找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

2024's F-1 Schedule

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2024-4-13 21:35:12 | 显示全部楼层
Let me tell you the basis of my suspicion:

1.  FIA is now run by Oil rich Arabs who knew nothing about F-1's racing rules.  Case in point, during 2021's (? or may be 2020) final race which will decide that year's Driver Championship, Hamilton was leading till the final few laps of that important race, then there was an accident, an Official Vehicle was deployed to lead and slow down the pace.  Max was so far behind, so Team Manager ordered Max to pit for new tires with the hope that the Official Vehicle will leave the track soon, & Max's can return with a few laps to turn thing around.  Max went into the pits for new tires, while Hamilton stayed with old tires.  However, the accident deposited too much debris on the track & required more time to clean up, until there was only one lap left.  The correct & the only proper way is to allow the Official Vehicle to continue leading with all cars following in a procession to finish the race.  Don't forget at moment, not only Hamilton was the race leader, there were three slower/lapped cars between Hamilton & Max; even with new tires, Max would not have enough time or distance (less than one lap left) to finish ahead of/or overtake Hamilton.  The Chief Steward gave in to RB's Chris Hornet insistence to allow the 3 lapped cars to unlap themselves, the result was then Max with new tires, was then right behind Hamilton who had worn out tires.
This "unlapping decision" was unheard of in F-1's racing history + no rules to allow this.
That was how Max won his first & that year's Driver Championship!
That decision caused quite an uproar, & that Chief Steward was subsequently released (= terminated).  Of course, the Race result cannot be reversed.
After that incident, the Race Rule was changed to allow lapped cars to unlap if OK's by the Chief Steward, but NEVER BEFORE!
For more details, please read my write up on that year's controversial final race.
2.  After that year and for the next 2 years, RB won basically every race, beating the closest team by more than 0.5" per lap, bearing in mind that RB does not build its own engines! That is very fishy indeed!
3.  Recently RB was plagued by Chris Horner's sex harassment scandal and one name surfaced to give him support, and that was F Biatorre (? check spelling) who formerly managed Benneton Team.  Biatorre was banned by F-1 due to cheating.  If you want to know about Biatorre's cheating, do a search, I will not discuss it here.  This is just too much of a coincidence/acquaintance!
4.  Using over-sized engine to cheat was not new in F-1, again you must do a research.  I know these stories because I follow F-1 racing for MANY MANY years (I will not tell your exactly how many years, otherwise you will know this dirty old dragon's age!  ).

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 21:52:31 | 显示全部楼层
2021 final race. that was a shit show. everyone know
Michael massy fucked hamilton and ruined the sport.

2. they built their own engine or not doesnt really matter. Engine regulation has been frozen for a few  years now. They are all on a pretty lvl playing field in term of HP.

3. Helmet Marko tried to kick Horner out. It didnt work. Internal power struggles.

4. what over size engine?

i been following f1 every single race since 1997

i am going to wear redbull gear when i meet u one day to watch a race
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-14 07:44:53 | 显示全部楼层
rpm6969 发表于 2024-4-13 21:52
2021 final race. that was a shit show. everyone know
Michael massy fucked hamilton and ruined th ...

I have been following F-1 when Jim Clark was world champion when you were not even a sperm in your father's sperm bank which was probably not even "built".  (    Oh shit, the cat is now out of the bag re my age!)

You missed the point, engine size's ceiling is set at 1.5L, if an engine is not opened up, how do you know that 1.5+L engine was not used.

Since you did not research re Biatorre's cheats, I will tell you one of them.  Traction control was available then but not allowed to use after several years' use.  Benneton's was found to have it installed in their cars BUT with an on/off switch, but claimed that it was never switched on.  Since there was no way to prove the violation.  Biatorre was nailed on something else, and banned for life.  That is why you don't see Team Benneton in F-1 anymore!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-15 07:26:56 | 显示全部楼层
Brother dragon

JIM CLARK. OMG!!!! You are the real OG. Serious question, how do you watch f1 back in those days? do they do live broadcast?

FIA switched to standard ECU from Mclaren maybe 10 years ago. Everything is monitor and checked. Its hard to cheat.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-16 03:09:13 | 显示全部楼层
rpm6969 发表于 2024-4-15 07:26
Brother dragon

JIM CLARK. OMG!!!! You are the real OG. Serious question, how do you watch f1 back i ...

NO TV, only newspaper report of a few words, then magazines from UK a few weeks later!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-17 03:10:09 | 显示全部楼层
the 2024 Chinese F-1event is this weekend.

Keep checking, I will keep you all informed.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-19 09:57:41 | 显示全部楼层
Qualifying Highlights of 2024's Chinese F-1 Event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwclYvIarH0

Starting grid of Tomorrow's Sprint Race will ben be Norris, Hamilton, Alonso.  Please note that due to the rain during qualifying + it is for the Sprint Race's starting grid, so it is of little importance.

The Sprint Race will start a about 12 noon tomorrow.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-19 13:16:03 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2024-4-19 09:57
Qualifying Highlights of 2024's Chinese F-1 Event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwclYvIarH0

Correction:

The Sprint Race to determine the starting grid is actually Toronto's mid-might!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-19 13:54:39 | 显示全部楼层
will be a fun sprint race to watch.

the grid order is pretty mix
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-20 03:25:41 | 显示全部楼层
rpm6969 发表于 2024-4-19 13:54
will be a fun sprint race to watch.

the grid order is pretty mix

I could not stay up (down there also  ) to watch the Sprint Race, but it from F-1's website:

https://www.formula1.com/en/late ... lzbIzfkm4VSJuQzoIK5

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 19:35 , Processed in 0.037615 second(s), 12 queries .