找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9547|回复: 12

Candy & Jenny @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-25 12:31:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Candy@ASB
Cute round face with big eye, kind of typical Kimchi face.About 155cm or tiny bit taller, well maintained fitted small petite figure (Not muscular) with manmade boob (C cup nice and firm). Not pink but cute nipple, fairly big around ass, small soft feet. Not white but silky skin, 2 Tatto spotted, one large on low back, small one on arm. I guess the highlight was long BBBJ with GREAT suction in shower. Guided to bed, she roamed around my body with soft and juicy tongue, then another GREAT BBBJ which was very long. Put on the coat, started with Mish and finished Mish. Wanted to enjoy watching her cute face but should have tried Doggy.. shes pretty tight, and moans ALOT during full service. This was a HH session, however her service felt never rushed including most of usual service that you will get in 1 hour session. Picture reference 50%. Great girl, happy shw moved to NY location!

Jenny@ASB
Townhouse location with 2 girls working in same unit. That might bother some of wolves however I dont mind at all. One of the older girl, i will say late 20's to early 30's. Shes been here and there over time, and that is probably why she is skilled. Again, short 157cm or a bit taller, small figure with nit FLAT but flat enough belly, manmade C+, small frame, small ass and soft skin! GREAT sloppy BBBJ in shower, and AMAZING tongue roaming front and back of my body. During BBBJ on the bed, she initiated 69 (Woman top) and that turned me on! Very long 69, had to stop her and move on or she probably will ended session in 69 LOL! Shaved down, cute small pussy and tight. She takes pounding very well with no complain, and she gets VERY WET receiving deep pounding during full service. Probably my oral skill sucks since she didnt get juicy at all with long 69 Long enough leg compare to her height, great during Mish! Other than full body roaming with het tongue and skilled BBBJ. Luttle too far to repeat at Mississauga. Picture reference 20%, little old but still looks okay.

Seems like ASB picture gets edited more than other agency pictures but Candy was cute and pretty and Jenny was fuckable with pretty eyes.

If i had to rate,
Candy
Face 7
Service 8
Attitude 9
Body if you like small petite figure you will love her.

Jenny
Face 5.5
Service 9
Attitude 9
Body will recmmend to only petite and short girl lover
No highlight on her body since there are so many petite girl with great body

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 15:45:14 | 显示全部楼层
為何ASB的韓妹價錢比MW還要低? 是競爭還是質素問題? 另外, 反而有興趣想看Yoly的review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 16:15:28 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. I kept contemplating to see Jenny because her pics looked good. I think 1/5 times I’ll meet a girl at ASB that resembles at least 70% of the picture. So far the only girl that I found attractive at ASB was Roxanne and that was like  8 months ago.

I’m surprised you said Candy was cute but I don’t find her pictures attractive at all. I might try her out. Maybe her pictures don’t do her justice.

How old you think Candy is?in her  20’s?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-10-25 17:41:24 | 显示全部楼层
Jalex7300 发表于 2018-10-25 16:15
Thanks for the review. I kept contemplating to see Jenny because her pics looked good. I think 1/5 t ...

Jenny's picture was way too attractive and that is the only reason why i drove all the way to Mississauga. It was a miss but she was fuckable. Jenny should be in her 30's and Candy should be mid late 20's or early 30's looking bit young. Candy has high voice tone and she moans out high and loud so keep that in mind! She has a great looking body just like Sisi@Babyface.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 22:31:15 | 显示全部楼层
Great review. sounds good journey
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 08:38:20 | 显示全部楼层
I feel like asb puts their A-team in North York and B-team in Mississauga... makes sense as B-team will get more customers who don’t know the difference between a young or old or Chinese or Korean.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 09:44:51 | 显示全部楼层
Jalex7300 发表于 2018-10-26 08:38
I feel like asb puts their A-team in North York and B-team in Mississauga... makes sense as B-team w ...

Are you saying that ASB put their C team in Markham.

D4U focus is in MARKHAM, the best place to put all VIP mm.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 10:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
anyone try Camila on markham location? the pic & AD look good. but as we all know..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 15:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2018-10-26 09:44
Are you saying that ASB put their C team in Markham.

D4U focus is in MARKHAM, the best place to p ...

North York/Markham probably is A-team but I never went ASB Markham location.  But also I think the girls get to choose where they prefer to stay but if they can’t produce profits then they get shafted to Mississauga.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 16:02:49 | 显示全部楼层
Jalex7300 发表于 2018-10-26 15:19
North York/Markham probably is A-team but I never went ASB Markham location.  But also I think the ...

So Mississipii is for the COLD PALACE concubines, haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 01:42 , Processed in 0.036690 second(s), 13 queries .