AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mofoking

你要是我怎么选择?

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-6 17:12:24 | 显示全部楼层
I have also heard that many of the white agencies require STD checks often. Hoping that's the case with the popular Asian agencies as well
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-7 01:59:37 | 显示全部楼层
JustChilling 发表于 2022-5-6 17:12
I have also heard that many of the white agencies require STD checks often. Hoping that's the case w ...

I've heard the same, but its always the agencies themselves who makes these claims, so they're definitely not a credible source.

Personally I find that Asian girls tend to be hygienic, at least they shower after every customer, in contrast to Western girls who don't shower until the end of the day.

I haven't met too many Asian girls with stinky pussies, but most Western girls I've tried had some fishy odour down there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-7 02:24:41 | 显示全部楼层
Haha, yea I have definitely experienced some fishy odour from a few Western girls. If she doesn't want to shower at the start I'm always worried it will smell.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-7 05:57:39 | 显示全部楼层
白人agencies 我唔知,但係Spa大場,女仔完事之後都是在客人面前淋浴或者SF2,然後抹乾淨浴室。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-7 19:53:47 | 显示全部楼层
hornydogg 发表于 2022-5-7 01:59
I've heard the same, but its always the agencies themselves who makes these claims, so they're def ...

I heard from the girls directly not from the agencies about getting regular tests and check ups
Also if you go to one of the sex clinics you would from time to time see white MMs there. I’ve seen a few 😝
Not showing as often is true but don’t think you can ‘wash’ std away so two totally different issues
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-8 01:21:03 | 显示全部楼层
godiscovery 发表于 2022-5-7 19:53
I heard from the girls directly not from the agencies about getting regular tests and check ups
Al ...

Interesting observation bro, but just wondering. The "white MMs" you saw at sex clinics, did you actually recognize them as service providers you've met before? Or did you just speculate that they were sex workers?

Personally, there was only one time that I saw a sex worker (whom I recognized but she didn't recognize me) at the sexual health clinic. I overheard part of her conversation with the nurse. She wasn't there for a regular testing. She was there to get treatment and medication for some disease she already had.

Maybe I'm cynical, but whenever someone tells me something, my first thought is, "does this person have an incentive to lie?"

For what we are discussing, the girls themselves obviously have an incentive to lie. It is in the financial interests of both the girls and the agencies to convince you that they regularly get tested and therefore safe for you the customer.

I wouldn't trust what the girls say anymore than the agency bosses.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-8 06:33:09 | 显示全部楼层
白人agencies 我唔知,但在多倫多Spa大場,有Body Rub Parlour Licence的, 僱用的女仔理論上都要有Body Rubber Licence。 每年續牌都要提供驗身報告:

Body rub parlours are any place where non-medical or non-therapeutic massaging services are provided by someone other than registered massage therapists, or other licensed or registered holistic practitioners.

Those who provide services are required to obtain a body rubber licence.

Criminal Record & Judicial Matters Check
Applicants must provide an original Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check PDF issued by a Canadian Police Service within 280 days prior to the application.

Letter of Employment
A letter of employment, signed by a Director of the Body Rub Parlour, which will employ the applicant. The letter of employment must be dated within the last 30 days.

Medical Certificate
A completed medical certificate PDF stating that the applicant is free from communicable disease. The medical certificate must be dated within the last 30 days.

如果有性病,是攞不到牌工作的。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-8 11:20:16 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah it’s hard to trust what a mm tells you.
A few told me about getting frequent check ups. I can trust 2 of them as we pretty much became friends.
Most importantly it’s health care providers telling me that. I’ve been to a few clinics and they all told me agency girls do go for check up often. Never 100% but they are safer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-11 01:02:27 | 显示全部楼层
小朋友才做选择题,成年人什么都要
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-13 15:08:49 | 显示全部楼层
一看就知道楼主是同道中人。很多人不喜欢大洋马,我正好相反,最喜欢高瘦大波金发妹。有一次吃得爽,连吃了十几趟,几乎想把那妹子包起来
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 09:53 , Processed in 0.037880 second(s), 11 queries .