找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2378|回复: 3

Shelly at Tog2(mark kor)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-4 11:36:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This forum is getting very busy and active and made me want to do my share
The top 3s right now has long ques and honestly I dont want to go "rice rationing"
I had kimchis for so long I want to try some dim sums, and I prefer 1 on 1.( I am afraid of the itch and also afraid of the pain?
Saw Tog2's ad here, clicked into the site and really want to try the $150 Lilith who has a good rating before. Called and was told she is not working kind of disappointed so go for another dim sum shown on pictures who has DD boobs. I know from experience this garage always have mid girls and ............. but for $120 what the heck. Went to this nice condo near Warden/7, though not 1 on 1 but looks safe and ok?
Door opned a petite dim sum, around 30 old, face 7 la, big headlights greeted me, speak cantonese and told me she is from Haebing? Whatever S42 , squzeed headlights seemed real and soft, go to bed starting the routine, I dont want BBBJ so CBJ, good skills, start cowgirl, you can tell she is experienced, tighter than I expected, can hear good audio, then turn missionary, my jj is really strong today so I can tell she is also enjoying the whole time.
Nthing worth remembering, a good release for $120. I think this is the "entry level price now"
The downer is when I stepped out there is qwailo a fat one waiting for her to do a duel with the other Kimchi(they claimed to be Japanese) Well this agency is always known for catering Kweilo anyways so no surprise to me.
Repeat: No because I like to try new things,thats the fun part of this game right?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 14:03:18 | 显示全部楼层
Unbelivable brother that your JJ has the size like Kweilo.
That the JJ is strong/big enough to turn on the AUDIO, which supposedly English channel.
So, the Kwelo must be surprised by you, the yellow guy, that you sharing his meal.

Salute to Ahwong brother. Good Job.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-4 14:04:48 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for you detail review!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-4 22:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2011-11-4 14:03 static/image/common/back.gif
Unbelivable brother that your JJ has the size like Kweilo.
That the JJ is strong/big enough to turn  ...

Tom kor you know mid girls when you are lucky to get to meet we pay them but they get the enjoyment as well I remembered she said my JJ is wet and I said to her its her "water" not mine
My jj is ok size la but I have seen 'Fat" Kweilo their dick is so small hided under their big belly
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 17:32 , Processed in 0.036670 second(s), 13 queries .