AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Ben2009

Thoughts on the recent Tingting@HB issue

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-25 07:27:59 | 显示全部楼层
If you can meet the MMs without showing you identify, the service you will get might be more inline with other bros.
Of course, you will lost your VIP service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 07:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
iwantmm 发表于 2013-2-25 07:27 static/image/common/back.gif
If you can meet the MMs without showing you identify, the service you will get might be more inline  ...

I have volunteered to Ben to hire me for all his labour intensive work.  I am not unionized, so min. wage rule does not apply!  ;P  :) :lol  :P
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 07:59:19 | 显示全部楼层
iwantmm 发表于 2013-2-25 07:27 static/image/common/back.gif
If you can meet the MMs without showing you identify, the service you will get might be more inline  ...

In reality that is very difficult to do when Ben and Jerry  is collecting ad money.   The keeper will prep the mms the food inspector is coming  soon !   Why the hell would you suppress VIP and become avg joe Unless you want to be the ghandi of sex747 and take the moral high ground? Leverage it !    :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 09:46:27 | 显示全部楼层
80:20 rule.   Focus on the 80 percent  ~~~ Don't know why I always follow 7Gor....

Ben兄, No things perfect. 80:20 rules applied. Look at Hong Kong's 梁國雄/黃yuk聞. They scream no matter good or bad in a destuctive manner. Now you feel sad when this happened to you personally.
The good part is that you keeping those "posting" & accept it.
Ben兄, 747 is your baby. THIS IS YOUR BABY. Keep doing whatever you want to do. As long as you don't shut down me, 7Gor, Ahwong Sir etc.... We still stay here.:)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 09:58:17 | 显示全部楼层
Ben, keep on doing what you do.

I am pretty sure the reason why there are many negative comment about Tingting is more than YMMV, it is also because of HB's unprofessional business practice too.

I checked out HB after your report and I turned away immediately when that bitchy keeper tried to do a hard sale on me then gave me a black face when I refused her offer.

As a customer, I don't need this type of shitty service let alone her place is filthy and stinky.  Will NEVER visit HB ever again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 10:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
I checked out HB after your report and I turned away immediately :victory::handshake
I still learning how to "turn away"..... :$
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 10:54:45 | 显示全部楼层
Dun think too much bro.....
I still rmb your suggestions of Angelabay and Sky were great meals......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 11:00:02 | 显示全部楼层
Am I the only one?? I think Ben should post visual only post. It is simple and there is no blame, no YMMV

Different people have different service standard. Also, mms give different service  to different people. A visual only report should remove all the conflict. For example some people like cbj over bbbj but everybody likes natural or well done boobs. Just my 2 cents.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 11:07:20 | 显示全部楼层
楼主何必那么在意别人怎么个看法,你身为版主更应以身作则令其他狼友知道何为论坛利益(即资讯与交流),不必气馁于成败荣辱!正所谓天时、人和、地利,所以就同人不同命!更何况每个人的看法和角度都不同,你又怎能强求别人都认同你呢?唯有实事求是,坚定信念,相信狼友们的眼睛是雪亮的!狼多靓鸡!真的假不了,假的真不了!我支持你!:)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 11:21:11 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Ben gor, I'm one of the recent victims of TingTing, so let me answer your questions:

"Given the recent uproar about Tingting@HB, i can't help but feel disappointed. I also wrote a review for Aya@Toe88 last week and nobody complained. Most bros loved her too. So whats up with all these venomous comments this time? I simply wanted to share a meal i found great. YMMV was expected to be a factor which is why i mentioned it in my review. I just didn't expect it to be that extreme."

First of all, I didn't try Aya (B-cup is too small for me), so I have no comment about her.  As of TingTing... I have been wanting to see Emma since 2 weekends ago(ie, when she just stopped working at TOE88), and I saved my hard earned money and bullets just to see Emma.  Unfortunately, she had not been working in 2 consecutive weekends.  My JJ was itchy, and all of the sudden on Saturday afternoon, I saw your excellent review about TingTing.  I thought about for 30 seconds, and decided to give it a try even though I was broke (I already blew my "Emma Fund" on the 2 Korean MMs@Terry).  But how could I say no to this "Chinese Emma", right?  My thinking was, Emma seemed to jump ship to other garage, and who knows when will she be coming back to work.  I was afraid I would regret if I don't try this "Chinese Emma", so I bit the bullet and went for her.

I did go to TingTing purely because I trusted your taste (and I still do) and honest reviews.  I knew Honeybaby's place is a dump, and I knew the keeper was pushy, so I was fully aware of that (and I had no problem about that).  I'm a face and body fucker, so if I can fuck a beautiful model-like MM with good service, who cares about the dirty apartment?  After all, I'm just going there for a 30-minute fun, and I'm not going to buy a condo there, so the dirty apartment didn't bother me too much (and I didn't complain about that).

But what surprised and disappointed me was that I received a totally different service than what you received.  I have never seen a MM that pushy before.  But that's OK, because I'm just an ugly loser, and my skill on bed sucks (and I admit it).  In addition, you already declared clearly at your post that both the keeper and the MM knew your identity, so I'm not surprised that you would get better treatment than the regular folk (although I have to say this is the biggest YMMV I've ever seen).  I've had bad meals before, and I normally would just suck it up and wouldn't write a bad review on MM.  My thinking is "大家都係搵食啫,無謂打難人地飯碗呀".  If I don't like the girl, I will just not see her again, but I usually keep it to myself and don't want to ruin anyone (MM or garage).

However, what really killed me was the rip-off at the end of the lousy session.  I actually felt like I was being "勒索", and that why I had to write a review and let other brothers know about this dishonest MM and keeper.

"I admit should shoulder some blame for not fully anticipating that, and Kelly's shady business practices. Some bros went with the expectation of getting the same service level as me and got burned. Some might have gotten bait&switched too. I feel bad for that. On the other hand, while there are legitimate greivances by some bros who got bad service, i do feel that certain other members who popped up to make comments are opportunistic 有心人 who took the chance to 落井下石. "

I'm sure some brother got B&S by the keeper, but I certain did not.  I can't speak for others, but for myself, I did not expect I would get the same service as you did, but again, I did not expect the service could be THAT different in just 1 day.  I don't think you should be blamed by any brother because you clearly declared that in your post, and thus YMMV certainly applied.  It's certainly not your fault, and I do believe your review was honest.

"Once again i'm wondering whether I should write reports anymore. Or perhaps go back to writing "visual only" reports no matter the service is good or bad. In the past senior wolves like 7Samurai had the foresight to recommended for me to stop giving reviews for the exact reason as what happened this time. But when i stopped giving reviews, many of the members, especially newbies, asked me for info and accused of being selfish to keep the good stuff to myself and the inner circle. "

I support you and this forum, and I definitely would love to see your reports coming.  Like 7samurai gor said, you can never please everyone.  Even if you just do the Visual Report, people can still bite you if you're their targets.  I'm a strong believer of 清者自清 & 日久見人心.

"I decided to post this time as a vote for u guys to decide. Do u all want me to keep giving reviews, or just give visual-only reviews, or to just share info privately. However, just to make clear. If the vote results indicate i should stop giving reviews and just share privately with bros that ask, i will ONLY share info with those that voiced their support, and has contributed reports to 747. If you don't trust my public reviews then don't bother asking in private for me to give u info. And those who don't share won't get anything from me either. "

I already gave my vote to keep the reports coming, but I respect your decision.  Please don't be disappointed because of the disagreements between you and some brothers.  Freedom of speech is beauty of this forum, and you shouldn't care/think too much about others.  I agree with Dragon gor that "As long as it an honest review, keep it up, JJ included" :).

I think I've said enough about this TingTing, so this will be my final words about her, and I will not comment any further.  For those who's still undecisive and want to try TingTing before voting, I can assure that you will not be disappointed about TingTing's Face and Body, and Ben Gor's descripiton of her was 99% correct (except that I notice a little baby fat on her tummy ONLY when she bends forward).  However, service is YMMV.  Well, at least eveyone should now be aware of this YMMV possibilities, so I guess nobody will be too disappointed (冇希望就冇失望啦).

Happy Hunting!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 21:07 , Processed in 0.038046 second(s), 14 queries .