AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4375|回复: 13

淳子@私做 - booking issue

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-23 15:33:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So after seeing the positive review on 淳子 from a fellow wolf, I decided to check her out.

Unfortunately, this won't be a review of the girl, as I did not even get a chance to see her.  So: Age, Pics, F, B, S, A: ?

Sent "her" a text in the morning to see if there are any availabilites during lunch time.  "She" replied yes.  So I booked for 12 pm, and because of work, that was my only window available.  "She" texts back asking if I was Asian, which I am.  This is typical stuff, but now realize there is probably a booker or keeper for her.  Then I get the address and then another message that asks to call when I arrive, I assumed to get the room/buzz code.  So far, still par for the course.

Arrive at the location, and park (side note: since when do you have to pay for street parking in Markham?).  Call the booker/keeper.  She speaks Mandarin, so I try my best to communicate with her.  She then says something along the lines of: you're the first client of the day, it's important to not walk out on her.  If you walk out, I am asking you to send an EMT of $20 or $30.  Then she said, yesterday, an HK guy walked at the door and pretty much ruined her day, even though the pictures on the ad are real, but he was being picky and walked (I am paraphrasing here, because my Mandarin is not good at all).  At this point, she is implying that I would do the same, which I had no intention of.  Finally, she says, if you are going to walk, don't bother coming up.  Then hangs up.

At this point, I'm pretty upset with the whole situation.  So based on what she said at the end before hanging up, I leave.

Three strikes right here:
1. Random extra requirements right before the session, and implying that I would do the same.
2. All this could have been sorted out BEFORE me having to drive all the way there and wasting my time.
3. The fact that the booker/keeper has to mention someone walking out at all is a red flag.  Why mention this at all?

Anyway, nothing against the girl, but I won't be visiting 私做 in a while.  Has this happened to any bros before?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-24 01:20:43 | 显示全部楼层
碰到这种要求的直接走人
不过心情应该会变的很差
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-24 07:29:27 | 显示全部楼层
Quite strange.  Why would the keeper think that you would walk?  Did you say something wrong?

Of course, I would leave if the keeper hang up on me.  No customer service at all!

Not every 私做 will act like this.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-24 14:49:50 | 显示全部楼层
飛鳥 发表于 2024-2-24 07:29
Quite strange.  Why would the keeper think that you would walk?  Did you say something wrong?

Of co ...

Probably because I texted in English at first? I mean, the girl was Japanese, so I figured I'd text in English. Usually, I'll send text in Chinese if I know I'm dealing with Chinese.  Who knows.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-24 18:39:02 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry to hear that you had issue with keeper. If they are Japanese Indy, 100% they are running by the keeper.

I did tried her before and confirmed she’s legit!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-26 14:19:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for you review brother. That's why we are here to help guard each other from bad shops like this and share the good ones
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-26 15:27:14 | 显示全部楼层
This girl isn't a true indy she has switched multiple shops. Used to be Momo@Atea, Haru@lycheeLychee, and Ayako@VIPspa, also this indy ad. Probably at some others too.

Usually girls that keep switching shops is a red flag, it's good you didn't go ahead with it probably saved money despite losing time and gas money
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-27 08:50:58 | 显示全部楼层
bad experience, not a good meal
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-28 00:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-2-26 15:27
This girl isn't a true indy she has switched multiple shops. Used to be Momo@Atea, Haru@lycheeLychee ...

yes it's true, usually a girl if is good, she will not switch shops very often
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-28 22:28:41 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-2-26 15:27
This girl isn't a true indy she has switched multiple shops. Used to be Momo@Atea, Haru@lycheeLychee ...

I have never met a single Japanese girl who is a true indy. Lol, short-stay girls like them can't set up everything by themselves.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 09:00 , Processed in 0.086896 second(s), 14 queries .