搜索
查看: 6681|回复: 19

Nika@Atea

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-25 11:18:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I choose Nika because:
1. She has a video which tell much more than pictures
2. Her body is totally my kind
3. She has some professional experience in Japan (soapland & highend outcall)
4. She was in Vancouver and my buddies there told me she's a must try.

I always book 30 mins on premium girls just in case I don't like them. When Nika opened the door with her boobs bursting out black dress I immediately extend it to 45 mins. Her face is 90% like the video. the closest picture on site is the one she is in in swimming pool. body wise 100% same.

Highlights
- She loves DFK (Just like Joy@WN)
- Natural bikini model body
- Young like 24 to 26
- J pop face with nice makeup
- Service wise shes on par with Korean routine level
- Offer duo with her friend Niki

Face: 7.8 I don't know if she has some work done or it's just makeup but her nose is pretty high. She has a small V face shape, big eyes like the picture with that silver undereye makeup. I think she will look better and more youthful if she has less makeup. She reminded me of those J pop stars. She gives a more cute than slutty vibe.

Body: 8.5 This girl is premium for a reason.. and I think one of her highlight is her body. First she has pink lins! 粉紅色乳頭, 可遇不可求. she's is slim everywhere, got a clear waist line, but a huge natural C+ / D- boobs. And her boobs are not saggy at all, and not those where they will go out of shape once lying down, its got a nice bounciness to it, very nice shape too. Nice skinny arms and legs. The only 2 places I can deduct points are first her back skin is a bit dry, second she is only 160cm, if she's 166cm+ she will be perfect. Her body definitely qualify her to be a magazine bikini model.

Service: 8.5 Definitely another of her highlight. This girl is well trained in bed. I will start off with a few points I deducted, this girl also want to enjoy sex and will tell me some positions she want me to do instead of what I like haha. an example is I dont like digit, she request me to digit her while she give me a bj, and after a while told me to move my hand to a specific spot she likes lollll.

----- Shower
Nothing special this part, highlight is she gives me a back rub with her tits while giving me a soapy hj, felt pretty good, then when i turn over she lean in for some dfk. At the end she also gives a short wf which felt nice. Two things I think she can improve is to dry me up after shower and hold my hands from bathroom to bed.

----- Foreplay
I was on the bed and she lean in by my arms and start with some dfk, she's a good kisser, her tougue will do this circular motion while dfk. After a while she start giving me a cat bath, she asks me if my nipple is sensitive and I said yes, she smiles and start to lick my nipples while her hands touching my body like a feather. I am a boobs person so I start to play with her boobs, she noticed I was crazy with her boobs and she lean up to let me lick her boobs while she jerk me off. Felt so nice and I have only seen this from japanese AV.

----- BJ routine
I will rank her bj score as 8. my favorite act in bed is actually bj so I give a separate score. After the cat bath she went down amd start to lick my junior with solid eye contact, then she start to suck the whole thing in with no teeth, it felt good. Then she look at me and slowly move both of her hands up my nipple and start to play with them while blowing me, this is my weakness and she seems to enjoy seeing my reaction while I try to endure not to cum.

I think she knows I can't take it more with that position so she start to give me a bls with a hj which felt so nice... then she wants to enjoy herself too and she ask me if I can finger her while she gives me a bj. I have little experience into digit so after a while she teach me which spot I should go for. pretty sexy in that bj positions while fingering.

----- Main deed
After a 10 mins bj I told her to stop as I am cumming. She grabs the cover and she start to give me very good squatting cg while seeing her boobs bouncing. I was playing with her boobs and then she suddenly moved my hands up and start to lick my nipple while cg. She knows my weakness and after 2 mins I said "Chotto matte" (wait) as I am cumming.

She smiled and stopped. Then we move to Mish and then doggy with the mirror in front.... seeing her pretty face with that bouncing boobs in mirror i can't hold it and ask for a cim. She took off my cover and having me a hj while licking my head, I told her I can't take it and she give me a bj while I cum and she suck me dry.... after we went for a shower and we chatted a bit before I left with a kiss.

Attitude: 8 She is a pro, she knows what kind of soft tone to use and she always smile, I love her every bit, only thing is her English is probably like 5 so I still need translator. also she provide japanese service so sometimes It can felt a bit fake but at the end I am not looking for a gf, I want to get serviced.

Repeat: Yes. she's definitely worth the premium. especially on body and service. This level of service u usually experienced in older day K routine.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-25 12:33:49 | 显示全部楼层
Definitely on my tdl. Nice review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-25 14:58:55 | 显示全部楼层
Sound like a good meal.
I don’t see her video o. Their website. Did they take it off?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-25 15:39:14 | 显示全部楼层
thanks brother for this long and thorough review, same here, did not see the video mentioned
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-26 13:45:20 | 显示全部楼层
winterlol 发表于 2024-2-25 15:39
thanks brother for this long and thorough review, same here, did not see the video mentioned

Thanks.
You can ask the keeper for the video.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-26 15:54:51 | 显示全部楼层
Does she allow filmming?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-26 16:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
so detailed. great job, pleasant experience
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-27 13:01:58 | 显示全部楼层
What_up_jm 发表于 2024-2-26 15:54
Does she allow filmming?

I dontl think so actually. I heard Niki and her don't do filming. it will be amazing if they do cos she actually is skillful and Body is so hot.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-28 08:00:30 | 显示全部楼层
Whats the main intersection for this location and hows the parking?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-28 09:51:50 | 显示全部楼层
Very informative report,  I should learn from your formatting. But i don’t see you mentioned her English, how’s communication going?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 06:53 , Processed in 0.036273 second(s), 14 queries .