AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: ultrawolfrine

Agencies ID clients - any way around it?

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-23 01:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
ultrawolfrine 发表于 2023-5-21 16:48
Thanks for all of your insights brothers. I’m extremely uncomfortable sharing my identity. Blackmai ...

The point is they want your identity. Even if there was a way to send EMT anonymously, once they find out after the first or second guy does it, they'll change their rules so that you couldn't do it anymore.

Forget about trying to get around the process. Have some dignity instead.
If they are making rules that infringe on your privacy, then don't give them your business.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-24 11:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
They set up the rules and they can do whatever they want. You join the game and you can choose follow or not. The point is your ID information safety is more important than a date. I also hate to share my information to anyone even to Insurance agent or car dealership salesperson for test drive. I just do not want people know where I live and all my personal information. Now days the fraud with fake ID is easy because the customer information can’t been protected well. Even CRA has huge issues about their data base been hacked and leaked. Do not share your email is the best way to protect you. Choose some open mind agent. Girls are everywhere, do NOT die on one tree since you have a forest!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-25 09:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2023-5-22 23:31
I used to be a regular at a bunch of shops including BH.. unfortunately, a few of them wanted to EMT ...

I doubt any shop owners would be stupid enough to ask old customer ID. As we all know this kind of business is built on repeating customers. My guess is after MW incident, lots of owners are scared of police fishing, so they do not mind putting a barrier for new customers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-27 09:12:34 | 显示全部楼层
The other way is if you have history with another agency and get them to act as a reference for you, this works for a lot of independents and western agencies
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-28 09:16:31 | 显示全部楼层
别去 就那么简单
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-1 19:44:02 | 显示全部楼层
Those agent set id check or EMT just for security purposes. Maybe try to ask them verify your AZN747 id. If you do posted a review before, they might buy that.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-29 18:14 , Processed in 0.043233 second(s), 13 queries .