AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6561|回复: 20

Wynn@Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-21 21:11:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Her pics caught my eye when they first posted on the website few days ago, 170cm with D-cup boobs, immediatly I was thinking about the famous Wynn from 10 years ago, I had to find out.

Location: Warden/Hwy7, close to the famous Quad Buildings, unit on 1st floor, enter from balcony, the sliding door is very close to the front entrance of the building, so when u walk there everybody can see u lol, I suggest visit her in quiet afternoon or after sunset. Btw as I was crossing the street, she opened the curtain to look outside, I could see her in underwears standing behind tht glass door, already turned me on haha.

Face/ 6: Face on photos are blurred but in second photo u can find some resemblance, her chin looks wider in person, not really a V-shape, typical korean looking lady, downturned small eyes, when she smile her eyes get squinty, I found a lot of kimchies have this type of eyes which is kinda sexy. Her hair is medium length, brown and wavy. I didnt see any wrinkles on her face so I guess her age around 30, she looks like a kind warm big sister.

Body/ 6.5: Tall girl, she told me 169cm, could be the tallest girl in the market? Long legs, nice ass, not a sporty looking ass but has decent meat for doggy. Her boobs I would say C-cup, soft when I grabbed it, couldnt tell if they r filled or not. Skin is very smooth, no blemish no tats. Her skin isnt snow white like in the photos but the room is dark so idk, again second photo is more accurate. she is fit in general, no belly fat, not as curvy as in the photos. Hand nails are manicured in white or light pinik color.

Service/ 7.5: I booked hh, I was expecting a simple routine-like session but I was wrong. As I stepped into the unit, she greeted me warmly, helped me took off my clothes and put everything on the couch, then she started kissing me , usually I would like mouthwash first but her lips r so soft, I just couldnt resist. She held my hand and led me to the bathroom, mouthwash ofc, we stepped into the bath tub, more dfk, she washed my dick and balls then started sucking my nipples, then she went down for my JJ, usually I would tell the girl to skip water flute, but she insisted. We went to the bedroom, red light strips around the ceiling, closet has mirror doors where u can see all the actions. I was gonna lie down but she pointed at the chair and asked me to put one foot on the chair, then she kneeled down and started licking my balls. Now I know why she put the chair in that spot, becuz of the view from the mirror, DAMN. Her lips r soft and her tongue is even more soft, I usually dont enjoy girls sucking my balls becuz sometimes it hurts, but wynn has good techniques, I felt very relaxing. Her bbbj also very comfortable, I just felt my dick is wrapped with tht big warm tongue, she didnt go fast or aggressive like some girls who just want to make u cum early, wynn is very patient and just tried her best to please u. I told her to lie down on the bed, I always like to give the girl some daty and body licking be4 sex, more foreplay will make girls wet and enjoy the sex more. She really enjoyed my licking, her nipples got hard for sure and when I ate her pussy she wrapped her legs around my back. I asked for condom, started with missonary, her kitty is tight , so go in slowly guys. She kept grinding me as I was pounding her, and we were going at the same pace, she really knows how to move her waist. When I finally exploded, she squeezed her pussy very hard, I think tht made me cum more haha.

Attitude/ 9: Very warm personality, always smiling, always hold my hand when we r going to another room, helped me undress and dress, no rush at all, her english is very limited tho.

Repeat maybe, I think she might suprise me with a 45mins session. I would definitely recommend her if u looking for good service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-21 22:06:11 | 显示全部楼层
So with thr face 6, I guess she is not that Wynn?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-21 22:15:02 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review brother
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-22 01:10:30 | 显示全部楼层
did u book 30mins for all thesr
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-22 09:28:45 | 显示全部楼层
Ive never seen the famous Wynn since she retired before I started hobbying. Can an experienced bro confirm if she is the same one because I would love to see the legend. Regardless, this current Wynn sounds like a fun time based on review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-22 10:07:34 | 显示全部楼层
asr4848 发表于 2023-11-21 22:06

Face 6 is not a bad score if 5 is a dead average person.
6 has clear good looking features making her a 6, but not enough to call pretty which starts at 7 for me.

I use a similar system because it gives more variety, a wider range of scores instead of everyone just giving 7 or 8s.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-22 11:16:35 | 显示全部楼层
asr4848 发表于 2023-11-21 22:06
That is confirmed haha

huberk 发表于 2023-11-22 01:10
did u book 30mins for all thesr

Yup, go for 45mins and let me know how it goes

Phantomhive 发表于 2023-11-22 09:28
Ive never seen the famous Wynn since she retired before I started hobbying. Can an experienced bro c ...

Not the same Wynn tho but I had fun with her.
U know cathy/wynn/barbie used to work in the same building at the same time

aeae08563 发表于 2023-11-22 10:07
Face 6 is not a bad score if 5 is a dead average person.
6 has clear good looking features making ...

Looks like we got similar standards.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-22 12:21:48 | 显示全部楼层
feel like Wynn is worth a shot, could you also list your ranking for syren for their current girls?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-22 13:25:41 | 显示全部楼层
银枪小王子 发表于 2023-11-22 12:21
feel like Wynn is worth a shot, could you also list your ranking for syren for their current girls?

Im sorry I cant help u with that, only other girl I saw is Catherin and it was 10 years ago
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-22 13:29:15 | 显示全部楼层
BongKa 发表于 2023-11-22 13:25
Im sorry I cant help u with that, only other girl I saw is Catherin and it was 10 years ago

Cathy cathy is back.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 17:31 , Processed in 0.041153 second(s), 13 queries .