找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: barcelona

My sugar-baby/daddy experiences on seeking arrangements

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-5 15:32:36 | 显示全部楼层
nathanzyc 发表于 2019-8-4 11:06
冒昧说几句,以LZ的条件 "I'm a typical Asian immigrant living in Toronto. Straddling the border betwe ...
很中肯的回应。

tchai 发表于 2019-8-5 03:12
Really $10k for 2 months! haha
In 2015 I wrapped one English-speaking chinese girl whom I met in D ...

That was a good deal for you!

Tnnnnny 发表于 2019-8-4 19:37
包养的话性价比实在比较低,而且每个月5k出去玩的话每周都可以吃几次好餐。总对着一个人的话太腻了 ...

包养的目标不单是床上活动,也许男性在家庭,事业,社会关系方面的压力,无奈,失败感,苦恼,回忆当年等等...   需要找一个女性倾诉。床上活动也包括要求感觉到女方有感情上的生理反应如阴户自然潮湿,有真高潮,真呻吟声等等。还有不带套的方便。年纪大的男性不能在30分钟内跟刚认识的勃起等.这跟年轻炮友追求每次活动都是新女,在一天之内可以找三个不同。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-6 10:36:16 | 显示全部楼层
Theres are few big sites out there. I tried both seekingarrangement and secretbenefits
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-10 06:30:07 | 显示全部楼层
piazolla 发表于 2019-8-5 15:32
很中肯的回应。

tchai 发表于 2019-8-5 03:12

有真高潮,真呻吟声等等。还有不带套的方便。
.... 兄弟,我相信你也包养過妹妹,這種享受是非一般的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-10 13:05:29 | 显示全部楼层
I tried these sites for a while. Nothing but a huge waste of time and money.

As others have pointed out. The ones that will have sex with you are professional MM's that charge double or more their normal rates if you book them through agencies. So at least half the money is paid towards the illusion of fucking a civilian school girl.

The very small number of actual civilian girls there just want your money, and not willing to put out. So basically you are paying them money to be able to take them out shopping at Yorkdale Mall, eating at high end restaurants like Canoe or Jacobs, and so on. In other words, paying them for allowing yourself the pleasure of spending even more money on them. IMO these sex-less money-pit arrangements are completely stupid to even consider unless you are so lonely and desperate that you would pay thousands  of dollars just to pretend to have a girlfriend.

Lastly there's the fake accounts held by Seeking Arrangement employees that are pretty, cute, sexy, nice, interested in talking to you, seem interested to meet but somehow always have some excuse why they can't for now, and keep you hooked and waiting, and meanwhile continuing to pay their website membership fee.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-13 05:29:01 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks to the posters here. You have saved me a lot of time  and money. I have had some success with some SPs who were looking to retire from the trade but wanted to keep a few regulars they liked. This can happen as they graduate from whatever school they have been attending and are starting a real job.

They want more privacy and less volume than they had with the service. I get a more GFE experience. Sometimes you just need to be lucky and catch them when they are making a lifestyle transition.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-14 14:08:48 | 显示全部楼层
MrPrezident 发表于 2019-8-13 05:29
Thanks to the posters here. You have saved me a lot of time  and money. I have had some success with ...

This is true.

After seeing MM for a while you'll have different rapport with different MMs.
If you have good connection and understanding of each other things can continue for a bit longer after she retires or semi-retire, in a very low-key kind of way. A more personal arrangement between you and the MM.

Always have an open mind that it is always a no-strings-attached relationship. Makes things a lot easier/simpler for both sides.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-19 23:24:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing. I agree very much with all your points.

That's why I would rather visit the sex workers that I enjoyed the sessions with more often than to spend time to look for a girl for potential wrapping.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-21 16:33:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for sharing, sorry for hijacking just wanna ask everyone

I need to make more hobby money !! The price is going up omg..Felt like everyone got like thousands to blow on this
Any insight?? A normal day job with a home in Markham on mortgage really left me nothing now.

Missed the days when I just walk over near Leslie and hwy 7..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-21 21:30:47 | 显示全部楼层
BROS it depends. hobby money is extra you can spare to have fun in additional of you daily/monthly/yearly expensive. It is easier for those who self employed or owning business.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-28 08:19:53 | 显示全部楼层
Another insight to point out on seekingarrangement. I usually browse the "premium" members. And on secret benefits, they have whats called the "verified" girls.

I am tempted to pay to look at some of the message girls sent to me but after reading this thread, I feel more of an urge to just book Indy /agency girls instead. Quick and cheaper! Ahhaha
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 07:59 , Processed in 0.045065 second(s), 11 queries .