AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3084|回复: 5

Almost got Scammed by a Wolve

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-2 21:25:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was at a beauty pageant gig sitting there waiting to see all the girl.  Sat on the couch jamming.  The Asian dude across told me that it was me that he smelt it was good shit I was smoking.  I asked him what nationality he is.  He told me that he is from HK (with a viet accent).  Then he started telling me that he knows some Chinese spiritual shit.  He told me to stand up and felt my back off.  Then he tells me that his soul senses some problems in my left chest and will die in 10 years if he doesn't heal it.  He tells me that he can heal me to $120.  I tell him Im not gay.  He said Asian spiritual healing nothing sexual.  I kept silent.

He then tells me that he knows that I think he is trying to scam me.  In order to prove himself, he claims that he spiritual healed a famous keeper's son when he was young.  If it wasn't for him, the keepr's son would had died.  In order to prove his relationship with this keeper, he called the famous keeper and placed her on speaker.  He ask what girls were working and the keeper told him and hung up on him right after.  Then he told to if I saw how close they were not knowing that I am VIP in that gig.

In order to prove himself again, he told me he gave a pretty banging keeper got good luck by tapping her that is why they are extremely close and VIP there.  He doesn't know that I am VIP at the hot keeper's gig too and that I was tapping the hot keeper too.  I told him to call her to prove himself.  He tell me he doesn't have the hot keepers phone number.  I bust her number out and told him to call.  He called and the hot keeper doesn't pick up.  At this point I noticed this this scammer was extremely great entertainment so continued on with the conversation.

He then tell me that if I still don't believe him,  He knows a Chinatown triad boss who is his gang brother that can prove his relationship with all these keepers and his spiritual skills.  I'm like ok, call him on speaker to prove it.  He called the triad boss and as expected his triad boss yellow paper brother didn't pick up.  Freggin idiot gets frustrated and tells me that he is rich and he doesn't need my fucking money, takes out 4 five dollar bills and slaps it on the table....I was drinking my free coke (complimented of the beauty pageant gig) and I sprayed it all out cracking up so hard that my boggers shot out of my nose.

He got mad at me for not able to prove himself and because I laughed at him.  At this time a 19 year old really young canton girl comes out.  Selling point was young but not exactly the really skinny type I didn't  like her as she has some baby fat that was a turn off for me, but will be perfect for a normal wolf.  

He ran up to the MM and told her that he was to diagnose her physical conditions and started "spiritually" feeling up the MM.  The MM then made faces at me showing that she think he a pervert.  Then he told the girl that if she wants to get healed, she has to pay $120 or give him free pussy.

Next when I saw these 2 keepers I asked them about this savior of theirs.  Both keeper told me that this guy is some crazy mofo scammer as expected.  He was actually banded at the hot keeper's gig.
My conclusion is one kind of rice feeds multiple types of these idiots.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 21:31:16 | 显示全部楼层
Forgot to mention, Keepers told me the only thing that was true about him is his yellow paper gang brother tiger gor was a viet gang dragon head.........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 21:45:15 | 显示全部楼层
I dunno understand why you put yourself in these situations...I only want to see mm when I go whoring.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 23:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2015-8-2 21:45
I dunno understand why you put yourself in these situations...I only want to see mm when I go whorin ...

How do you know that I was in this situation?  A lot of this stuff I don't name is fictional but some parts are real to illustrate real life whoring situations so I wouldn't take it so seriously on the actual gig or MM but rather focus on the story line, key word is "story" for entertainment.  I would say 50% is real and 50% is bullshit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-3 09:39:54 | 显示全部楼层
You keep running in to crazy shit like this, it's funny.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-9 18:44:13 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2015-8-2 23:37
How do you know that I was in this situation?  A lot of this stuff I don't name is fictional but s ...

I enjoyed your stories, real or unreal.  Admin should put them all in a sticky : "The Adventures of cataztrophe".
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 15:59 , Processed in 0.035328 second(s), 13 queries .