AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7720|回复: 2

Chanel @ Honey spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-14 12:42:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I just visited Chanel last week, booking via text message was super easy. My first time at this spa as it just opened couple months ago. It is in a kind of industrial building, there was a sign the name of the spa which was something else, not the name "Honey spa" and I don't remember.
F=7, Chanel is a young northern Chinese. also she wore a little make up which gave me a feeling of a young office lady. beautiful face, She has big eyes, pointy nose and chin, nice small lip, smooth face skin, and long healthy hair to mid back length. her picture taken in the spa is most accurated represent her right now. The ad say she was born in 1995 which I believe it is true/possible. So she is 27 years old.
B=6, When I met her, she wore a see-through blouse with a bikini inside, small breasts likely B cup, flat ass, some belly, big body and tall, long leg which is I like. Her big body/frame reminds me some national team volleyball athletes. Her skin is a little darker and a little rough.
S/A=8, nonstop/ unlimited DFK, great BBBJ, long deep good suction. nice pussy with a lot of water. She was submissive and would do anything I guided her. It is great if you have an idea how you want to fuck her and just tell her, not a kind of girl who can initiate any fancy things. Not much of chat during the session because I am introvert guy and she is not kind of talkative. However, I feel she try to please me. We just cuddle silencely in bed after I finished and did long DFK.
Repeat: maybe as I still have a long TDL. But as she is young and provide nonstop DFK with a ton of water down there. These alone might be the main reason I want to see her again sometime.
Damage: 400/hr + tip, she is worth the money at this price as she is young, former model from China.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-24 12:07:16 | 显示全部楼层
I have met Channel and really MCOT.  The only negativity is no CIM which is a bit unusual because her bbbj was exceptionally good.  In my experience, girls who are a master in bbbj usually offer CIM.  Regardless, she is great.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-24 14:06:14 | 显示全部楼层
myhssf 发表于 2022-9-24 12:07
I have met Channel and really MCOT.  The only negativity is no CIM which is a bit unusual because he ...

yep  i agree brother   i am into her BBBJ    i always ask her if she could do CIM ,  but she always said she don"t like the smell of semen ...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 15:22 , Processed in 0.046873 second(s), 13 queries .