AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

2024's F-1 Schedule

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2024-3-24 04:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
Surprise, surprise, surprise, the 2024 Australian F-1 Event turned into a race & full of "karmas"!

First thing first, the race started at 0030 Toronto time & I watched it from start to finish.

Here are the 2 karmas:

1.  Pole sitter Max was still the fastest at the start, with Sainz not far behind.  After 3 laps, problem started for Max, from losing power, vacating his lead to rear right brake caught fire, forcing him to retire.  Sainz led until end of the race.

2.  After Hamilton announced his switch to Ferrari in 2025, he became a 2nd class citizen at MB, his car was never ready or as fast as Russell's & moved like an untested car with plenty of problems.  Hamilton retired with complete loss of power.
Russell fought against Alonso who was rumoured to join MB in 2025, for 5th position.   Due to Russell's eagerness to prove to Toto Wolfe that he should be #1 driver after Hamilton's departure, he put up a good fight with Alonso, but finally crashed his car just before the final lap & retired.  So MB got zero points.  It was NOT the first time that Russell crashed out in the closing laps to display his inexperience.

Final score, Ferrari finished  1 - 2, MaClaren (using MB engine) finished 3 - 4.  
Hamilton must be happy that he made the correct decision to join Ferrari i 2025.  Ferrari must have regretted that it dropped Sainz to take Hamilton, reportedly  $100,000,000!

Highlights of the Race (finally!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EHe5ZefO5k
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-24 17:57:46 | 显示全部楼层
After reviewing the evidence, Alonso was penalized by Race Stewards for deliberately slowing down to avoid being over taken & cause Russel's accident which could be fatal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrYE391RVjo

This is a real shame on Alonso career.  I think this will also wipe out Alonso's chances of joining MB in 2025!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-26 08:44:36 | 显示全部楼层
great win for the ferrari
1-2

Japan is next. Old school track and one of the best in the world.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-4 04:49:54 | 显示全部楼层
2024's Japanese F- GP is this weekend.

Due to time difference, the starting time should be Toronto's SAT (APR06) mid-night.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-6 05:52:05 | 显示全部楼层
There were no surprises in 2024 Japanese F-1 Event's Qualifying Sessions.

The starting grid will be MAX, Perez, Norris.

Despite all the boasting + BS, MB's best was Hamilton who came in either 7th or 8th.

Perez was only SLIGHTLY slower than Max, not the other teams.  Without a double, RB's cars are better than other teams while Max is definitely a faster driver than Perez.

Based on the fact that Perez was once Hamilton's team mate at MB for a few races, some 10 years ago, & Hamilton was a lot faster than him, so MB did not sign Perez.  if Hamilton had a equally fast car as Max, Hamilton can beat Max handily.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-6 10:38:16 | 显示全部楼层
redbull 1-2 again
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-6 19:00:29 | 显示全部楼层
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2024 Japanese F-1's Qualifying Sessions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYmJAeFnSQ4
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-7 04:07:58 | 显示全部楼层
I was such a fool as to stay awake to watch the 2024 Japanese F-1 Event when the result was a certainty.....

The final position, Max, Perez, Sainz.  The time difference between Max & 3RD placed Sainz was a WHOPPY 0.4" per lap.  Mind you, Max was never threatened by any competition, otherwise the winning margin can be even more!

I said a long time ago (close to 2 yrs) that NO WAY RB which makes no engines or cars can beat long standing racing powerhouses such as Ferrari & MB by such a large margin per lap, RB must have cheated in some areas.  If I were the Chief Steward, I will order the RB engines compounded, disassembled, and checked for engine capacity violations.  If found guilty, RB should be banned permanently, and all points won in the previous 2 seasons must be removed, trophies returned, then award both points and trophies to teams second in line.

Unfortunately, F-1's governing body is controlled by oil rich Arabs who might not know enough about how these teams cheat.  Even PGA "Kao Tao" to LIV Golf these days is another example   .

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT:
https://www.formula1.com/en/late ... BBvmFvxkyXSJglEMIPC
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-7 15:21:19 | 显示全部楼层
redbull 1-2 as expected

this is getting boring already
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 08:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
brother dragon

there is no cheating. I dont know why you keep on saying there is cheating with RB

everything is monitored by the FIA.

Ferrari is not the powerhouse it used to be since the early 2000's.

Mercedes screw up since the current generation of regulation. Once you fall behind it is hard to catch up. They had to remove the zero side pod ( remember that?)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 15:42 , Processed in 0.036534 second(s), 12 queries .