找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: splitsecond

Asshole Keeper Deserves to Die

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-4 19:54:38 | 显示全部楼层
splitsecond 发表于 2015-7-4 17:24
I was actually inspired by your reviews a lot as they are "banging".  I had read them all and look ...

JJ is already closed, it was close to birchmount and huntingwood.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-4 22:51:21 | 显示全部楼层
windchester 发表于 2015-7-4 19:54
JJ is already closed, it was close to birchmount and huntingwood.

But a new one opened up recently closed by to JJ @ Huntingwood and Garrybrook close by with a hot young keeper, CBC and HK girl workers, 3 hot girls in a house.  The keeper use to be Selina @ ED and she brought her girls from Vancouver.  

CBC girl slim b-cup real breast that is around mid twenties and tall slim northern mainland girl both for 150.  Usually Chinese girls are for $120 but because of their youth and banging looks.  Banging service also.  I went there and chill in between doing them as I stayed for a few hours and did all three girls.  Pink nipples.

It one think screwing hot MM worker is one bang story, but it is a totally different feel in class tapping a whore house boss Selena who all we know has a spinner body and fake breast who provides banging service = my favorite.

Clean upscale location.  This is a MUST go to.  Hope this can cheer you back up a bit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 01:36:01 | 显示全部楼层
splitsecond 发表于 2015-7-4 16:04
I don't know what you are talking about.  I am not green, I've been whoring for at least 6 month!

I am not green, I've been whoring for at least 6 month! ~~~

My dearest splitsecond, ... Whoring 6 months! Then how many "times" or "girls" per your split second?
My dearest splitsecond, ... May I ask, how old are you?
My dearest splitsecond, ... May I ask, do you have girlfriend(s) (before whoring)?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 10:16:24 | 显示全部楼层
most keeper are the same . all they want is to sale. I remember one keeper at vp3000 , she will talk u to get there with lies and she gets furious if you walk away. plus all her girls will ask you 140  when the price is 120. but she has good supply of young fresh girls. couple of times I experience the same tricks, got fed up. I ain't gonna fight or argue with a whore. fuck that shit . lots of garage else where . quit that shit hole completely.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 15:27:55 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2015-7-4 22:51
But a new one opened up recently closed by to JJ @ Huntingwood and Garrybrook close by with a hot  ...

PM me contacts please.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-5 21:12:07 | 显示全部楼层
But a new one opened up recently closed by to JJ @ Huntingwood and Garrybrook close by with a hot  ...

Please, please tell me how to get into this place.  Do you have the contacts?  I really wanna go, I like Chinese girls but CBC is even better.  Please specify how to get in contact.  I want the keeper to.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-5 21:27:33 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-7-5 01:36
I am not green, I've been whoring for at least 6 month! ~~~

My dearest splitsecond, ... Wh ...

My dearest tomsiu,
Q:  Whoring 6 months! Then how many "times" or "girls" per your split second?
A:  I named myself splitsecond representing how fast I come.  I feel sorry for those bros that have to take a long time because MMs love me for that because they are lazy gold diggers and hate them.  Who has the advantage now?

My dearest tomsiu, ...
Q:  May I ask, how old are you?
A: I was seeing a C9 from one of those $100 dollar places.  Cheap $200 overnights.  She was 50 and I am less than half her age is when I realized an important  philosophy of whoring which is......Age is just a number.....

My dearest tomsiu,
Q:  May I ask, do you have girlfriend(s) (before whoring)?
A:  Which one are you talking about?  LOL

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-5 21:31:12 | 显示全部楼层

If you don't tell me, I will have to attempt to meet another wolf that has more connections than you do.  The down point is I have gain this new senior's trust by entrusting him with sensitive important and if he spills any of this sensitive information  I will get fucked and banded by this get so please help me.

You can also PM me to tell me too.  Thanks in advance.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-5 22:33:44 | 显示全部楼层

Please get back to me ASAP.  Please leave your response on this post or PM me immediately when you see this message.  Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-6 12:17:04 | 显示全部楼层
splitsecond 发表于 2015-7-5 21:31
If you don't tell me, I will have to attempt to meet another wolf that has more connections than y ...

They opened for 2 days and already closeddown.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 14:34 , Processed in 0.038757 second(s), 11 queries .