楼主| 发表于 2015-6-30 12:51:30 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-6-30 03:33
My astronaut suit has no belt.

Grand Master?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-4 02:19:17 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2015-6-30 02:45
The market supply/demand dynamics have changed for the worst.  Any semblance of a  "perceived good ...

I remember when I first starting whoring, I use to write about how handsome and how good I a with sweet talking.  I guess every experience wolf was able to tell it was my "first day" no matter how hard I tried hiding it.  I really thought I was all that because I got banging service with 80% of the girls back then and there was even 2 decent whores (ting ting and ASB paris) fighting for me at a beauty pageant gig.  This was for a couple of reasons:

1. Market was good back then and there was not enough customers so MMs were fighting cause they need the $$$$ and volume of business

2. They can smell right off that I am fresh meaning they have a water fish that they can scam off

3. The fact that I tried hard to sweet talk, they sensed that I like them and LOVE = $ to these fucking gold digging whores

Now when the market is bad.  Man, I finally see the true side of them.  Average to Bad service EVERY single time, like I mean EVERY time I whore.  I get black faces and whores that use to act like they love me tells me off.  I feel like I a raping them when I am in a session with all the unwillingness they show.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-4 02:19:38 | 显示全部楼层

You are a grand master too!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 11:45 , Processed in 0.035384 second(s), 12 queries .