realised she has been working for many years at qq spa.

She actually insisted her routine and not even allowed 69, usual so so services bbbj, bl, catbath, lfk, mpos. Quite mechanic and disappointed overall.  I wont be visiting there for a long time!

Ruby

Browsed girls on their site and quite intrigued by Ruby who seemed innocent and pretty.  With no review, i tested water and booked her.  I was a bit hesitant when she came in but proceeded anyway since i prebooked her.

Pictures may be her but taken at least 10 years ago. Real age above 30. Lots of makeup to have the pretty face. Oval shape, tiny nose and regular eyes. On closer examation once we touched each other, not toned skin, some surgery done on her left thigh as felt somewhat hard. Yellow fair skin, overall skim body, man made c size and some bush down there.  About 160cm.

She tried hard to please with the main event but its hard for me to stay hard.  Managed to came eventually.
Lessons learned better to se3 available girls and pick one, no prebooking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-12 16:04:38 | 显示全部楼层
I miss Cici@QQ.  She is actually pretty, but when I saw her 4+ years ago at QQ, she refused to do BBBJ (only CBJ).  Nice Sichuan/Chongqing girl.  Understands Cantonese too.  

But I agree on the mechanical service.  not worth the price.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-12 18:57:57 | 显示全部楼层
Agree with you ruby report.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 04:50 , Processed in 0.036520 second(s), 14 queries .