AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6562|回复: 3

Vanessa@Vip Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-4-24 14:26:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I haven't been to spa with a buddy of mine together for a long time. After dinner, we decided to go a place where are lots of girls to choose from. Since we both live in Markham area, we picked Vip spa to be our destination.  When we arrived, the young front desk girl greeted us.  I asked her could we see all the available girls first. She said OK and then we were told to stay in the different rooms.  A moment later, there were roughly ten girls in the lineup. In the most recent, I'm into the young girls with big tits, therefore I picked Vanessa. My friend prefers hot clubbing girl type so he chose Tiffany.  Let's cut the crap, the score of each category is as follows for Vanessa.

Face 7 - Her pictures on the vip website are fake but it is quite similar in terms of hair style and body shape. Yes, she is very young. I guess her age is around 21-22. Somehow I find her pretty hot because of her long eyelashes and makeup. At first, I thought she is CBC. After having conversation, I was told she is a mix of Malaysian and Chinese.  

Body 8 - She's more on the curvy side and reminds me of Monica. Her height is slightly shorter than me which is around 165-166 cm. She looks much taller with the high heels actually. Her boobs are huge as I would guess the size is "D".    Surprisingly, her down there is fully shaved. Her bum is round and big as well. The drawback is there are a few tattoos on her lower body.

Service 8 - She is friendly and also speaks good English. I believe she grew up here. I can tell she is kind of sensitive because her body was shaking while banging her hard. Maybe it will change when she works more days... She opened to showering with me together and then sucked my dick without condom in the meantime.  On the bed, she used her tongue to lick all over my body and then I went down on her. Her blowjob technique is pretty good to me since she didn't mind to suck my sausage very deep. During the session, we started off in cowboy position. I was tired so I let her to do all the work. Unfortunately, I unloaded my cum in just 5 minutes. Well, that was not a good day for me...

Donation: 200/half hour

Repeat: Maybe. If you are a boobs and ass guys, you would like Vanessa for sure. Otherwise you should pick the other girls with slim figure

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-24 14:59:40 | 显示全部楼层
Does she has tattoo on her body? And what time you went there? I went one time at 11:00 am and only few girls there

Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-24 21:06:15 | 显示全部楼层
was there any dfk or lfk?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-24 21:59:52 | 显示全部楼层
choolio1 发表于 2023-4-24 21:06
was there any dfk or lfk?

Ya, we kissed(dfk) a bit when she rode me.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 14:22 , Processed in 0.044632 second(s), 13 queries .