AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3150|回复: 14

Flora@Icandy4u - fake pics

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-28 09:31:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Never understand why shop say it's 100% real if they use 網紅相...
The girl is Egg_尤妮丝. she's from 中国江苏无锡, not Taiwan.. and she's 172cm... Don't try to scam us and think we are stupid. just say reference pictures if it's not real.

** MODERATOR **
Thank you. This is a good post. However because there is a duplicate/redundant thread (see here), this thread has now (as of April 19) been locked.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-28 13:20:27 | 显示全部楼层
Lie about photo, lie about height, lie about where she's from. WTF
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-28 14:06:25 | 显示全部楼层
You can turn around and leave.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-28 16:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
I hate fake pics too.but better than say 100% real and then it's fake.

@asr4848 I meant the 網紅 is 172cm and from China. Her pics is fake but not sure about her stats.

@kickbutt Yes I can but the point is not that. it's like you booked a hotel based on the pictures and then you take hours travelling to the hotel only to find that it's nothing like the picture. then you get pissed. then the manager tell you "you can just turn around and leave and get 100% refund". how do you feel?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-28 17:57:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for reporting fake photo. Can remove her from my to do list
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-28 20:16:34 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for letting us know the fake pics as i almost booked a session!!
ICandy4u always F** put fake pics! Wasting time for both side.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-29 00:37:22 | 显示全部楼层
What do you mean you don't understand why?

It works, thats why! Duh...

Even in this day and age, too many dumb ppl see a sexy pic and their IQ goes to 0.

Quite often I see (though I think moderator usually deletes them pretty quickly) guys posting links to sketchy ads on Leolist or other places, and asking questions like "this looks really good does anyone know if its real".

And then you check out the ad, and its like 160/hh, and the pics are absolutely gorgeous (and obviously fake), and the description is something like "19yo, part time model, first time in business, 34C real breast, slim busty (despite the obvious contradiction), tight pussy, amazing service, etc etc".

Then you also have those scams where someone who claims to be a young visa student randomly adds you on social media, sends you gorgeous pics claiming to be her own, gives some bullshit reason about how they desperately need money for emergency, coincidentally happen to live near you, offers sexual services for much below market prices (always with the excuse that its her first time and she doesn't know what the market prices are).

So in this day and age, with so many warnings about these kinds of scams and landmines, you still have people thinking (or at least hoping) its real, well then why the surprise that shops are using fake pics?

PS: I'm not defending icandy here. Fuck them for using fake pics. I'm just saying, we shouldn't be surprised shops will use shady business practices. They'll always be as unscrupulous as we let them be.

That's why we need this forum. If it were other forums, they'd quickly command the forum owner to delete posts like this already. 747 is the only forum i've been on that actually stands up us bros.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-29 08:27:45 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for taking one for the team. It definitely takes away their credibility when they actually use real pictures for their other models especially the Japanese ones. Also agree, it is not as simple as walking away, it is a waste of time because you could have seen someone else instead.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-29 09:04:38 | 显示全部楼层
kickbutt 发表于 2023-3-28 14:06
You can turn around and leave.

This is just plain stupid comment.

This is what the whole forum is about, report the fakes and protect the consumers.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-29 09:24:24 | 显示全部楼层
The picture is too sexy to be real.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 09:57 , Processed in 0.034844 second(s), 13 queries .