AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4429|回复: 8

mm screening: 性病 / STD / Sexually Transmitted Diseases

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-11 10:06:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Poll on what bros think need to happen to improve mm safety for the industry.

In many countries mm screen monthly or weekly and they have an id card showing 'good status'

What do the bros here think

单选投票, 共有 51 人参与投票
86.27% (44)
5.88% (3)
7.84% (4)
0.00% (0)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-11 10:45:28 | 显示全部楼层
Pipe dream in an illegal industry where mm come and go like gypsie :lol.     You think this is Nevada ranch or Amsterdam? :lol:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-11 11:33:09 | 显示全部楼层
hasslefree clinic is very sensitive to mms.. they should go there
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-11 12:25:50 | 显示全部楼层
Mm that serve a lot of gweiluo are more prone to std .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-11 12:28:03 | 显示全部楼层
I think c-hing that have a certified bill of clean health should get a 20% discount....hahahaha...but no way of enforcing even with the documents, b/c documents could be fake.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-11 14:31:08 | 显示全部楼层
Personally 100% agree that MMS should check frequently as much as possible. But there's anything will bring up:
1) who pay for that since it's not small money for long term consideration. I would say the garage & agent should subsidize this money. And the garage can use this as their promotion as well. I do believe hygiene and safety absolutely can draw these pals who care the above factors to visit. At least I will ONLY visit this place. Like some garages has no shower (use tissues only) are in my permanent banned list.

2) the pals as us should BEHAVE as well. In worse case you were hit. You must get out the circle till you get healed. Everyone has parents including the MMS. Why you put your tragedy on others. This kind of jerks should be disclosed. As I know some jerks in Toronto don't like to use coUndom (he is a CN guy - pls check the historical posting here). This jerk should be permanently banned as well. I also hearda V guy callled Jxhn also like to play some sick game too. Honestly I don't go for those MMS after I heard Jxxx had visited that MM.

Pals, SAFETY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. USE CONDOM IN THE WHOLE PROCESS EVEN DOING THE BLOW JOB. ONE ACCIDENT IS ENOUGH TO SCREW YOUR LIFE/ MARRIAGE. PLAY AND HAVE A GOOD HAUNTING.:)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-11 17:46:53 | 显示全部楼层
damngood 发表于 2012-11-11 14:31 static/image/common/back.gif
Personally 100% agree that MMS should check frequently as much as possible. But there's anything wil ...

The garage, the mm and the bros pay in any event.  If mm is screened every week or two, it gives bros more confidence to seek mm service.  If the mm is not screened, the bros might get hit with std, then the bros should inform the forum (by name or anymonously), in which the garage volume will also come to a halt or decline while bros re-evaluate where to go or retire from hunting.

Garage is typically making a pile of $$$ anyways, so they should front the cost as the users are actually paying them for a SERVICE, to provide mm who are clean.  If mm is found to have std, then they should be taken out of circulation till rehabilitated.  All 3 parties, the mm, garage and bros will in this case.

As 'damngood' noted, the bros should also be self-screening at the clinic on a regular basis.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-14 22:42:38 | 显示全部楼层
superman2005 发表于 2012-11-11 12:25 static/image/common/back.gif
Mm that serve a lot of gweiluo are more prone to std .

How so?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-14 23:08:06 | 显示全部楼层
The irony.  Just like how the older Chinese folks say never marry gwei mew because you  will divorce like all the gwei folks.  But you look at the marriage of  most Chinese couples and ask how the fuck did they stayed together for so long in such a dysfunctional and unhappy marriage?  :lol :P.  china divorce rate surpasses or equal to the west now.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 13:11 , Processed in 0.038145 second(s), 16 queries .